Tag

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

[BREAKING] Loco and Hwasa Confirmed Dating

Earlier today, Aomg and RBW confirmed the fact that rapper Loco and MAMAMOO's Hwasa are dating. According to both companies, the two have been dating for a little over two months. The two wanted to keep their relationship private however when a video sparked yet another rumor, they had no other choice but to reveal their relationship. Fans have speculated this information for months now. A little over a year ago, Loco first spoke about his interest in the singer and wished to collaborate. He got his wish last April when both appeared on Hyena on the Keyboard. The chemistry between the two was undeniable. Afterwards, Hwasa attended Loco's Locomotive concert to perform 'Don't'. And more recently, Loco attended Mamamoo's 4 Seasons concert. Because of both events, fans were even more convinced that the two aren't just friends. To some fans dissapointment, all dating rumors between Hwasa and EXO's Baekhyun have been put to rest. As of right now, there is more positive than negative feedback and sales have recently gone up for both artists.

I smile to myself as I read the article. Hyukwoo and I have been so worried about our image ever since we started getting closer. Our career is what stopped us from making our relationship public. Hiding a relationship causes a lot of stress. I'm glad that we can go out in public together and act like we actually know each other! Normally we have to stay like 3 feet away from each other at all times in public. We couldn't even ing smile at each other from the fear that someone would catch it on video! I'm also really happy that the fans are okay with our relationship. Moomoo's are really the best fans in the world. I look on our SNS account and Twitter to see what the fans are saying now that the news has been out for almost a day.

'OMFG!! IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING! SOMEONE PINCH ME! I HOPE I'M NOT DREAMING!'

'They are so cute together~ I can't handle it!'

'I ing knew it'

'#HwasaxLoco'

'My ship has sailed~'

'RIP HwasaxBaekhyun lol'

'LOSA IS MY LIFEEE'

'OMO!'

'I knew that they would date! Their feelings for each other are very obvious. Especially Loco'

'Loco is actually the luckiest man alive. I'd do ANYTHING to date Queen Hwasa'

'Am I the only one who feels kinda bad for Baek? Just me? Ok...'

'TWO MONTHS?!?!?! GUYS! Every romantic interaction from them for the past 2 months was real!!!! My mind is BLOWN'

Hyukwoo and Wheein are here at my apartment, probably doing the same thing as me. Wheein is so happy that my relationship is public. It's all that she could talk about all day. Then I would about when her and Taehyung are gonna start dating. She hates it when I do that, but I hated it when she would tease me about Hyukwoo. This is payback for months of teasing. I bet she regrets it now. Haha.

"Hyejin-ah! This is so great! We all need to go and celebrate!" Wheein says suddenly.

"What would we do?" I ask.

"Umm...This day is about you and Hyukwoo! You guys decide."

"What about laser tag?" Hyukwoo suggests.

"You're such a child." Wheein says as she rolls her eyes.

"Says the biggest child in the room! Besides, that does sound pretty fun." I say.

"Okay. Well, who's coming with us?" she asks.

"Byul, Yong, Tae, Jay, Hoody, Gray, and Baek." I reply.

Wheein looks over at Hyukwoo after I say Baekhyun's name. Wheein is aware that Hyukwoo and Baekhyun are extremly jealous of each other. It's kind of annoying. It's like they compete with each other and I'm some sort of prize.

"Why are you guys staring at me?" Hyukwoo says as he looks up from his phone.

"Oh, no reason." Wheein says, laughing.

"You guys are really weird." he says as he slowly looks back down at his phone.

^_^

"Jagiya! We're here! Wake up!" Hyukwoo says as he slightly shakes me awake.

"H-huh? Oh. Okay." I say, half awake.

He gets of the car and comes to open the car door for me. He grabs my hand and brings me out of the car. I look around to see Taehyung and Baekhyun not that far away from us, talking. Then Wheein runs from somewhere and wraps her arms around Taehyung. She scared the hell out of him! Haha! Baek looks back to see Hyukwoo and I. He waves at us and I smile and tell him to come over. He whispers something to Tae and makes his way over to us.

"Annyeong Hyejin-ah!" he says as he hugs me.

"Annyeong oppa! What were you and Taehyung talking about?" 

"Okay, you can't tell anyone. Taehyung is planning on asking out Wheein today. I was giving him advice on how to do it." he says.

"What!? Aww, so cute~!" I exclaim.

Finally! Wheein and Taehyung are gonna date! Wheein has always been so invested in my life, she's never worried about her own. Even in middle school! I'm happy that she finally found someone that she can be happy with. Taehyung is a nice guy, and they have similar personalities. They're perfect for each other!

"Are you qualified to give relationship advice? Have you ever been in a relationship?" Hyukwoo asks.

"Yeah. With Taeyeon noona." Baekhyun says, sounding slightly pissed off.

"Let me re-phrase that. Have you ever been in a SUCCESSFUL relationship?" Hyukwoo asks again.

"Aish, this son of a b-" Baekhyun begins.

"OKAY! I've officially had enough of both of you guys' bull! Whatever problem that guys have with each other needs to be solved as soon as possible. I'm done babysitting you two. Both of you are ing older than me! You should be able to solve this on your own like adults. But right now, you're acting like children. Hyukwoo is my boyfriend and Baekhyun is my bestfriend. Both of you need to get over yourselves and accept that!" I yell.

Both of them just stare at me with wide eyes. I guess that they didn't expect me to yell at them in the middle of a parking lot. I see Byul and Yongsun unnie, so I sigh and walk towards them.

"Hyejin-ah! Helloo~" Byul says when I catch up with them.

"Annyeong unnie." 

"You sound upset. Wanna talk about it?" Yongsun asks.

"It's just drama with Hyukwoo and Baekhyun. I'll deal with it later. But how are you guys? My favorite couple~!" 

"I'm glad that I was drunk and kissed her that night. My Yeba is the best thing that's ever happened to me~!" Byul says.

"I feel the same way, jagiya." Yong says as she kisses Byul.

"Aww! You guys are so cute!" I exclaim.

Anyways, we walk into the laser tag place and cheers erupt when fans see us. There are honestly more teens and adults  here than I thought there would be. After Byul, Yongsun and I walk in, Tae and Wheein come inside. More cheers erupt. Then Hyukwoo comes up behind me and put his arm around me, making fans lose their minds.

"Omo! They really are dating! It's so cute~!" one girl says.

"I know right! I wish I could find someone who loves me as much as Loco loves Hwasa." another girl agrees.

Then Hoody, Baekhyun, Jay, and Gray walk in. 

"BAEKHYUN OPPA! SARANGHAEYO~!" a fan screams.

"I LOVE YOU TOO~" Baek says making a heart at her.

This makes the girl scream even louder. We all laugh and go over to a staff member.

"Annyeonghaseyo. May we please get two games." Hyukwoo says.

"How many are playing, sir?" the man says.

"10." he answers.

"Come this way, please."

The guy leads all of us into a room with rows of laser guns and vests. We all grab what we need and listen to the guy instruct us on what to do and what not to do. After that, he leads us into a dimly lit room. The only lights are the random patterns of neon colors all over the walls and various obstacles. It's been forever since I've done this, and I don't remember if I'm any good. But if I'm actually good like I am at bowling, this will be a peice of cake.

>.<

Taehyung

The game starts and all you can hear are screams and gun noises. I sneak up on people and shoot everyone in sight. If I'm not winning right now, I'll be surprised.

"You're cheating!" I hear Hoody scream.

"Babe, I don't think there is a way to cheat in laser tag." Jay yells back.

I laugh outloud, which was a mistake because I hear a gun noise from behind me. My vest vibrates, meaning that I was shot and my gun is disabled for 10 seconds. I turn around to find the culprit. I see Wheein holding up her gun with a smirk on her face, showing off her cute dimple.

"Gotcha~!" she says.

I smile at her. She's so beautiful. I'm planning on confessing to her and asking her out today. But I don't know when to do it. I'm so freaking nervous, my hands are sweating. I can barely look at her! Is this what love feels like? My gun vibrates, snapping me back to reality. I point my laser gun at her a shoot at her vest. Her vest vibrates.

"Now, I got you."

She looks down at her vest, then back at me and smiles.

"You dimple is illeagl." I say, quoting one of my songs.

"Illegal~" Wheein sings, finishing the verse.

I swear, her voice is like heaven. I get chills whenever I hear it. I grab her hand and bring her to a corner, so no one can see us and shoot us while we aren't paying attention.

"Tae, what are you doing?" she says as she giggles.

"I need to talk to you."

Well, I guess I'm confessing right now. I sigh. I need to gather up all of the courage that I can before doing this so I don't say anything stupid by accident and make a fool of myself.

"Wheein-ah, I've been thinking about this for a long time now. Ever since that party that Hyejin and Hyukwoo threw, I haven't been able to get you out of mind. I really like you a lot. You're funny, sweet, beautiful, and you know just what to say to make me feel better at any time. Will you...be my girlfriend?"

She smiles, and it's the biggest smile that I've ever seen. She wraps her arms around me and kisses me. I get shocked at first, and then I wrap my arms around her waist and kiss her back. Just then, Hyejin comes up to us and shoots my vest.

"Haha! Got y- OH MY ING GOD! I'M SO SORRY!" she exclaims.

She quickly runs away, causing Wheein and I to laugh.

"Well," Wheein says, "I guess I have a boyfriend now."

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT!! THE WHEETAE SHIP IS SAILING!! SARANGHAE~!