The last performance

One Sided Love?

Loco

"Taeyeon sunbaenim, thanks for coming! Jihyo, Momo, Sana, Jeongyeon, annyeong! Dahyun, get some rest. You're really drunk." I say as guest leave the club.

It's about 4 am and people are just now starting to leave. Hyejin didn't keep her promise about not touching alcohol for the rest of the night. After her conversation with Baekhyun, she just kept drinking non-stop. Drinking, crying, drinking, crying. It was a never ending cycle. No matter what I said or did, she just wouldn't stop. Eventually she just passed out from all of the alcohol in her system. More and more people leave the club until there were just a few idols left. Mamamoo, Jay, Woogie, Gray, and Hoody are the only ones left.

"Hyukwoo! Come get your girlfriend!" Solar yells.

"Is she still passed out?" I yell as I make my way from the door of the club to our table.

"Yup!" she replies.

"Aish. I told her to slow down on the drinks." I say.

"At least we don't have a schedual today. She can sleep for all of the time that she needs." Moonbyul says.

"I'll come over and make some hangover soup for all of us. We need it." Wheein says.

We all laugh as I grab Hyejin and carry her to my car. I'm probably the least drunk person among all of us. I told myself that I need to stay sober so I can take Hyejin home. I drive away from the club and head to Hyejins' apartment. About 10 minutes away from her place, I notice her moving. Eventually she wakes up.

"! My head hurts so ing bad." she says under her breath.

One sure way to tell if Hyejin is drunk or hungover is if she curses a lot. When she gets really drunk, she curses in almost all of her sentences.

"Jagiya, you need to rest more. You drank way too much tonight." I tell her.

"Where the hell are we going?"

"Your apartment. Where else would we go? Disney World?" I say sarcastically.

"Shut up, smartass." she hisses.

I ruffle her hair and hold her hand.

"You're cute when your drunk." I say.

"So I'm not cute when I'm sober?" she asks, offended.

"You know that's not what I meant. Besides, you're y when you're sober. And when you're drunk. You're y all the time actually."

"I've been fatal since birth, I guess." she replies confidently.

"Damn, you're a special type of person Ahn Hyejin."

"You know you love it." 

"You're right. I do. Now go to sleep. You need all of the rest you can get after how much alcohol you put in your system." I tell her.

"Okay, mom." she says.

"Yah! I'm a guy!" I exclaim.

She didn't respond for a while, so I look over at her when I got to a red light. She's asleep. Well, at least she listened to me for once. She looks so beautiful, even when she sleeps. Eventually, I get to her apartment and I bring her to her bed. 

"Sleep well, jagiya." I say as I kiss her cheek.

Minutes later, I hear the door open.

"WHEEIN'S HERE ES~!" Wheein screams.

I run out of Hyejins' room and into the living room.

"Shh! Hyejin's asleep!"

"Mianhae! I'll make the soup now." she says.

Jay and Hoody walk in to the apartment, drunk as hell.

"Yah! Kim Hyunjung! You look... fine... as hell right now." Jay says as he trips over himself.

"Shhh! Shh...Shh! W-we're at work! You...can't flirt...with me right now!" she whispers.

They both laugh and flop on Hyejin's couch. Jay starts touching Hoody's hair as Hoody lays on Jay's chest.

"Wheein, are you recording this?" I whisper.

"Yup." she says.

"Send it to me and as soon as they're sober, show them." I tell her.

"Okay."

Just then Jay kisses Hoody. She looks surprised and then kisses him back. Then things get a little out of hand.

"Cut the camera, go in the kitchen! CUT THE CAMERA, GO IN THE KITCHEN!" I yell.

Wheein quickly stops the video and runs into the kitchen with me.

"My poor eyes! Hyejins' poor couch!" Wheein says, traumatized.

"Do they realize that we're here too?" I ask.

"Obviously not!" Wheein says with red cheeks as she turns her attention to the soup.

>~<

Baekhyun

Today is the last performance of "Can't get enough". I'm more relieved than I thought that I would be. Kai and Chen are sitting in the waiting room with me, waitng for Hyejin to get ready.

"Are you feeling okay?" Chen asks.

"I guess." I reply.

"Did you tell her?" Kai asks.

"Yeah. I did. That was the hardest I've ever had to do in my life. Remember how when you and Krystal broke up, she cried non-stop? How did you feel?"

"I honestly felt like the worst person ever." Kai replies.

"So did I! Hyejin means everything to me. Seeing her cry made me feel like the world just ended and it's all my fault." I say.

Just then, Hyejin walks into the room. I swear, she's the most beautiful woman on this earth. She's wearing her signiture short shorts and a crop top. Her long black hair is brushed down.

"We're going on stage in 5 minutes. Are you ready?" she asks.

"Yeah. Where's Hyukwoo?" I ask.

"He was really busy today, so he couldn't make it."

"Oh."

Is it bad that I'm actually happy that he's not here? I feel like a terrible person by saying that. I'm a good person, I swear! But, being around Hyejin does something to me that I can't explain. 5 minutes pass and we both head on stage. The fans scream loudly as soon as they see us. Some people hold up couple signs about us and I smile. The music starts and I try to make this the best performance ever. This is our last one after all. Hyejin looks so seductive right now. Her voice is her secret weapon that she uses on my everytime to make me fall deeper in love with her. When the last move comes, I pull her as close to me as possible. Our faces are probably less than a centimeter from touching. It may sound really selfish and horrible, but I wanted to kiss her right then. She looks extremly surprised and as soon as the lights dim she pulls away from me and runs off of the stage. I run after her.

"Hyejin! Wait!" I say as I grab her arm and make her face me.

"What?"

"I didn't mean to pull you that close. Well, I did but I'm sorry if it made you uncomfortable." I say.

"Well, you sure are clingy for a person that doesn't want to have anything to do with me." she says as she pulls away from my grip and walks away.

I sigh loudly. What the hell have I done?

...

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT SUGGESTIONS! SARANGHAE~!