Ruined Plans

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

I lay in the middle of my bed that's feeling pretty empty right about now. I just have to get through one more week without him. It's not that bad. I'll be fine. Anyways, I roll over on my side and scroll through social media. Today seems like one of those days where I don't feel like doing . The sun peeks through my sheer curtains and I stretch. I'm definitely not getting up anytime soon.

Ding Dong

Damn it. 

The sound of my door bell makes me groan in annoyance. I stand and sluggishly walk through my apartment until I reach my front door. I look through the peep hole to see... Baekhyun? 

If I'm being honest, I haven't talked to Baekhyun in a while. We normally talk everyday, but I haven't even texted him in a few weeks. I completely understand why, though. He's spending all of his time with Taeyeon. I'm really happy for him. He's in a relationship again, and from what I can tell, he's happy!

The door bell ringing becomes more persistent. Why is he ringing the doorbell in the first place? He has a key. I open the door to reveal Baekhyun and... Taeyeon. Great.

  "Oppa! Hey." I say as I hug him tightly. I would be lying if I said I didn't miss his company.

He gives me a small smile. He loosely wraps his arms around me and gives me two light taps on the back before pushing me away. Huh? Normally I'd be the one making him let go!

  "Hi Hyejin." he says blankly.

Just Hyejin? What about Hyegi? Or Hwasabi? Or Hwalion? Or Jinnie? Or anything other than my name? What's up with him today? I give him a confused look. His face stays neutral, but his eyes plead me not to say anything. My eyes shift to Taeyeon who's peeking through the door way, looking around the apartment. The last time she was here, her and about 20 other people including myself were dead drunk after MAMA.

  "Come in, I guess." I say awkwardly.

I move to the side to allow them through the door. Once they're inside and sitting down on my couch I ask them a question I've been wondering since I saw them outside of my door.

  "Why are you guys here?"

  "Hyojong lost your number, so he asked us to come and get you." Baekhyun answers.

  "To do what?"

  "He wants to find a creative way to propose to Hyuna noona. But he can't think of much, so he asked everyone that you told go meet at their place."

Oh yeah... So, I may or may not have told everyone that I know about the future proposal. Well, obviously not Hyuna. Now, before you call me a blabbermouth, I asked Hyojong each time before I told someone. So it's not that bad...

I just couldn't keep it a secret! I'm so excited for them! And I'm honestly waiting for the same thing to happen to me...

  "Where is Hyuna going to be during all of this?" I ask.

  "Jessi's keeping her occupied. Now, go change. We'll be right here."

...

Excitement fills the large living room as Hyojong enters. I'm sitting in between Wheein and Jimin. Taehyung is to Wheein's right and Hani is to Jimin's left. Chatter erupts in the room when Hyojong takes out the box with the ring inside. Moments later, he asks for everyone's attention.

  "Okay. Now for the reason you guys are here." Hyojong says with a smile.

He opens the decorative box. Ooh's and Ah's ripple around the room as everyone admires the peice of jewlery. Even though I've seen it before, it feels like the first time. The ring is a very light silver color with small diamonds embedded all across the sides. Those diamonds surround a large, bright red ruby. It's absolutely breathtaking. And expensive. If you look close enough, on the side you can see "Hyuna" engraved on the side in Hangul.

  "This is the ring I'm giving Hyuna. Now all we have to do is figure out when, where, and how." Hyojong announces.

Everyone begins talking again, shouting out suggestions and getting excited about the whle thing. Jimin raises his hand as if he's in school.

  "Where did you guys meet?" he asks when Hyojong acknowledges him.

  "Cube." Hyojong answers, bitterly.

  "Oh... That idea's gone.

We all chuckle at Jimin's adorableness and continue to think of more possibilities. More ideas are thrown around and are evntually rejected. All of a sudden I get an amazing idea. Well, at least I hope it is.

  "Do you guys have a special place? Like for me and Hyukwoo it's his couch. For me and Wheein, it's the Han river, and for me and Baekhyun it's-"

Baekhyun sends me a death glare from across the room.

  "Uh.. Nevermind. Anyways, do you and Hyuna unnie have something like that?" 

Hyojong thinks for a while.

  "Actually... yeah! We do!" he exclaims.

We all lean in closer, expecting a story out of him.

  "It's the same place we confirmed our dating rumors. A shop in Seoul." he says.

Now we have a where. We disscussed a when and decided it should be next month.

  "Okay. Now for the big question. How?" he says.

Byul raised her hand for a suggestion when the front door swings open.

  "Hyojong-ah! I... What the hell is going on?!"

That voice could never be mistaken. Seconds later Hyuna unnie is standing the middle of the room. Her arms are crossed and she's staring everyone down. Jessi runs up behind her trying to find a good lie to tell. Well. This meeting turned out great, didn't it?

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

I know this is a little late, but Twit is a masterpeice that should have won. And people say big 3 privilege isn't a thing...

SARANGHAE~!!