047

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Triple update tonight fluffies! You can start on chpater 045! <3

Thank you!

 

After spending time with her favorite people, she decided to go home straight, hoping that she could talk to Seulgi.

She already cleared her mind about everything and she’s ready to answer what questions Seulgi might have for her.

They are actually right, Irene needed to tell Seulgi everything so the other girl would understand her.

And this time she was decided. The moment she parked her car beside the familiar Huracan, she let out a sigh of relief.

“She’s here.” She whispered and was glad that her wife was at home.

Without delaying anymore, she climbed down the car and she ran inside only to find out that Seulgi was quietly seated on the couch in their living room.

She blinked. Her heart was pounding madly inside her ribcage. Suddenly, she felt nervous again.

“Seulgi~”

“Hyun…oh thank God you’re home.” She ran into her arms while she wrapped her arms around the shorter girl. “I’m so sorry. I’m sorry that I just left like that.”

Irene inhaled her wife’s scent that made her relax. She buried her face at the crook of her neck and murmured, “No, I’m sorry.” She shook her head. “I’m sorry, Seul. I really am sorry.”

“Shhh, it’s okay. It’s okay. I should have waited.” Seulgi her back to comfort her before she pulled back to face Irene.

“I’m just confused with everything…about Seungwan…about Joy about Wan’s parents and you, are you okay?” Seulgi trailed in her sentence, her eyes were muddled up.

“Aside from the walk-out stunt you pulled, I’m okay.” She nodded. Seulgi balked at her and she frowned next. “I~”

“I was just joking.” Irene laughed, her hands interlaced at the back of Seulgi’s neck. She pulled the monolid girl to kiss her squarely on the lips. The latter smiled into the kiss, relieved that she’s with Irene again.

Irene pulled back and at the same time, she dragged her to the couch. She wanted to talk and explain things. Hoping that it isn’t too late yet.

“Seulgi, I’m sorry. I know that you’re mad at m~”

“I’m not mad at you. Disappointed, yes. I know you have your reasons but hiding it? As big as that? I’m starting to think that maybe…maybe you don’t trust me enough.”

“Seulgi, no. It’s just that I’m scared. I’m really afraid that you might hate me if…if,”

“If you seek justice for your parents’ death? Why would I?”

Irene paused to look at her. Then she smiled.

“Why would I hate you, Hyun?”

“It’s just that…during that time when I found out about everything, you’re still with Seungwan. I don’t want to hurt you, Seul.” Irene bit her lower lip in guilt.

“You’re protecting me from pain while you let yourself hurting in the process. You really do love me.” Seulgi nodded, but her tone was playful. Irene had to roll her eyes at her.

“Now is not the time to gloat, Kang.” She muttered darkly. Seulgi threw her head back as she laughed at how adorable her wife is.

“Anyways, what else did you see in that file?”

“Joy and Wan.” Her eyebrows creased. “I…I didn’t know. They do have a past and I’m aware of that but I didn’t know that she is seeing her again.”

“I don’t think they are…together, like together again.”

“Their lip locking sessions deflect y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter