Hyejin's got a boyfriend

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

Hyukwoo looks at me in the eyes, something he's almost never able to do. My heart is beating out of my chest. I just told Hyukwoo that I love him. I'm feeling the exact same way that I did when I first called him. Suddenly, he cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. I freeze. I'm so shocked that my body doesn't know how to react! After a few seconds, I return the kiss and wrap my arms around his neck. My emotions are all over the place right now. His hands slide down to my waist. Part of me is terrified that this is happening and the other part of me never wants it to end. We pull away from each other and my heart is still beating at an extremly fast pace. We smile at each other for what seems like forever. I leaned in to kiss him again, when my phone rings. I look at the caller ID and roll my eyes.

"I swear to god, I'm gonna ing kill Jung Wheein the next time I see her." I say, annoyed.

Hyukwoo laughs as I answer her call.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

"Where the hell are you? We were supposed to watch movies together today!"

", I forgot! I'm on my way."

"Okay. Bye~!" she says.

I turn to Hyukwoo.

"I'm sorry oppa, but I have to go." I say.

"Wait, Hyejin-ah. What does this mean for...us?

I smile at him.

"Well, I guess it means that I'm no longer single." I smirk as I get up.

Hyukwoo sits there speechless. I grab my things.

"Are you coming or not?" I ask.

He quickly gets up to grab his keys so he can take me home.

^_^

We arrive at my apartment. I enter the code and open the door to find Wheein sitting on my couch. Wheein sees me first and yells:

"You're here finally! What took you so ing long?!"

When Loco walks in behind me, she covers and bows politely.

"Oh! Annyeong, Loco!" she exclaims.

"Annyeong Wheein. You don't have to bow." he says as he chuckles.

He turns to me.

"Remember what I said about Baekhyun. I'll see you tomorrow." he says.

He kisses my cheek and walks out after waving goodbye to Wheein. Wheein's mouth hangs wide open. After a few seconds, she screams in excitement.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Now I know what took you so long!" Wheein says as she raises her eyebrow.

"Wheein! What the hell? Why do you have such a dirty mind?" I exclaim.

"Why am I dirty? Why are YOU and LOCO so dirty?"

"SHUT UP! OH MY GOD!" I yell.

"You know you love me~" she says sweetly.

"I do, but not when you say and do things like that!"

"Sorry, but I'm just so excited! Hyejin's got a boyfriend~"

"I know~! Now we just need for you to get a boyfriend. What about... V from BTS?" 

Wheein blushes and looks down.

"Wait, I was just joking! You actually like V?" I ask.

All of us really like BTS. You could say that we're fangirls, haha. But Wheein has never mentioned being interested in any of the members before!

"His name is Taehyung." she mutters.

I excitedly hit her arm. She tries to push me away while still looking down. That night at the party celebrating the last performance of "Don't", Wheein was extremly drunk. She kept saying that V was hot and how Yongsun unnie and Byul unnie were secretly married. We all just ignored her comments because we thought it was just nonsense. But she actually likes him! The Solar and Byul thing is still nonsense though.

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore. Let's watch a movie now." she says, still blushing.

"Okay~."

We turn on a comedy movie and watch until we fall asleep.

>.<

"Hyejin-ah! Can we talk?" Baekhyun asks me when I walk into the practice room.

"I'm listening." I say.

"Listen. I really am sorry. I like you, okay. I like you a lot. But I didn't know how to express my feelings to you. I don't know how to function when I'm around you and because of that, I did some really stupid things and said a lot of stupid stuff. I know that I can't have you anymore because I can tell that here are some feelings between you and Loco, but I just want you to know that I truly and honestly like you a lot. We can't be anything more than friends now, but I hope we can at least be friends. I'm sorry for everything, Hyejin."

"You're right. We can't be more than friends because Hyukwoo and I are dating now." I say.

Baekhyun looks at me with a pure hurt expression on his face. He begins to tear up, so he quickly looks down.

"But, we can try to be friends."

I stretch my arms out for a hug. He runs to me and hugs me tightly.

"Thank you so much Hyejin-ah." he says

"Your welcome," I say as I break the hug, "now let's dance."