Confirmation

One Sided Love?

Loco

I go to Hyejin's house because she hasn't been answering my calls or texts. I'm really worried about her. Millions of thoughts are racing through my head. Is she hurt? Is she mad at me about something? Is it about the rumor? Is she with...Baekhyun? I try to push those thoughts out of my head. Maybe her phone is off. Or she's asleep. Yeah. Probably. I get to her apartment and unlock the door. I was about to yell her name when I see her sleeping on the couch. Next to Baekhyun. A surge of jealousy rushes through me and all I see is red.

"Wow, Hyejin-ah. I can't belive you fell asleep. Haha." Baekhyun whispers as he gets up to grab a blanket.

He places the blanket over Hyejin and turns off Hyejin's favorite drama. Then he grabs his things, getting ready to leave.

"Good night Hyejin-ah. Saranghae~!" he whispers.

At this point, I'm livid. How dare he say I love you to MY girlfriend! I've never been jealous in my life until I met Baekhyun. I try to reason with myself, like always. He probably meant it in a friendly way. He knows that Hyejin and I are dating obviously. Deep down, I know that Baekhyun is a good person. We could be friends, if he didn't obviously have romantic feelings towards Hyejin.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Thanks, but I got it from here. I'M her boyfriend, after all." I yell.

He jumps slightly. I guess he didn't realize that I was here.

"H-Hyukwoo! Annyeong. I know you're her boyfriend." he says.

"Obviously you don't. You constantly flirt with her. Even if I'm around. I bet you told her not to answer my calls and texts, huh? I was so ing worried!"

"Why the hell would I do that? She got water all over her phone earlier. We put it in a bowl of rice to see if we could save it. The bowl's over there, if you want proof. Don't jump to conclusions. I'm not trying to steal Hyejin. Even if I was, she wouldn't leave you. She loves you too much." he says.

When he says his last sentence, his tone got softer. Actually...sadder. He looks down for a few moments and looks back up at me.

"I'm still watching you." I say in a cold tone.

"Watch me all you want. You won't find much." he says before pushing past me and walking out of the door.

I sigh and walk over to sleeping Hyejin. I carry her to her bed and gently place her down. I kiss her forehead and turn around to walk away. She grabs my hand and pulls me down onto the bed.

"Oppa...stay." she says in her y, raspy voice that I can't refuse.

"Ah, Hyejin. It's impossible to say no to you."

She chuckles and pulls me closer to her.

"I missed you." she says, still half asleep.

"I missed you too. I saw what happened to your phone. You're so clumsy."

"I know..."

I lean in to kiss her. Her lips make contact with mine and all of my worries and doubts go away instantly. Baekhyuns words come into my mind. 'Even if I was, she wouldn't leave you. She loves you to much' Sometimes, I don't know why Hyejin fell for me. Of all of the people in the world she could have chosen, she chose me. It's kind of crazy. People used to tell me all the time that I was to shy for her and that a shy guy like me would never win her over. But, somehow I did. Haha. She breaks the kiss and lays on my chest.

"Good night oppa." she says.

"Goodnight jagiya."

...

"Did I not tell you to guys to be ing careful?!" Gray shouts at Hyejin and I.

"That was months ago!" Hyejin yells back.

"Yeah! Thats what I said when I saw it. And don't yell at my best friend you ing !" Wheein shouts at Gray.

"Oh wow. The short one is feisty." Gray says.

"Shut the hell up!" Wheein says.

"Yes ma'am." Gray says sarcastically.

"You guys argue like a married couple." Jay say.

"Eww! No offense, Gray. I just don't like you like that."

"Yeah. She loves TAEHYUNG!" Hyejin yells.

"Okay, now you shut the hell up Hyejin."

We all laugh. We're currently at my house discussing the rumor about Hyejin and I. Since there is a video, it's impossible to deny. I clearly put my arm around her waist and she rests her head on my shoulder while wrapping her arm around me as well. Then we get into the same car. I even open the door for her. Friends don't do that.

"Well, we can't deny anything. It's too obvious. The only choice we have is to..." Jay begins.

"Confirm that we're dating." Hyejin and I finish.

"Yup." Jay says.

"We just have to hope for the best." Hoody says.

Well. It looks like all of our shippers are finally getting their wish. Haha.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT! SARANGHAE~!