039

I Hate You But Then I Don't
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Wendy tossed her head from left to right several times with her eyebrows furrowing in troubled expression. She was currently in a huge room at a penthouse.

She was mumbling something that sounds, “Eomma...eomma…”

A female shook her head while observing the woman on the bed. Then she felt a presence standing beside her.

“Did we even do the right thing, saving this girl?”

“We had to keep them both safe. How’s Sooyoung?”

“She’s currently resting inside the guest room. We also cleaned her wound. They did torture her at some point. Fortunately, it’s not that severe.”

“Damn. Our cousin will~”

They both stopped talking when they heard Wendy stir. Slowly, she opened her eyes and sat on the bed with a soft groan. She felt her head pulsating in pain.

She recalled the day when her mother was killed right after the scene, that she encountered earlier, unfolded before her.

But she paused. She looked up and observed her surroundings.

Where am I? This is not my room.

She froze when she saw two familiar ladies staring at her every move. She remembered them. They were the ones who were at the office of Bae Joohyun when the crazy woman almost cut her tongue off.

“You’re awake.” Krystal blurted out loud with a snort.

Wendy narrowed her eyes at her. “Where have you taken me? Where is Sooyoung?!”

Krystal crossed her arms and looked at her tauntingly. “Sooyoung is safe. Duh. It’s not like we’ll let her die.”

Wendy scoffed but she answered back with her sharp tongue. “Who knows what you might do? You’re a family of murderers. I can’t exactly trust someone in your family.”

“What?! Wow. The…”

“Let her be Soojung.” A feminine voice joined the conversation that made the Jung sisters gasp.

“U-unnie.”

“Joo…I...I thought you’re still in S~” Jessica stuttered in shock to see their cousin back in Korea earlier than expected.

Joohyun looked at them with a calm expression but then they knew that she was just trying hard to keep her cool. With the look in her dark orbs, it screamed how-the-hell-did-this-happen look.

“I...we flew here the moment I heard what happened. You think you could keep this from me?” She pointed out with firm, authoritative tone that made her cousins flinch.

“B-but…”

Irene raised a hand that made, even the mighty, Krystal shut up.

Then she faced Seungwan, who was equally staring back at her with a glare.

“You! What did you do? Did you plan this? I swear if something happens to~”

“Oh no. Don’t blame this is on me, Son Seungwan, Wendy or whatever. They saved your from your bastard of a father, so be thankful instead of berating us with your nonsense.” Irene spat. She shook her head as she turned her back on them, ready to go to the other room for her friend when Wendy decided to open . Krystal just made a face for her stupidity.

“You think I don’t know? Your family killed my mom! And you made it look like my father...my father was forced to be away because your parents wanted to~” Wendy stopped talking when she heard Irene laughed, as if it was all a joke and that made her furious.

“What lies did your father give you? Again, do you have a proof? Does your father showed you proof? Stop pointing fingers without any basis.” Irene was so confident and so sure with the way she spoke to her. Wendy’s forehead creased, confused.

“Are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter