067

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“I…I need to pee. Bye.” After blurting out those words unthinkingly, Irene dashed to the door to save her face. Admittedly, that was the lamest excuse she had utter ever in her whole life.

Irene wanted to smack her head on a wall to knock some sense in her. Without giving anyone a look, she hurriedly went outside to let herself cool down.

On the other hand, Byul, who was busy laughing her off after witnessing the iconic fail of Joohyun, was hit on her forehead by her girlfriend.

“Ouch! Yoooong~” Byul let out a whiny growl. If looks could kill she would be dead by now with the way her girlfriend was shooting daggers on her way.

“You! I smell Byul’s doing in this situation. You are the one who taught Lisa to do this, am I right?” Solar asked with gritted teeth. The latter was still rubbing her forehead.

“Why am I involve in this again? I’m hurt babe.” Byul fibbed but she could never ever fool Solar.

Lisa showed her creepy smile to Byul who just rolled her eyes, annoyed.

Initially the plan was to ask Seulgi to pretend dead. Lisa tried to tell it to their friend one time, but Seulgi left her because she said she has a meeting. So the idea wasn’t really delivered properly. Not expecting that their oblivious friend would be involved in a minor car accident.

Not that they prayed for it but it somehow made the process easy for them to execute their plan. And with the odd timing, it was as if the heaven was helping them to bring Irene back to Seulgi.

Solar crossed her arms against her chest as she waited for her girlfriend’s explanation, her eyebrow raising in the process.

“Lisa asked for help, I was so thrilled with it and suggested a plan that would make Irene come home. Seulgi was supposed to be dead, that’s the news that she should be receiving but who would have thought that this stupid friend of mine would crash her car on a post because of a cat.” Byul pointed at Seulgi with an exasperated sigh.

The monolid girl seated on her bed frowned. “I don’t want to hurt a living thing.”

“You won’t if you don’t go over with the speed limit when you drive.” Byul made a face. Seulgi closed without any come back because what she said was true. She had to step on that ing accelerator or she would be late for her meeting.

“Wait…wait. So it was all pl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter