Since When?

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

I wake up to the sun shining through my curtains. I yawn and stretch as I turn over to see a sleeping, shirtless Hyukwoo. I smile to myself. Last night was intense for us. Even though I wanted to continue, I knew that we couldn’t. I look down and turn a little red, remembering that I’m just wearing my bra and shorts. I turn back over and reach for my phone that’s sitting on my nightstand. Crap! I have practice with my unnies today! Our comeback is soon, and we have to prepare. I slowly remove the blanket from off of me and try to get up without waking Hyukwoo. I’m almost sitting upright when Hyukwoo grabs my waist and pulls me back onto the bed.

“Oppa!” I exclaim.

“Where are you going?” he asks, still half asleep.

“I have a schedule today.”

“Aww! Wae?!”

“Come on, oppa. I can’t stay here forever!” I say.

“Yes, you can.” He says as he embraces me.

I break the hug and peck him on the lips.

“I really can’t, but we can spend the rest of the day together afterwards. Now, where’s my shirt?”

“Ani! Don’t find it. I like this view.”

“You ert!” I exclaim.

“Mianhae~!”

I roll my eyes playfully and grab black baggy pants and a matching Nike sports bra. I go to the bathroom and quickly shower and change. I quickly make breakfast for Hyukwoo and I.

“Jagi! I made you food! I have to go now, saranghae!”

“I love you too, babe! Thanks for the delicious food. I will eat it well~!” he replies.

I quickly run to my car since I’m a little late already.

^_^

 

“Hyejin-ah! Thank God I’m not the only one who’s late!” Wheein says as she runs up to me.

“Annyeong Wheein-ah. I overslept this morning.” I say.

“Same.”

She opens to say more when she stops me. She looks at me closely.

“Yah, what’s on your neck?” she asks.

A look of confusion washes over my face. Then it’s quickly replaced by a look of horror. I was so busy this morning, I forgot to cover up the marks that Hyukwoo left last night. I quickly cover my neck with my hair.

“Are those… hickeys?” Wheein asks with wide eyes.

“Umm…” I say as Wheein moves my hair to the side.

“Oh my god! They’re all over your neck!” she pulls me closer and whispers, “Are you still a ?”

“YAH! JUNG WHEEIN! What the is wrong with you?!” I yell.

She smirks and walks into the practice room. As soon as we enter, she screams:

“OUR MAKNAE DID SOME GROWN UP THINGS LAST NIGHT! SHE IS NO LONGER !”

My jaw drops along with Yong’s and Byul’s. I can’t believe Wheein just said that! Hyukwoo and I did nothing like that.

“Wow! Hyukwoo works fast!” Byul comments.

“Byulyi unnie…” I say.

“It’s not THAT quick. They’ve been together for a while now. It’s kind of expected at this point.” Yongsun adds.

“Yong! Nothing happened! We just kissed! I swear!” I exclaim.

“Your neck says otherwise.” Wheein says, smirking.

“Okay, maybe things got more intense than normal but I’m still a ! And I will be until I’m married.” I say.

“Well, it doesn’t really matter when it happens. You’re gonna marry Hyukwoo anyway.” Byul says.

They all tease me for a few more minutes as we stretch. Then we ask Wheein about Taehyung. They’ve been dating for a few months now, and Wheein is noticeably happier than she was. She tried to cover up her negative emotions, but I’ve known her for so long. I know everything about her, especially when she’s lying. Either lying to me or lying to herself. Tae is the perfect guy for my best friend, and I’m grateful that he’s been good to her. We goof around for some of the practice, as we normally do, and we finish around 5 pm once again.

“Annyeong unnies!” I say as I grab my things.

“Annyeong!” They all say in unison.

“Also, Hyejin. You and Hyukwoo need to slow down on the intimacy. No children!” Byul yells.

My face turns red and I look down. They know just how to embarrass me, don’t they? I quickly say goodbye once again and walk out of the practice room. I get into my car and realize that I have tons of texts from Hyukwoo and Baekhyun

“Jagiya~ Thx for the meal. It was yummy” Hyukwoo sends.

“Good morning Hyejin-ah! I hope you’re doing well^^” Baek says.

“O !” Baek sends.

“I forgot that you have practice today! Sorry if I disturbed! Work hard~!”

“There’s a new gopchang restaurant that opened near you’re place jagiya~ Wanna go??” Hyukwoo says.

“Of course~!” I send back.

“Hyejin-ah!! I have something to tell u… can we meet somewhere?” Baek asks.

“Sorry oppa TT_TT... I’m going out with Hyukwoo.” I send.

“Oh. It’s ok~ spend time with your boyfriend. I’ll tell u another time.”

I put on my seatbelt and play my Rihanna playlist. Those two always want my constant attention, but I’m only one person! If only there were two Hyejins. Then half of the drama in my life would be eliminated.

>.<

Hyukwoo and I walk into the restaurant, our arms linked as I rest my head on his arm. A few fans start pointing and screaming.

“Hwasa is so hot! Loco is lucky!”

“Omo! So cute!” a girl says.

“I wish my boyfriend would take me to a restaurant.” another girl comments.

I walk over to her.

“Hey, if your boyfriend doesn’t do any nice things with you he’s not the one for you. A relationship is about spending time with the person you love.” I say.

“I just got advice from Hwasa! I feel so lucky! Thank you, unnie!” she says.

“What’s your name?” I ask.

“I’m Choi Soomin. I’ve been hoping that you and Loco would date since April! I hope you will stay together.” Soomin says.

“Me too, Soomin-ah. I wish you luck with your relationship!”

“Thank you, unnie. Can I get a picture with you and Loco?”

“Of course!” I say.

Hyukwoo comes over to us as Soomin gets out her phone. We pose and afterwards, she goes back to her friend and fangirls. Aww! Our fans are so cute! I’m so happy that many fans are happy with our relationship. When our episode of ‘Hyena on the Keyboard’ first aired, I was nervous because it really seemed like Hyukwoo and I were a couple! Back then, I tried to deny my feelings and keep things professional. But now, I couldn’t give a damn about anything anyone else has to say. I’m happy and that’s all that matters. It’s my life after all! Although, I did choose to put my life on display…

“Jagiya, there is a 20-minute wait because this place just opened and it’s busy. Do you want to walk around for a while then come back?” Hyukwoo asks.

“Why not?” I say as I lean on his arm again.

We walk out of the hectic restaurant and into the equally busy streets of Seoul. It’s much warmer than it was yesterday, but this morning it was kind of cold. The weather in Seoul can’t seem to make up it’s mind these days. I guess it’s because the seasons are finally changing. It seems like it was hot and humid for years! Anyways, Hyukwoo and I walk down the crowded streets of Seoul trying to kill time. We pass by a pastry shop as we walk. It smelled so good, it seemed like I was being drawn to it.

“Oppa! Let’s go in there!” I say excitedly.

“Arraseo.” Hyukwoo says as I grab his hand, dragging him into the shop.   

As soon as we enter, the smell of freshly baked bread, cake, cookies, and pies rush at us.

“It smells so good in here! I might waste all of my money here!” Hyukwoo says, inhaling deeply.

“Ani! I still want gopchang!” I pout.

“Of course I will get gopchang for my gopchang princess.” he says as he smiles warmly at me.

“Yah! I’m the gopchang queen!”

Hyukwoo playfully kneels and bows in front of me.

“Please forgive me Queen Ahn Hyejin for my horrible mistake!”

“Get up! You’re embarrassing yourself! And me!” I say, sounding like a mom.

Hyukwoo gets from on his knees and we go to the counter to order a few desserts. After this, 20 minutes is almost over so we head out of the shop. In the distance I see… Baekhyun? Who is he with? I look at the woman he’s walking with closely and realize that it’s Taeyeon! Since when were those two on good terms? I quickly walk over to them with Hyukwoo trailing behind me. Baekhyun sees me and his eyes light up. He jogs hugs me when I arrive.

“Annyeong Baek oppa!” I turn to Taeyeon, “Annyeonghaseyo Taeyeon sunbaenim.”

I bow and Taeyeon just laughs.

“You don’t have to be so formal, Hwasa. Just call me unnie” she says.

“Jinjja? Okay~.” I say nervously.

SNSD is one of kpop’s most important groups, especially to other female artists. The fact that I’m speaking informally to the leader of Girls’ Generation is crazy!

“So, what brings you two here?” Baek asks.

“Oh. We’re going to the new gopchang restaurant near here. There was a 20-minute wait, so we’re just walking around and stuff.” I say.

Baekhyun seemed more focused on Hyukwoo’s hand holding mine than anything else. Then they stare at each other, their gazes filled to the brim with jealousy. I roll my eyes as Taeyeon whispers.

“What are they doing?”

“This is normal. They come to their senses eventually.” I explain.

Hyukwoo absent mindedly tightened his grip on my hand.

“Ow! Baby! You’re hurting me!” I exclaim.

“Oh! Mianhae Hyejin-ah. We should get going. Our seats are going to be taken.” He says, snapping back to reality. Hyukwoo and Baek give each other one more petty glance before Hyukwoo and I walk away. I look back to see Baekhyun sigh and walk in the opposite direction with Taeyeon. They obviously still care about each other! If they didn’t, they wouldn’t be together right now. I’m rooting for them. TaeHyun, fighting!

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE THIS STORY!! SARANGHAE!!