Pretending

One Sided Love?

Loco

Right now, I'm with someone I would have never thought I would ever voluntarily meet with. Byun Baekhyun. Yesterday, we both realized that we were acting like s and causing Hyejin stress. So, we're going her house and apologizing. If we don't kill each other during the car ride there. Me being trapped in a small space, like a car, with Baekhyun is not a good idea. But it has to be done for Hyejin's sake.

"Get in the car." I say to him.

"Why are you always so rude to me?" he asks.

"No questions. Just get in the ing car."

"Fine. ." he mutters.

"What the hell did you just call me?"

"I called you a b-" he begins.

He sighs and climbs into the car shaking his head.

"Nothing." he says.

"That's what I thought." I say as I put on my seatbelt.

I start the car and drive away from my house, heading to Hyejin's. The car ride was silent at first. The way that I hoped it would stay. But of course, this idiot had to say something to me.

"Why do you hate me so much?" he asks.

"Is that even a question? I mean hate is a pretty strong word, but I have my reasons for disliking you."

"Which are...?" he asks.

"You already know! Stop trying to act innocent when you're the one at fault here!" I yell.

"Is it because I liked Hyejin before you? Huh? Are you really that childish?"

"It's because you STILL like Hyejin. And how am I childish? You just said the most childish thing ever!" 

"What childish thing did I say?" he asks.

"I liked Hyejin first~" I say in a mocking tone.

He sighs and rolls his eyes.

"Yeah. I did like Hyejin first. And I still like her. I LOVE her actually. But I know that she loves you and you love her. I'm not doing anything about my emotions. I could do something about them, but then you wouldn't have a girlfriend anymore." he says.

"THIS IS THE REASON WHY I DON'T ING LIKE YOU! You say like that just to piss me off! But you act like a perfect angel around Hyejin. Why the hell would you say that you love my girlfriend right in front of me?!"

"I'm just being honest." he says calmly.

I get close to cursing this guy out, but instead I take a deep breath and focus on the road in front of me. There are a few more minutes of silence and we arrive at Hyejin's apartment.

"When we get into her apartment, we can't act like we hate the sight of each other." I say.

"I can do that. The question is, can you?"

"Please don't make me beat your in front of Hyejin."

He chuckles as I unlock Hyejin's door. I hear music coming from her room. She's probably singing and dancing in there, having the time of her life. I walk there first and go in. When she sees me, she smiles widely.

"Annyeong jagi." she says and hugs me tightly and kisses me when she breaks the hug.

Then Baekhyun enters. Her wide smile turns into a look of pure confusion.

"Did you guys come here together?" she asks.

"Yup." I say.

"In the same car?" she asks again.

"Yeah." Baekhyun answers.

"How did you guys manage that without killing each other?"

"Uh, we...are getting along now." I say.

"Yeah. This guy is...pretty great when you get to him!" Baekhyun says.

Hyejin listens to us and smiles in amusement. Eventually she just breaks down in laughter.

"Hahahaha! You guys are TERRIBLE liars! Haha!"

Baekhyun and I laugh akwardly along with Hyejin.

"I'm happy that you guys care enough about me to actually come here together and pretend that everything's fine, but it's not. Honestly, you guys can hate each other all you want. Just no fighting around me please. I can't handle the amount of jealousy radiating from you two whenever you're together."

"Ah, thank God I don't have to actually be friends with this guy! I mean...nothing." I say.

"Anyways...GROUP HUG!" Hyejin screams.

"Oh, HELL NO!" Baekhyun and I yell.

"Too late!" Hyejin says as she grabs the both of us and wraps her arms securely around us. Damn, this girl is strong!

Baekhyun and I may not be on the best terms but if us pretending that we like each other will make Hyejin happy, I'll do it for the rest of my life.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT!! SORRY THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT! ALSO, I LAUGHED THE WHOLE TIME WRITING THIS. I'M IMAGINING THIS ACTUALLY HAPPENING AND IT'S THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! I COULDN'T TAKE MYSELF SERIOUSLY WHILE WRITING THE DIALOUGE BETWEEN HYUKWOO AND BAEKHYUN. SARANGHAE~!