036

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Irene stirred on her sleep when she felt an arm resting on her waist.

She turned her head slightly and saw her wife sleeping soundly. A soft smile appeared on her lips after the events of last night played on her mind.

Did that really happened?

But then she noticed her body being covered by the blanket. She closed her eyes briefly and pressed her forearm on her forehead.

What did you do Joohyun? Why did you cross the line?

She sighed.

Then she looked at the female beside her. She immediately melted at the view of Seulgi sleeping peacefully on her side. Irene reached out her hand to brush the hair away from Seulgi’s face.

She’d be damned but she loves this girl so much that it’d be impossible to be away from her at all.

Then a buzzing sound continued to fill in the quiet room. Irene cursed inwardly and grabbed her phone to see her cousin calling her.

Her eyebrows furrowed.

What could possibly be the reason for Krystal’s call? Irene wondered.

She carefully climbed out of the bed, making sure that she won’t wake Seulgi up. With Seulgi’s white polo blouse scattered on the floor, Irene picked it up and wore it immediately. She went out on the balcony before she answered the call.

“Yes, Krys?”

“Unnie! Thank God you picked up.”

Irene’s eyebrow went up. Which one? The phone or Seulgi’s polo?

But she bit her tongue to stop herself from asking her cousin that. “What is it cousin? That you had to bother my sleep?” She asked playfully.

Krystal snorted on the other end and blurted a comeback that would shut her cousin up. “I can sense your after glow from here unnie so don’t try to piss me off.”

Irene just laughed. “What is it you weirdo?

Then Krystal’s voiced turned serious. And that made Irene felt her insides churn in anticipation.

“They’re on the move unnie. Do you want me to go with our plan before you left?” Krystal confirmed before doing anything on their end.

Her grip on her phone tightened.

“Yes but keep it low profile. And keep an eye on Seungwan and please make sure that my friend Sooyoung is also safe.” Irene ordered when she heard a soft sound coming from the room.

Seulgi might be awake.

“Got it unnie, don’t worry, we’ll handle it from here while you’re still there.”

“I trust you cousin. I’ll end this call now, Seulgi’s awake. Bye.”

 

 

“Hyun? Hyun…where are you?” Seulgi called out in a soft voice while yawning. Irene appeared from the balcony as she closed the glass doors.

“Good morning, Seul.” Irene greeted and placed a chaste kiss on her cheek. The latter gulped and blushed upon seeing her wife wore her clothes. It was a rare sight to see but she liked it. She loved it even.

Your lover wearing your own clothing? That’d be one of the best sights in the morning.

“Good morning, Hyun.” Seulgi pulled her wife by the waist and engulfed her with a hug while placing a soft kiss on her neck.

“Are you hungry?” Irene asked.

Seulgi just nodded and pulled out from the hug. “I am. Can we eat something after we shower?”

Irene chuckled and hummed.

“Sure, let’s go shower first before checking the buffet downstairs.”

 

 

He walked around the house looking for his sisters and then he remembered where they used to consort. And he was correct after all.

Yunho entered the library from where his siblings were quietly whispering to each other seriously. He came

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter