Fun and Games

One Sided Love?

Loco

“MAMAMOO!”

Piercing screams erupt as MooMoo’s, and many idols, cheer for Mamamoo as they make their way to the stage. Since they are finished with both of their performances for the night, they changed into dresses. Of course, I can’t tear my eyes away from Hyejin. Her hair is dyed back to black and is flowing behind her as she walks. She’s wearing a long yellow dress that exposes her right leg and her shoulder. She walks gracefully across the stage in black heels. Yongsun receives the award and smiles brightly as she gives a small speech. My eyes slowly shift back to Hyejin. She smiles widely and turns her attention to Wheein, showing the audience her mole while doing so. She notices Wheein tearing up, so she quickly wraps her arms around her best friend. She’s so sweet and caring. I really have the best girlfriend in the world. Anyways, each member takes turns thanking their fans and everything. They walk off of the stage and come towards the direction of my table. They pass by EXO’s table first and Baekhyun grabs her hand. They have a quick conversation and she smiles widely at whatever he’s saying. Then she makes her way over to my table. I stand up and grab her hand as I pull her into a tight hug. She returns the embrace.

“Congrats, jagiya!” I tell her.

“Thanks!” she says as she gives me a quick peck on the lips before catching up with her members.

“You guys have been kissing all night! Stop making guys like me feel lonely!” Gray tells me as he rolls his eyes.

Then he turns his attention to Jay and Hoody.

“You guys need to stop too!”

Jay and Hoody laugh as the next performance starts. Just then, EXO stands. Probably going to get ready to perform ‘Tempo’. Baekhyun walks past and I stop him.

“Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Do well! Fighting!” I say with a smile.

He looks shocked and somewhat… scared!

“Uhm… T-thanks?” he says as he walks away with a confused expression.

I turn back around.

“Aish… Does that not understand kindness?”

“Wouldn’t you be confused if someone who hates you stops you all of a sudden and tells you good luck? He probably thinks you’re gonna beat his later for holding Hyejins hand.” Jay says.

“Can you guys shut up? I’m trying to enjoy Red Velvet’s performance! Hoody exclaims.

“Yes ma’am.” Jay, Gray, and I say in unison.

I can’t lie. ‘Bad Boy’ is a pretty good song, and I kind of wanna hear it too.

^_^

Hwasa

“So, are you coming to my apartment?” I ask Byul.

“Mianhae Hyejin, but me, Yong, and the 92’ group are going out tonight.” She answers.

“It’s okay unnie.”

“Of course I’m coming.” Wheein says, joining the conversation.

“Yay!” I exclaim.

“Can I invite Tae?” she asks.

“Sure! Invite them all, actually! The more the merrier.”

“Who’s going?” Byul asks, grabbing her bag from a couch in the waiting room.

“Hyukwoo, Baekhyun, Kai, Krystal, Chen, Suho, Chanyeol, D.O, Hyoyeon, Yuri, Taeyeon, Taehyung, maybe the rest of Bangtan besides Jin, Jay, Hoody, and Gray.” I list.

“Sounds fun.” Byul says.

She walks over to Yong and wraps her arms around her waist.

“Baby let’s go. Jin is already on his way to the karaoke place.” Byul tells her.

Yong smiles, excitement clearly seen in her expression.

“Someone’s happy.” I say as I giggle at our unnies cuteness.

“She’s really excited about seeing Hani again.” Byulyi explains.

“Yeah. It’s been forever! I’ve met with Luna a lot since ‘Honey Bee’ but Hani and I never stayed in touch. She’s a really fun person to be around.” Yong says.

Just then, Byulyi’s phone rang. She takes her phone out of her back pocket and looks at the caller ID.

“Speaking of Hani…” Byul says as she answers.

“Hello?... Oh, you’re already there?... Yongsun and I are on our way… Okay~ Annyeong~”

Byul hangs up the phone and grabs her car keys and Yongsun’s hand.

“Bye Hyejin and Wheein!” Byul says.

“Bye unnies!” Wheein and I say in unison.

Byulyi and Yongsun walk out of the waiting room as Baekhyun walks in.

“I say Mama, Mama, Moo~” Baekhyun sings as he enters.

Wheein and I laugh as we go over to hug Baekhyun.

“I’m so proud of you guys! You deserve that award.” he says when we break the group hug.

“Gamsahabnida Baekhyun sunbaenim!” I say jokingly as I bow.

“Yah! Hajima. Now I feel old…” he says as we all burst into laughter.

Baekhyun, Wheein, and I calm down as Hyukwoo walks into the room.

“Annyeong jagi!” I say with a bright.

Baekhyun’s expression changes immediately. He honestly looks scared! He turns around quickly. Hyukwoo looks at him and shows off his eye smile.

“Annyeong everyone! You guys did great tonight! And Baekhyun, EXO’s performance was one of the best ones tonight.”

“Uhh… G-gamsahabnida.” Baekhyun stutters.

He turns back to me.

“I-I should go b-b-back to my members. S-see ya.”

“Wait! Baek! You’re still coming to the afterparty at my apartment, right?” I ask, concerned.

“Of course! I’ll s-s-see you then.”

He gives me a small smile and slides past Gray and Hyukwoo. That was the weirdest thing I’ve seen in a long time. Since when is Hyukwoo so nice to Baekhyun? And since when is Baekhyun afraid of Hyukwoo?

“What the hell is wrong with him?” Wheein asks.

“Yeah! He was just laughing with us.” I agree.

Hyukwoo shrugs his shoulders.

“And why are you acting so weird too?” I ask with my arms crossed.

“I can’t be nice?” Hyukwoo asks innocently.

I stare at him suspiciously.

“Anyways… let’s go. I set everything up early this morning before I left. And I’m starving.”

“Me too.” Hyukwoo says as he wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him.

Everyone leaves out of the waiting room and heads to their own cars. It’s been a long night, but it’s not over yet.

>.<

“Yah! Everyone! Let’s play a game!” Hoody yells.

There are currently 22 drunk people, including myself, inside of my apartment right now. This party has been going on for at least 3 hours now, and everyone seems to be having a great time.

“What game?” I ask as I begin drinking my 7th bottle of soju. Yes, 7.

“Spin the bottle~” Hoody announces.

“What are we? 15 years old?” Namjoon asks with a chuckle.

“Yeah Hoody. That’s so childish.” Wheein says with her arms wrapped around Taehyung.

“Please~?” Hoody pleads while doing really cringey aegyo.

“Fine.” Everyone says to make her stop.

“How do you even play?” Jay asks.

“You’re telling me that Jay Park, of all people, has never played Spin the Bottle? I don’t believe it! Even Jungkook has played and he’s the most socially awkward person around girls that I’ve ever met!” Jimin says.

“Hyung!” Jungkook exclaims.

“Mianhae…” Jimin says with a smile.

“Everyone, just sit in a circle.” Hoody yells.

We all follow her instructions. Hyukwoo sits to my left and Hoody sits to my right. After everyone is settled, Hoody grabs an empty soju bottle from behind her and places it in the middle of all of us.

“So, everyone takes turns spinning the bottle. Whoever the top of the bottle points to is the person who has to kiss the person who spun the bottle.” Hoody explains.

“Wait! We have couples in the room! What if the bottle lands on someone we’re not in a relationship with?” Hyukwoo says as he holds my hand.

“Come on, Hyukwoo! Lighten up! We’re all too drunk to remember anything tomorrow anyways.” Kai says.

Hyukwoo opens his mouth to speak again when Yongsun bursts through the door. She immediately goes to my fridge and gets a can of beer. She chugs the whole thing and throws it away. We all watch in surprise.

“Unnie! Are you okay?” Wheein asks.

“No! Hani and Byul were flirting the entire time! I barely got to spend time with her!” Yongsun says furiously.

“Were they really flirting, or was that just your jealousy getting the best of you?” I ask with a smirk.

“They really were! Anyways, what are you guys doing.” Yong says with a sigh.

“Playing spin the bottle.” Hyoyeon sunbaenim answers.

“Oh! Can I join?”

“Sure.” Hoody says.

Yongsun squeezes her way in between Jimin and Kai. The game starts with Hoody, who luckily, lands on Jay. The game proceeds with a lot of funny moments. Hyukwoo spun and landed on Gray. Their faces were priceless! I spun and landed on Jimin. Hyukwoo is REALLY drunk, so he didn’t even care. Although, it was weird for me. Anyways, It’s Baekhyun’s turn. He spins the bottle and it slowly stops on the next person. Krystal. ‘Oh’s’ erupt in our group of people. Baekhyun becomes nervous and I know exactly why. The kiss that happened between them a few months ago.

“I don’t know… can we just skip me?” Baek asks.

“Come on. It’s not like you’ve never kissed her before.” Hyukwoo says.

Jaws drop, and eyes widen as they stare at Hyukwoo. He quickly covers his mouth once he realizes what he said.

“You did what?!” Kai yells at Baekhyun.

“Y-yah! You said yourself that none of us will remember this tomorrow! Can’t we just forget this?” Baek says, terrified about what’s about to happen to him. Kai chuckles darkly.

“Oh, I will NEVER forget this.”

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

I'm so sorry about the long wait! School has been a challenge lately, but it should be better soon. Also... MAMAMOO'S COMEBACK IS IN A FEW DAYS! I'm so ready!! SARANGHAE~