WheeTae

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

"I say mama, mama, moo~! Annyeonghaseyo! Mamamoo emnida!" Yongsun, Byulyi, Wheein and I sing in unison.

We are currently at an interview and I'm REALLY nervous about what questions are going to be asked. About me specifically. The fans and netizens seem to only care about my love life. Aomg and Rainbow Bridge World have repeatedly denied the various dating rumors about Loco and I and even S.M. had to step in and deny the two rumors about Baekhyun and I. The first few question had nothing to do with my love life, so I thought I was going to be able to relax, until...

"So, Hwasa. Are you currently in a relationship. I'm aware that you don't have a dating ban, and I believe everyone is curious." the interviewer asks.

Dammit. I shift uncomfortably in my seat, getting prepared to lie and make it sound like I'm not lying.

"Aniyo. I'm not dating anyone currently." I lie.

I hate the fact that I have to keep Hyukwoo and I's relationship a secret. Trust me, if I could I would tell everyone the truth. But after what just happened with E'Dawn and Hyuna, it's better to not say anything at all.

"What are your opinions on Loco and Baekhyun?"

"Umm, they are both very dear friends to me. They are both amazing artists and amazing people to be around. I'm really happy that I've been able to collaborate with them." I say.

, I've been practicing this for almost a week. You're not getting any tea out of me. The interviewer asks me a few more questions about them, getting more specific. I answer the questions as professional and unbiased as possible. When he realizes that he's not gonna make me reveal anything, the interviewer moves on to asking Wheein questions. The next questions were pretty predidctable. Interviews are pretty much the same, just in a different setting and different people asking the questions. Eventually the interview ends. The unnies and I walk to the van and climb inside.

"Guys, I wanna go to a restaraunt. I'm starving." I say as we all settle down in the van.

"Sure. What did you have in mind?" Yongsun unnie asks.

"Any place that sells gopchang." I reply.

"You should have known that already, unnie." Byul tells Yongsun.

All of us chuckle except Wheein, who has been glued to her phone since the interview ended. I sigh and slide over to her.

"What the hell is on that damn phone that's more important than your best friends' hunger?" I yell.

Wheein completely ignores my comment and continues doing whatever she's doing on her phone. My patience already gone, I snatch her phone away. 

"YAH! GIVE IT BACK!" she yells.

She reaches for it, but all she could do was turn the power off. Luckily, I know her password and I my thumb print is on her touch ID. I turn my back away from her as she trys to grab her phone once again. I unlock her phone and go straight to her messages. The last person she texted was...Taehyung! Aww! I scroll through her messages and feel myself blush from all the flirting that they're doing.

"What did you find?" Byul asks.

"Taehyung and her have been flirting for like, the past week!" I say, still scrolling.

"Damn! What did you guys talk about? Hyejin's over there blushing from YOUR messages." Yongsun says.

"OH MY GOD! AHN HYEJIN! GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE!" Wheein shouts, scaring our manager who's driving.

"Fine. Here!" I laugh as I give her back her phone.

Wheein's face is bright red right now. She turns away from us and completely hides her phone from our view. This is payback for everytime she teased me and embarrassed me about Hyukwoo. Hahaha. Anyways, manager unnie drives us to a restauraunt. We enter and are led to a private area to enjoy our food without fans bothering us. About 20 minutes later, we see Hyukwoo enter the restauraunt with Jay and Hoody. As soon as he sees us, his face brightens. Jay and Hoody sit somewhere together as Hyukwoo makes his way over to us.

"Mind if I sit here?" he asks.

"Not at all." we say in unison.

"Thank you SO much. I've been the 3rd wheel with them all day. Jay invited me along on their 'hang out' to make it seem like it wasn't a date. But they've ignored me almost all day!" Hyukwoo complains.

I chuckle and kiss him. He looks so adorable whenever he's complaining or when he's upset.

"It's okay. You can hang with us." I say.

"You guys are life savers. Anyways, Wheein. How are you and Taehyung?" he asks.

"We're great! We've been texting everyday. I really hope that we can be more than friends one day." she answers.

"Just don't rush into anything, Wheein-ah." I remind her.

"Yeah. You don't want things to move too fast. Make sure that you actually love him first." Moonbyul says.

"Okay, mom and mom 2.0" Wheein says sarcastically.

"You're very welcome my daughter." I say.

"You'd be a terrible mom Hyejin." Wheein says.

"Hey! Not true. I'd be an amazing mom! My child would be lucky to have me as their mom." 

"And Loco as its' dad." Solar and Byul say in unison.

We all burst into laughter. Somehow, I can imagine myself married to Hyukwoo with kids. Hyukwoo is the first guy that I've dated that I can imagine a future with. Whenever I'm with him, all my worries go away and everything seems brighter. It's kinda crazy. If 'Don't' had never happened, I wouldn't be sitting here in Hyukwoos' arms.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT! SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS PRETTY BORING. I HAVE A FEW IDEAS, BUT I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS WANT TO SEE. SARANGHAE~