Shock

One Sided Love?

Loco

  “Hey guys! Come in!” Hyojong greets.

Since the girls are out drinking, Hyojong invites us over to his and Hyuna’s place to hang out until they get back. Hyojong, Taehyung, Baekhyun, and I walk into the spacious living room.

  “So Taehyung, how does it feel to have your relationship public?” Hyojong asks when we all sit.

  “I was honestly scared at first. But now, it feels like a huge weight was just lifted. I won’t have to sneak around anymore and it feels great.”

  “Well, we’re all rooting for you and Wheein no matter what nasty comments come your way.” I comfort.

He gives us a smile before sighing.

  “I’m happy that the news is out, but I can’t say the same for Wheein. She hasn’t been handling everything so great, but of course Hyejin has been a big help.” 

I smile at the mention of Hyejin’s name. Things have been so perfect between us lately. Falling asleep to the sound of her voice and waking up to see her beautiful face inches from mine will always be something I’ll love. We’ve rarely argued and we’ve been spending all the time that we can together. I don’t think life could get any better.

  “You know those two would do anything for each other, so you have nothing to worry about there.” Baekhyun assures.

I guess Hyojong notices my distant stare, so he speaks on it.

  “What’s on your mind, Hyukwoo?”

  “Hyejin..” I say honestly.

The guys laugh at me.

  “We should’ve known!” Taehyung teases.

I laugh along with them. But it’s true, I can’t get her out of my mind. I honestly can’t wait to go home and be with her.

  “It’s almost like you require her to function, man.” Hyojong comments.

  “Baekhyun knows that feeling.” Taehyung comments and chuckles.

Baekhyun and I stare daggers at Taehyung and he quickly apologizes. There are a few moments of silence between us, the comment making me and Baekhyun a little irritated. And ya being irritated makes Taehyung and Hyojong a bit uncomfortable.

  “Damn, the mood dropped pretty far. How about some alcohol to lighten things up?” Hyojong asks as he stands.

I’m not really in the mood for alcohol, but the other guys cheer in agreement. Not much later, everyone is telling jokes and talking about different things until the conversation ends up about Hyojong and Hyuna. 

  “Are things going well between you two?” Tae asks, taking a sip of beer.

  “Yeah, of course!” 

  “Why did you cancel the proposal?” I ask before I could think.

He sighs, as if he regrets his decision to call it off.

  “I thought about it. Long and hard. Then I realized, why rush? We’re still in our 20’s and both of our careers are about to start again. I realized that now isn’t a good time. The media still brings us up negatively when they can. A marriage announcement would be too much.”

  “But it’s not about what the public wants, Hyojong. It’s about what you and Hyuna want. It’s your life and your happiness.” I say.

  “I know. And even if we do get married, the idol life would keep us busy. We won’t be able to see each other much unless we’re home, our schedules will conflict, and nothing will be the way we want it to be. I’m willing to wait, and I know she is too.” 

I sit there and digest Hyojong’s words. In terms of being busy, me and Hyejin share a similar story with Hyuna and Hyojong. But, I can’t wait longer than I already have. Some may think it’s an impulsive decision, but it’s not. I’ve thought about this for so long. To some, it may be too early since we’ve only dated for a year. But I’ve loved her for so much longer than that.

  “Guys... I need to tell you something.” I say.

Everyone straightens up as they hear the seriousness in my voice.

  “What is it?” Tae asks.

  “I want to propose to Hyejin.” 

Baekhyun, who was taking a sip out of the Soju bottle in his hand, chokes a little before yelling “What?!” Taehyung’s jaw drops to the ground and Hyojong’s eyes widen.

  “You want to propose to Jinnie?! When?!” Hyojong asks after he re-stabilizes himself.

  “I don’t know. Next year? Next month? Next week? Hell, I would do it now if I could!”

  “Hyung, this is huge!” Baekhyun says.

  “I know, but I’m in love with her. She’s the only person in this world that I truly love with all of my heart. I want to spend the rest of my life with her.”

  “You do realize that the moment you put that ring on her finger, your entire life will change, right?” Hyojong asks.

I’ve never been more clear about anything in my life.

  “Yes I do. And I’m ready.”

 

 

 

A few hours after I get back to Hyejin’s place, I can hear her stumble through the front door. I spring up and rush to the door, just in case she fell or something. She smiles cutely as she looks at me.

  “Hey babe... I missed you~” she says, slurring her words together.

She trips over herself and I rush to catch her before she falls.

  “You’re dead drunk, Hyejin. Why did your unnies let you drink like this?” I ask as I hold her in my arms.

  “I’m not that drunk.” 

I can smell the alcohol on her breath. She wraps her arms around me tighter as I carry her to the bedroom. I place her down on the bed gently. Before I can stand, Hyejin pulls me into a kiss. I smile into the kiss, realizing how much I missed the feeling of her lips on mine.

I break the kiss so I could join her on the bed, then I press my lips on hers once again. The taste of alcohol on her lips makes me feel as if I’m drunk. She kisses me back aggressively, making me lose my mind. It’s all too much. She’s too much. My love for her is too much.

In a split second, I pull her on top of me and deepen the kiss. Her hands run through my hair while mine roam her body. My hands find their way to the hem of her shirt and I slowly take it off of her. She smiles mischievously while she stares me in the eyes. That completely throws me over the edge and I attack her lips once again. Her soft lips move against mine, the way she’s kissing me leaving me weak.

I leave her swollen lips to kiss her jawline and eventually her neck. Soft pants leave as I kiss her lower neck. Once I reach her upper chest, she moans my name softly. My lips leave her skin at that moment and I catch my breath, trying to recover from the sudden turn of events.

  “Oppa... why did you stop? Keep going~.” She whines.

I shake my head no before I kiss her forehead. I want our first time to happen when we’re both sober.

  “Not now, another time...”

 

 

 

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE

I’m sorry if this chapter seems a little rushed😭 I’m on vacation currently, but I really wanted to give you guys an update so I did this in my spare time~ Anyways thank you guys for all of the support on this story!!

Love you guys! 사랑해요❤️