Idol Party

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

The love triangle that I'm currently apart of has recently spiraled out of control. Whenever I do a interview with Mamamoo, the first question is always for me and it's always about Hyukwoo and/or Baekhyun. I always have to be really careful about my answers and I have to try and sound as unbiased as possible. I recently went on my first official date with Hyukwoo the other day, and damn! Dating as an idol is really hard. We had to keep our faces covered the entire time to keep from getting caught. We also had to keep our voices lowered. Hyukwoo and I have been all over the media recently and if anyone actually pays attention, they could identify us immediately just from our voices. Even though we couldn't truly be ourselves, I still had fun. Having Hyukwoo as my boyfriend is better than I could have ever imagined. He's sweet, understanding, caring, and funny. Everything I could have ever wished for in a guy. Speaking of Hyukwoo, I get a call from him.

"Hello?" I say when I pick up the phone.

"Jagiya, are you getting ready for the party?" he asks.

"Yup. Are you ready?"

"Almost."

"When you get ready, come over. This party is gonna be huge, and I get the feeling that you and I aren't going to have much time together alone." I say as I chuckle.

"Yeah, I got the same feeling. Okay, well I should be at your place in 30 minutes."

"Okay, oppa. See you then. Saranghae~!"

"I love you too, jagiya!" he says as he hangs up the phone.

Hyukwoo and I rented an entire club for tonight's party. We decided to throw this party because many idols have been busy as hell for the past two months. New music has been coming out frequently, so we decided to give some of the idols a break. Seniors, rookies, solo artists and everything in between have been invited. SHINee, Super Junior, EXO (of course), BLACKPINK, BTS, Twice, Girls' Generation, Ailee, Mamamoo (of course), EXID, all artists under AOMG (of course), GOT7, Seventeen, Hyuna unnie, Pentagon, KARD, (G)-Idle, Red Velvet, Gfriend (Wheein's request), NCT (all 3 sub groups) and a LOT more have been invited. In other words, the club is gonna be packed. I finish my makeup and fix my dress. I'm wearing a red dress similar to the one I wore in the "Yes I Am" music video. My hair is swept to one side and I'm wearing my favorite red lipstick and red heels. Just then, I hear my door open and I automatically know who it is. 

"Annyeong Hyukwoo-yah!" I yell from my room.

"Annyeong!" he yells back.

Moments later, I step out of my room and walk into the living room where Hyukwoo is waiting. As soon as he sees me, his jaw drops in amazement.

"Aish, how did I get so lucky?" he whispers.

I giggle and kiss him on his cheek.

"Is anyone already at the venue?" I ask.

"Umm...Ohhh...Ahh... Yeah! Jay and Hoody are already there." he says.

"Did you quote my song on purpose?" I ask him.

"No, actually. I'm just stunned from how beautiful you look. Although, I guess I should be used to it."

I playfully hit his arm. He's so cheesy!

"Well, you look very handsome. I'm glad that I have you all to myself." I reply.

He blushes and takes my hand.

"We should head over to the club. The party starts in a few minutes. And the hosts can't be late." he says.

With that we walk out of my apartment, get in Hyukwoo's car, and head to the club.

^_^

Baekhyun

"One bottle of Soju, please." I ask the bartender. The party started about an hour and a half ago and there are a lot of idols here tonight. Kai walks over to me with Krystal. Everyone thinks that they've broken up, but they actually started dating again recently. Idols know a lot of things that the fans don't, so when Kai and Krystal came hand in hand, no one was surprised.

"Hey Kai. Hey Krystal." I say as I take a few sips of the strong alcohol that I have in my hand.

"Hey Baekhyun. Trying to get drunk already?" Krystal says, pointing to the bottle of soju.

"Yup. Hopefully the alcohol will help me temporarily forget about Loco and Hwasa." I sigh.

"Are they actually dating?" Krystal asks.

"Yup. They've been dating for almost a month." Kai answers.

"Aww! So sweet!" Krystal exclaims.

"Can we change the subject?" I ask, getting annoyed.

I look over my shoulder to see Hyejin cuddled up againts Hyukwoo. "Can't get enough" is probably the best thing that's happened to me. When I'm on stage with her, I feel like she's actually mine. And fan comments always brighten my day because they help me imagine what it would really be like if Hyejin and I were in a romantic relationship. Hyejin and I have become really great friends and we talk a lot, not just about work. But that feeling of wanting more will never go away.

"Stop looking at their happiness and feeling sorry for yourself." Kai says, snapping me back to reality.

"I try. I really do. But I can't avoid them being together. He's always glued to her side. They're like you two, but worse." I say, sounding more pissed with every passing second.

"Distract yourself from her. She's already taken and it doesn't seem like they're gonna break up anytime soon. At this rate, you'll be waiting your whole life for a woman that's never going to see you more than as a friend." Krystal says.

"Damn, Krystal. Harsh." I say taking gulps of soju.

"Just telling you the truth." she says.

Just then, the first few chords of "Don't" begin playing, and I roll my eyes. Don't get me wrong, the song is amazing. But I hate watching them perform this live. It just makes me upset. Hyukwoo and Hyejin make their way to the center and begin performing. Twice starts fangirling in the corner of the club, and everyone else has smiles plastered across their faces. About 30 minutes go by and the first few notes of "Can't get enough" begin to play. Every bit of sadness in me goes away at that moment.

"Show time." I whisper to myself.

>.<

Hwasa

"Can't get enough" begins to play and everyone starts chanting for Baekhyun and I to perform it. Baekhyun appears with a big child-like smile on his face that makes me smile back. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the middle of the club, where party goers made a space for us to perform. We start the choreography from where the song is currently playing and loud screams erupt from the crowd. I can tell Baekhyun is drunk by smelling the alcohol on his breath. To be honest, I'm pretty drunk too. Whenever we perform this song, Baekhyun seems extremly happy and it puts a smile on my face. Baekhyun has become one of my best friends ever since we put our questionable past behind us. I feel much more comfortable doing this dance now that we're friends. The song ends and applause erupts from the crowd. I hear conversations about how I must be dating Hyukwoo or Baekhyun. I sigh and go to the DJ booth and pull Hyukwoo and Baekhyun with me. I hear murmurs in the crowd, mostly asking what the hell is going on. I clear my throat and speak into the microphone.

"Since there are only idols here, and I know all of you care very dearly about your careers so you all CANNOT repeat what I'm about to tell you. There have been ton of rumors about me and Hyukwoo and me and Baekhyun. I've decided to put all of those rumors to rest today," I grab Hyukwoo's hand, "Loco is my boyfriend."