033

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Hyun…wake up!” Seulgi tapped Irene’s body, softly. The older girl didn’t stir on her sleep. Her eyes still closed, peacefully sleeping like an angel. Seulgi almost melted at the sight.

But the Kang heiress checked the watch, she could stare at her wife all day but of course, she had to wake her up so they could enjoy the place and visit more places.

Without further ado, Seulgi hovered on top of Irene and dropped her weight purposely that made the latter groaned in annoyance.

“Seulgi! Get the hell off of me.” She muffled in her drowsy being and buried her face under the sheets. Seulgi chuckled.

Cute. My cute bunny.

“Wake up now sleepy head, let’s eat breakfast.” She said but she never left on top of Irene. Irene grunted as per her sleep was disturbed by an early riser bear so she kicked her playfully in order to shoo her away.

“How can I stand? If you’re on top of me you freaking bear!”

“I’m afraid I have to wake you up like this because you won’t wake up in a simple gesture that I could think of.”

Using her strength, Irene rolled over so she could be on top. Her life form fully awake, her eyes roamed to Seulgi’s morning look underneath her, her ash blonde locks spread out on the mattress in an appealing way that tempted Joohyun badly.

They locked gazes with each other and never breathed a word for a good minute.

Seulgi reached out her hand to touch Irene’s cheek and caress it in a delicate manner as if one could break the girl. She was staring into a goddess with her face, free from make-up. It was such a beautiful sight and she couldn’t get enough off of it.

Irene let her wife touch her and this made her shiver in a mixture of comfort and ecstasy at the same time. How could one person make her feel different emotions with just one touch?

The answer is simple.

It’s Seulgi – her Seulgi.

“I love you.” Seulgi whispered, without looking away, bravely staring at Bae Joohyun’s warm eyes.

She gave off a warm smile, a smile that could melt any human being. Then she leaned down to pressed her lips against Seulgi’s. Seulgi’s heart almost exploded, inside her stomach were butterflies erupting in savage ways.

Immediately, she responded and their lips were like a fit puzzle moving in sync to feel each other. Seulgi’s hand s around her wife’s body, engulfing her into a tight embrace, their bodies pressed into each other.

It was all consuming. Both didn’t break free as they kiss each other to their heart’s content.

After good five minutes of making out, Irene pulled away and gaze down at the woman under her. They were both panting. Irene closed her eyes briefly as she pressed her forehead against hers.

“It’s time for breakfast, Seul. Right?” Then she let go of the girl and left her alone on the bed as she chuckled playfully. Seulgi just covered her face with a pillow as she smelled the familiar lavender of Irene.

Her scent.

“She’s teasing me. Damn, this Bae. She’ll be the death of me.”

 

 

As soon as the couple stepped out of the hotel, Seulgi laced her fingers with her wife that made Irene paused. Her eyes landed on their hands and then to Seulgi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter