You're Perfect

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

"...They broke up because of you." Krystal says.

Me? How? I didn't know either of them personally back when they were dating. Back then, they were both just my sunbaenims. 3 or 4 years ago? I was still a rookie when he first liked me. Why did he never tell me any of this before? I had to learn all of this from Krystal! Krystal and I aren't even that close.

"Why did Baek not tell me?" I ask.

"He didn't want you to feel bad about anything. He said that this happened way before you guys met. Nothing is your fault. He knows you. He knows that you're gonna take the blame no matter what" she answers.

"But..." I begin.

"No more questions. My head feels like it's about to explode."

I quickly shut up and drive in silence. Finally, we arrive at Krystal's house. Surely, it's not just Krystal's car parked outside.

"I'm guessing that Kai is here." I say as we get out of my car.

"Yup. And he's gonna be pissed. I was supposed to go to his house last night. But I ended up at Baekhyun's place. No matter what, he CAN'T know what happened last night."

"Of course." I agree.

We walk into Krystal's house to find Kai sitting on Krystal's couch. When he sees us, he springs up.

"Where the hell were you? And why is Hyejin here with you?" Kai asks.

"She was really drunk last night, so she found her way to my house. I told her not to drive anywhere else because she was too drunk and could get hurt. I didn't know she was supposed to be at you house. I would've brought her there if I knew. Mianhae." I lie.

"Hyejin-ah, it's okay. Thanks for bringing her home safely." Kai says to me.

Krystal walks over to Kai and embraces him. He returns the embrace and they stand there like that for a few moments. I smile and walk towards the door.

"Annyeong Hyejin-ah!" Krystal yells as I walk out of the door.

"Annyeong unnie~!"

As I get back to my car, I think about Krystal's words about Baekhyun. Baekhyun needs to find someone else quickly. I hate being rude, but he needs to stop waiting for me because he'll be waiting for his whole life.

Loco

"Hyejin-ah, what's wrong?" I ask when Hyejin walks through the front door.

She looks really upset. I hate it when she's upset. I feel like I need to protect her from everything at all times, so I try to keep her happy. My heart can't handle a sad Hyejin.

"It's my fault." she pouts as she sits in my lap.

I wrap my hands around her waist and rest my chin on her shoulder.

"What's your fault, jagiya?"

"I broke Taeyeon and Baekhyun up." she says.

"How? They broke up during your rookie days! Stop blaming yourself for everything Ahn Hyejin." I say.

"Krystal told me everything.  They broke up because he started talking about me all the time and he started crushing on me. That's why Taeyeon sunbaenim avoids him all of the time. She practically hates him and it's all my fault! I ruin things without even knowing!" 

She gets off of my lap and sits next to me so she can hug me.

"Yah, Hyejin-ah. Nothing is your fault. He ruined his own relationship, okay? Besides, none of that matterss now. Everything's perfect. You're perfect." I reassure her.

She looks up at me with her beautiful brown eyes and smiles widely. Her smile could kill anyone on an instant. Literally! Her smile is the most beautiful thing on this earth. Damn, even angles are jealous! I move her long black hair out of her face and kiss her.

"You always know what to say, oppa." she says when we break the kiss.

"I know~. That's why I'm such a great boyfriend."

"You deserve the boyfriend of the year award." 

"You deserve the best girlfriend of all time award." I say.

"Okay, now it's too cheesy." she says.

We both burst into laughter and embrace each other. Baekhyun has been causing a lot of trouble lately. And no, it's not just jealousy. He's causing Hyejin a lot of stress. I don't think their friendship is a good idea...

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT!! SARANGHAE~!