Fan wars

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

"Yah! Hyejin-ah! Look at this!" Wheein shouts.

I run from the kitchen to my room to see what Wheein is screaming about.

"What is it?" I ask her when I arrive in my room.

She hands me her phone that has an article about Loco, Baekhyun, and I.

[BREAKING] Hwasa, Loco, and Baekhyun's Love Triangle

Hwasa of Mamamoo, Baekhyun of EXO, and Loco of AOMG have been getting their fair share of spotlight from netizens and fans due to the rumored relationship between Hwasa and Loco and Hwasa and Baekhyun. Last April, Hwasa and Loco appeared on Hyena on the Keyboard which is a popular variety show. On the show, the chemistry between the two was undeniable and captured the hearts of many fans. Even netizens were shocked at how much the two flirted throughout the show. For many months afterwards, fans claimed that the two were dating. Even though all dating rumors were denied by both companies, many still believe that they are in a romantic relationship. Neither Hwasa or Loco have personally denied the rumors, so many fans still hope that the obvious feelings they had toward each other were not just for show. Recently, Hwasa and Baekhyun have realeased a song titled "Can't get enough" and the reactions from fans were overwhelmingly positive. Due to the fact that the two idols wrote the very intimate lyrics to the song together and judging by the very ual choreography, many believe that they are in a relationship. Also because of a video from 2016 that has resurfaced on the internet of Baekhyun biting his lip towards Hwasa as she passed by. This drove fans and netizens wild and convinced them even more that the two are indeed a couple. Fans have divided into supporting Loco and Hwasa or Baekhyun and Hwasa. #HwasaxLoco and #HwasaxBaekhyun have been trending all over most social media platforms such as SNS and Twitter. The dispute between the two sides is getting worse and worse. There are currently more people supporting Hwasa and Baekhyun, however HwasaxLoco is not much far behind.

...

I stand there, shocked from what I just read. Fans are really doing this? Arguing over who's actually dating me and who's not? I give Wheein her phone and grab mine and go onto Twitter. I search up #HwasaxLoco and millions of things come up. I scroll through comments and giggle as I read them.

"Loco is 100% in love with Hwasa. No doubt."

"Do you see the way that they look at each other? So sweet!"

"If they don't become a couple, I think I'll cry!"

"Loco is totally in love. I mean who wouldn't be in love with someone as y as Hwasa?"

"Our fatal maknae has two guys after her, but Loco definitely won her heart!"

"Loco, Baekhyun, and V all have their eyes on Hwasa! Damn! Hwasa is irresistible"

I freeze on the comment about V. V too? Wae? I glance over at Wheein to make sure she's not looking at my phone. Thankfully she's not. If she saw this, she'd probably get upset since she likes him.

"Whatcha lookin at?" Wheein asks as I quickly scroll past the comment.

"Oh. Just comments on twitter." I reply.

She looks at my phone and smiles.

"Are you avoiding looking at the HwasaxBaekhyun hashtag?" she asks.

"Yup. Somehow, I feel like if I look at those I'm kinda cheating on Hyukwoo." I say truthfully.

Wheein bursts into laughter at my comment, as if it's the funniest thing that she's ever heard in her life.

"HAHAHAHA! How? Words are just words. Hahahahaha!" Wheein laughs.

"Words can hurt." I say, thinking about the comment about V.

I really hope that she doesn't look at the hashtags, because there are bound to be comments about V. As I continue to scroll through comments, I see comments like 'If you count Taehyung, it becomes a love square lol' and 'What about V? He's apart of this too.' Eventually I exit out of Twitter and sigh. There's no telling what Hyukwoo's reaction to all of this is gonna be. He's a really sweet and understanding boyfriend, so he shouldn't be too upset. I still get butterflies when I think about the fact that Hyukwoo is my boyfriend. It seems like just yesterday, I was thinking that his feelings were just for show. Now I know that he truly loves and cares about me.

...

It's been a few hours since Wheein left here and I got bored so I asked Hyukwoo to come over. He was at my apartment within minutes. When he arrived, we sat on my bed.

"Jagi, did you see the articles and comments?" I ask.

"About what?"

I cuddle up next to him as he puts his arm around me. I know that me being right next to him is his weakness, even though he tries to play it cool.

"About me, you and... Baekhyun." I say cautiously.

"Oh, those. Yeah. I saw them." he says casually.

"You're not upset?" I ask.

"I was at first but then I realized, you're dating ME. Not Baekhyun, not Taehyung. You could literally chose anyone in this world, yet you chose me. I'm not worried because I love you and you love me."

"Aww~!" I say.

He kisses me sweetly. Everytime we kiss, it feels like the first time. An indescribable feeling goes through me that I'll never get tired of.

"Baby~, don't tell Wheein about V." I say.

"Why?"

"She really likes V, and it's just gonna upset her."

"Jinjja! Well, I have news too. I think Solar and Moonbyul like each other."

"That's crazy! I know better than almost anyone else. And I know for a fact that they're not lesbian."

"Maybe they're just really good at keeping secrets." Hyukwoo suggests.

I playfully punch his arm.

"You and Wheein with your nonsense. Wheein was saying the same thing at the party for "Don't" all those months ago. She was drunk, so no one really payed her any attention."

We both laugh and talk for the rest of the night. Hyukwoo ended up falling asleep in my bed, so I guess he's staying here for the night. I put a blanket over him and lay next to him. I look at him for a while. How did I get so lucky? I kiss his cheek and drift off to sleep.