You like him, don't you?

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

I invited over Wheein after I got back from the Mnet station to talk. Even though she teases me the most about Loco, she's still my best friend. My head is resting on her shoulder as her head is resting on mine. We're watching tonights Mnet broadcast and eventually, the "Don't" performance starts.

"Here it is! You and your man!" Wheein shouts excitedly.

"He's not my man." I say as I roll my eyes.

The fanchants get louder and louder as the song progresses. Everytime I would do something, the fans would scream. Then they would say "Aww" at Hyukwoo oppa's reactions.

"The fans really love you guys." Wheein says, her eyes glued to the TV.

"Yeah. They do."

Suddenly, Wheein burst into laughter.

"Yah! What's you problem?" I yell.

"Loco! He keeps looking away and drinking water. Someones thirsty." Wheein says as she nudges my arm and winks.

"You're so dirty and erted." I tell her.

"You know you love it."

The part where I did my mini twerk towards the audience comes and Wheein almost chokes on the drink that she has.

"Ahn Hyejin! What the ?!" she yells.

"What? I've done more than that on stage. It's not that big of a deal."

"Yeah, you've done more than that when you're on stage with us. Not when your up there with a man THAT HAS A CRUSH ON YOU! You're gonna kill the poor guy!"

My eyes shift towards Loco and he blushes a little and goes to his water bottle. I giggle and look back at myself. After the show ends, I turn to Wheein.

"So, Loco is having a party and he wanted to know if I can come. I said yes and he said that I could invite you guys if I wanted to. So, are you in?"

"Duhh. Who's coming?" she says.

"As far as I know, Jay Park, Grey, and Hoody. Others may come to."

"Okay. Well, I'll text Solar and Moonbyul."

"And I'll text Hyukwoo." I say.

Wheein looks up from her phone and smirks. 

"What?" I ask.

"Oh. Nothing." she says as she continues smirking and looks back down at her phone.

"Yah! What the hell are you telling them Jung Wheein?"

I snatch her phone away from her and read the messages she's sending to Solar and Moonbyul. She's asking them if they've seen the last performance of Don't and she's saying that Hyukwoo and I are going to be dating by next month.

"What am I going to do with you Wheein?" I ask.

Wheein laughs as she grabs her phone back and continues texting Moonbyul and Solar unnie. I go back to texting Hyukwoo.

"Oppa, my memebers are also coming to the party tomorrow."

"Okay. I'll make sure to make more food."

"Do you need any help with the food? I can come a little early to help prepare."

"Ani. You don't have to worry about the food."

"But I want to~."

"Aish I can't say no to you, can I?"

"Nope" I send along with a smiling emoji.

"Fine you can come early."

"You know that you wanted me to."

He starts typing and deletes what he wrote various times before just sending a blushing emoji. Wheein looks over my shoulder at what I'm typing. 

"Oh my god! Stop flirting!" She says mockingly.

"Shut up."

The night goes on and at around midnight, Wheein leaves to go back to her place. I shower and change into my pajamas. Then I flop onto my bed and drift off to sleep.

THE NEXT DAY

I put on a silky red crop top and black high-waisted jeans with red high-top converse. I eat a small bowl of fruit and grab my bag. Since I told Hyukwoo that I would help prepare the food, I have to go to his house a little early. I text Hyukwoo asking his adress and when he sends it to me, I drive over there. When I arrive, we hug and go sit on his couch.

"Hyejin-ah, have you eaten?" he asks.

"Yeah, I have. So what do you want to make for everyone?"

"Hmm, maybe tteokbokki, or jeon, or fried chicken..."

"Or all three. And more, of course." I say.

"Yeah that works."

"Do you have any drinks?"

"Yeah. Lemonade, soda, and alcohol of course." he replys.

"Sounds good. We should start cooking before people begin to show up."

After that, we begin cooking. We joke around, laugh, and flirt from time to time. Even though he's still a little timid around me, I can tell that he's more relaxed right now.

"!" Loco yells.

"Oppa, what happened?"

"I cut my hand." he says.

I look over and the cut is pretty big and deep.

"Do you have a first aid kit?" I ask him

"Yeah. It's in the bathroom." he says. Even thogh he's trying to play it off, I can tell from his voice that it hurts pretty bad.

I rush to the bathroom and grab the kit. Then I make my way back to the front of his house. I sit him down on the couch and get a cotton ball and put rubbing alcohol on the cut. He hisses in pain and I rub my hand on his arm to calm him down. After, I put pain relieving cream on the cut and put a large bandade around his finger. I look at him and he smiles at me. I blush and return the smile. Our smiles slowly fade as we stare at each other. My hand is still resting on his arm and his hand is sitting on my thigh. Hyukwoo slowly leans in as I close my eyes. Just then, the front door opens and Grey barges in.

"Hey Hyukwoo, I... WHAT THE HELL?!?!" Grey yells.

Hyukwoo and I quickly separate and stand up.

"H-hyung..." Hyukwoo begins.

"Am I interrupting something?" Grey says with his eyebrow raised.

"N-n-no! It's not like that! Nothing happened, right Hyejin-ah?" Hyukwoo quickly says.

"Right." I say.

Grey laughs and goes into the kitchen. Hyukwoo and I sigh at the same time and smile.

About two hours later, the party starts and four unexpected guests show up. Jimin and V from BTS and Baekhyun and Kai from EXO. Moonbyul, Solar, Wheein, and I turn our attention towards them.

"Hwasa, did you know that they were coming?" Moonbyul says.

"Nope." I reply,

"Well, Kai sure is looking fine." Solar says.

Moonbyul rolls her eyes and turns Solars attention away from Kai.

"Ooooo! Someones jealous!" Wheein says as she drinks her 4th bottle of Soju. Wheein is pretty drunk and she's been saying nonsense for the past hour.

"Shut up Wheein." Moonbyul says, clearly irritated.

Baekhyun looks over us and his lips.

"Ooooooooo! Hwasa has TWO guys after her." Wheein says as she flops down on the couch.

"There are other girls over here as well, Wheein. Don't jump to conclusions." I say. 

I start on my third bottle of soju, and to be honest, I'm getting a little drunk to. Jay gets everyones attention by talking into a microphone.

"This party has been fun hasn't it! Well, it's not over yet! It's really only just beginning. Now who wants to see one more performance of Don't?"

The crowd cheers and whistles.

"Well then, may I call the charming Loco and the y Hwasa to the front?"

There are many loud screams as Loco and I make our way to the front of the crowd of people. The music starts and I begin to sing my part. I try sounding as seductive as I can. I circle aroud Hyukwoo as I sing and he just smirks. He's definently drunk because normally he would would blush and smile really wide. Also, he's looking straight into my eyes, something that's he's never able to do when he's sober. He starts his rap and everyones loving it.

"Geureonikka naega sereul jujima..." Hyukwoo raps.

"HYEJIN-AH" the crowd screams.

"Maen jeongshindo chungbunhi oerounikka..." Hyukwoo continues.

"HYUKWOO-YAH" the crowd and I scream.

When the bridge comes, I pull him closer by his shirt and sing my lines. Everyone yells and I'm pretty sure Wheein yelled out y.

"I don't care who you are~. Aye, aye, aye~." I sing as I finish the song. 

Hyukwoo pulls me in for a hug as the crowd screams. Everyone except for Baekhyun. I don't pay it much attention and make my way back to my unnies.

"Wow. You really like him, don't you?" Moonbyul asks.

I turn my head towards him and smile.

"I guess I do."