Home

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

👑Hyejin: What??! Why tf would he do that? Are they still together??

😘Hyukwoo: Yeah. They're definitely still together

👑Hyejin: So what's the issue?

😘Hyukwoo: He said something about not being ready

👑Hyejin: That's bull

👑Hyejin: Hyojong was so excited to give Hyuna that ring. There has to be more than that

😘Hyukwoo: Well, that's all he's telling

I run my fingers through my hair and sigh. Today can't seem to make up it's mind. First, I recived a lot of positivity from fans for "I Live Alone", then Wheein got so mad at me that she won't even say a word to me, then I patched this up with Baekhyun, and now this whole engagement drama.

😘Hyukwoo: Baby, I'm coming home early

I smile as I read the text. My day just might end on a high note!

👑Hyejin: Thank God

👑Hyejin: You have no idea how much I missed you today

Even before Hyukwoo and I started dating, I knew that I would be able to confide in him. Even on the day we first met, I felt an instant connection and I was comfortable around him. Normally, if I had any issue at all, I'd go to Wheein about it. Even if the problem was about her! I'd still go to her place and talk it out. But, I don't know if we'll ever go back to the way we were...

But one thing's for sure. As of now, Hyukwoo is the only person I can pour my heart out to. He's the only one that would actually pay attention and care.

. . .

I told him everything. I told him about me forgiving Baekhyun (which he was kind of against), I told him why Wheein can't stand the sight of me and why it's my fault if Wheein and Taehyung break up in the future. I feel horrible. If Hyukwoo wasn't holding me in his arms right now, I would probably be in a corner somewhere having a complete meltdown.

  "Hyegi. You and Wheein have shared so much of your lives with each other. You two know each other better than anyone in the whole world. There's no way she's ever gonna throw away over 10 years of her life for a  break up that hasn't even happened yet." Hyukwoo reasons.

  "But this isn't like our other fights. You should've been there. You should've seen the way she looked at me. You should've heard the way she yelled at me. I've never felt this way after one of our arguments. She..." I pause and get choked up on my words.

Tears start streaming from my eyes once again as I re-live the moment in my head. Hyukwoo pulls me on his lap so that we're face to face.

He wipes my tears with his thumbs and places a gentle kiss on my lips.

  "Hyejin-ah. Wheein loves you. You and I both know that. And you love her."

He slowly caresses my cheek as he speaks. I feel myself melting at his touch.

  "And no matter what happens, know that I love you more than anything and everything in this world."

I smile as our lips meet once again. It's almost as if he has me under some sort of spell. His touch can make me the happiest girl in the world and his kisses are like nothing I've ever felt before. I let him enter my mouth to deepen the sweet kiss that we're sharing. His hands move down my back and it sends chills up my spine.

He breaks the kiss and smiles. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and keeps me secure in his hold with his other hand. 

  "It's crazy how you can change my entire mood." I say, a little breathless from the kiss.

  "It's crazy how in love I am with you." he says with a grin.

I give him a small peck on the lips before I climb off of his lap to sit beside him.

We chat and occasionally pay attention to the TV that's been playing in the backgroud, but I can't help but let my mind trail off to Wheein and the whole engagement thing. I tried to pay attention to my incredibly sweet boyfriend who literally left in the middle of working just for me, but I guess I didn't do that well of a job.

  "You seem distracted, baby." Hyukwoo observes.

  "I'm just thinking..." I trail off.

He sighs with a smile.

  "Still thinking about everything that's happened today?"

I silently nod my head.

  "Looks like you need a distraction." he says matter-of-factly.

 "Like what? Just you being here is enough for me."

He thinks for a few moments before his eyes light up. It was as though I was looking at a little kid at that moment. I couldn't help but giggle.

  "What?" I ask with a smile.

  "Let's go to Lotte World!" he suggests.

That does sound really fun if I'm being honest. I check the time on my phone. It's 5:00 in the afternoon and the sun will be setting by the time we get there. Perfect, because Lotte World looks so much better at night. I nod my head at my adorable boyfriend.

  "I should go change clothes."

 

 

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

I had the most adorable dream about LoSa and I need to share it. They were both on a variety show together sometime after Hyukwoo finished his military service. The hosts were asking if Hyejin was in a relationship or not and the two ended up admitting their relationship and they kissed and it was so sweeeeeeet. Now we just need that to become reality lol

사랑해😍