031

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“It’s not like the wedding would be reversed if you kept on watching the news.” Joy mused as she poured an orange juice on her glass and drank it.

Wendy was glaring at the television while nibbling on her nails. She saw how the two interact.

It was different.

It was as if they’ve known each other ever since.

“Look at that Bae Joohyun flaunting herself with Seulgi. She stole Seulgi away from me.” She grunted, full of bitterness in the making.

“Joohyun isn’t like that. She’s a good person and that girl is my friend.”

Wendy scoffed.

“Are you defending that woman?!”

“What did she ever do to you? It seemed like there’s more to Seulgi issue here. Stop being an immature freak and just accept the fact that Seulgi isn’t your girlfriend anymore.” Joy glared, slapping Wendy with the truth. She was annoyed with how the girl in front of her was behaving.

Wendy shook her head and looked away. She’s a ing murderer Sooyoung. They killed my mother.

Her thoughts wandered to the night where Seulgi asked for her presence. It was the day she had never imagined she would experience.

She was hurting.

Not again.

Not by Seulgi.

 

“Wan…”

“What do you want to talk about Seulgi? I don’t want to hear any excuse from you. I’ve been trying to contact you but you never answered. Is this how you treat your girlfriend?” Wendy scoffed, clearly pissed with the treatment she’s been receiving.

Seulgi bit her lip. She was so stupid and a jerk for doing this but if she would continue to lead Wendy on, it wasn’t fair for the other girl.

“I’m so sorry Wan. I know that I’ve been treating you badly. I know that I’m an for what I’m doing to you and that sorry is not enough to compensate for all the pain I’ve caused you…”

“But…”

Wendy looked up, waiting for her girlfriend to continue but with the look in Seulgi’s eyes, she froze. She won’t like whatever the other lady would tell her.

She knew she won’t.

“But...Wan. I…we have to stop this. I thought I could fix this. But I can’t.” You could see the guilt flashing through Seulgi’s eyes as she talked.

“You can’t? Or you won’t? Is this about your fiancé? You’re in love with her, huh?” Wendy laughed, bitterly.

“Seulgi...y-you’re so cruel. We were just doing fine. Then that Bae appears you forgot about me. What am I to you? Who gave you the permission to toy with my feelings?!” She yelled, screamed as if all the pain would go away. Her tears escaped from her eyes.

“Wan, I didn’t mean to! I didn’t mean to fall for her. I’m so sure that I’m in love with you and that I’m gonna fight for you, but then…”

“Then what? You’re going to blame me for what happened? You basically cheated on me, Seul.” Wendy spat. Seulg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter