060

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Irene stepped out from the arrivals gate as she dragged her purple suitcase, behind her was Yeri, who was busy examining her surroundings in wonder, like a child visiting an amusement park with her parent, her lips ajar – full of amazement.

She sighed right after she stole a glance at the younger girl. She fought the urge to roll her eyes at her. During their flight, she never had a decent rest when she thought she would because, finally, after what she’s been through she believed that she deserved to rest. But Yeri wasn’t that helpful at all. The girl’s mouth never closes, like a twenty-four hour convenience store. Mostly, she’s bombarding the older woman with series of questions. She’s unusually talkative or it’s Irene’s first time to be with the girl for this long period of time. The director had endured the ten hours of flight together with her assistant. Honestly, Irene never felt so tired on her air travel like this as if she’d collapse at any moment.

She couldn’t blame Yeri, though. It’s her first time to go out of the country. That was why she just let her be.

Still, she strongly believed that after the plane landed, Yeri’s delighted energy would subside. But hell, she was so wrong. The girl grew excited, more than she already was.

Her preoccupied mind was interrupted when someone tapped Irene’s shoulder. She paused and Yeri stopped talking while blatantly gaping at the male in front of her, mesmerized.

Who could this be? He looked like a God. Then I have a goddess of a boss. I’m surrounded by beautiful creatures!

“Joohyun-ah!”

“O-oppa!” Irene blinked several times before running into her cousin’s open arms. “I thought you won’t be able to pick us up?” She pulled out as her eyes narrowed into slits to the male.

He shrugged playfully and flashed his infamous gummy smile with a small pout at the end. “Wae? Would you like it my secretary was the one picking you up?”

Irene scrunched up her nose, slightly grimacing at the way he was giving away his cringe-y aegyo. Yeri chuckled amusedly at the male.

The male tilted his head as he diverted his gaze to the younger girl. “Oh, oppa. She’s Kim Yerim. My assistant. The one I’m talking about.”

He crossed his arms while he constantly tipping his head side to side before greeting her with one of his million-dollar smile. “Annyeong, Yerimmie!”

Irene snorted beside him. “You seemed so comfortable to be informal at the very first meeting.”

He waved his hand, ignoring his cousin. “I’m Lee Jongsuk. Welcome to Sydney.” He extended his hand for a handshake and introduced himself before Irene could even do it. The younger girl took his offered hand bashfully that she doesn’t know how to hide the red color creeping up on her cheeks.

Irene shook her head. “Oppa, stop hitting on my secretary.” Jongsuk bit his lower lip to stop himself from laughing.

He leaned forward t meet Yeri’s eyes. Their close proximity had the girl’s brown, shocked orbs rounded in full intensity. “Can’t you be my assistant, instead?” He pressed his hand around his mouth to whisper, “My cousin isn’t the most approachable person, you see.”

“Oppa~” Irene whined upon hearing the not so soft murmurs, clearly his motive to . Yeri let out short laughs only to stop in the mid after the god-like male in front of her threw her a wink.

Yeri couldn’t deny the disparity of Lee Jongsuk and Bae Joohyun. While Lee Jongsuk had this amicable vibes surrounding him, Irene had the most challenging personality that could scare anyone.

They were very different when it comes to approaching people but no one would rebuff that they came from a family who has the best genes for them to look like some god and goddesses in human form.

“Let’s go. I’ll treat you to lunch.” Jongsuk offered his arms to both ladies. Irene rolled her eyes at him before hooking her arm around his. Then he gestured Yeri for her to take his arm with his lips curled up.

“You can call me oppa too.” He suggested so that Yeri could warm up to him. He just wanted to make the younger girl feel at home and comfortable.

“Shut up, oppa.” Words came out her lips as it passed through her gritted teeth.

He chuckled, wore his sunglasses, and pulled the two females with him.

 

 

“Johnny, do you know where she is? Seulgi kept on asking for her. And I seriously don’t know what more alibis I should say.” Byul panicked, they were inside Solar’s office.

“It’s been days, I can’t find her. Her things are gone when I checked their house. Are you sure you couldn’t trace it if she left the country?” The male inquired because the only possible reason why they couldn’t find her was she flew out of Korea.

Byul shook her head, her lips curved downward.

“I checked it several times but I never saw her name on any list.”

“It’s lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter