Twist

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

The entire room is dead silent. Half of everyone's attention is on Hyuna, and the other half, including myself, is focused on the box with the ring that's currently sitting on the coffee table in plain sight. Hyojong eventually breaks the silence.

  "Uh...babe! How's it goin'?"

  "I would like to know why everyone I know is gathered in our living room. Babe." Hyuna says in a serious tone.

  "I...well...uh..."

I look over at Jimin unable to watch this train wreck anymore. He looks back and leans in to whisper something.

  "We need to get that box before all hell breaks loose in this room."

  "I agree. But how? She's gonna notice if one of us just stands up and grabs it." I whisper in reply.

Before he could answer, I get a call. All eyes are on me. I tell Jimin with my eyes to go get the ring while everyone's distracted before I pick up the call.

  "Hello?"

  "Hey Hyegi~!"

It's Hyukwoo.

  "You couldn't have possibly called at a worse time."

  "Why? What's going on? Are you okay?" he asks, his tone full of worry.

  "If I could explain now, I would. I'll tell you later, okay? I promise." I say quickly.

  "But I-"

  "Love you! Bye!" I say and hang up.

My eyes immediately divert to Jimin who has the box in his hand. He shoves it deep in his pocket and springs back to his place beside me. Everyone who was paying attention to the ring sighs in relief.

  "Okay. Now I'm really confused." Hyuna states.

The atmosphere in the room is heavy with tension. Absolutely no one knows what to say or do next.

  "A plan B sure would be great right now." I whisper to myself

Finally someone speaks. PSY.

  "Well. We're all gathered here to day because... of your comeback!" he lies.

  "Comeback?" Hyuna asks.

  "Comeback? Is that the best he could think of?" Jessi mutters.

We all look at her with pleading eyes.

  "I mean...yeah. Comeback..." she says.

  "I've decided your comeback date and I told Hyojong. He wanted to get everyone together since you'll be the first artists under my name to have a song." PSY explains in more detail.

Good job CEO PSY. You really got us out of that one.

  "This still isn't making sense. Why did everyone else find out before me?"

  "We wanted to surprise you?" PSY replies. Although, it sounded more like a question than a statement.

  "Okay....so when is it?" Hyuna asks, with her arms crossed.

  "When's what?"

  "The comeback!"

  "Oh! Yeah. Uh..next month!" PSY answers with a smile.

  "NO!" everyone shouts.

  "In five months!" PSY corrects himself.

  "Okay. This is way to weird. I'm going upstairs."

With that, Hyuna walks upstairs. The moment we hear a door close, everyone starts breathing a little easier.

  "You know what? I'll just put all of you in a huge group chat and we can discuss this there." Hyojong says.

  "You ing idiot!" Jessi says as she flicks his forehead, "You could have just done that in the first place!"

  "Well, you could've kept Hyuna busy for 20 more minutes!" Hyojong says, rubbing his head.

The two bicker like children until PSY breaks it up.

  "Okay. Even if things didn't go as planned," he shoots a cold glare at Jessi who just sticks her tongue out in response, "Thank you guys for comig out. We got a lot done, and it really helped me out. You guys are free to leave."

People start to trickle out of the house within the next few minutes. I catch up with Baek.

  "Oppa!"

  "Not now, Hyejin." he says in a coldly as he grabs his car keys.

  "What do you mean 'not now'? You have to take me home!"

He looks out the front door then back at me. He sighs loudly.

  "Listen. I'm so sorry. But I can't. I gotta go."

With that, he runs out of the door.

  "What the , Baekhyun!" I yell.

Who's gonna take me home? My members left already and I don't want to be a bother to Hyojong. I ultimately decide to call my manager, even though it's her day off. Before I can, Jimin appears in front of me. I could have sworn he walked out a few minutes ago.

  "Ouch. That was harsh." he says, reffering to the conversation I just had with Baekhyun.

  "Yeah." I reply.

It came out a little rude, but I'm really irritated right now. I can't help it.

  "I thought you guys were close?"

  "We are. Well, we were. I don't know what's been up with him lately. He's been ignoring my calls and texts, he never uses any of his many nicknames for me anymore, and he won't even get close to me! Then just now..." I complain.

  "I could take you home." he suggests.

  "No! No, no, no. You don't have to. I can just call my manager..."

I definitely don't need a fan or something to see me in his car and get the wrong idea. Especially since I'm still datig Hyukwoo. The very last thing I need is another sick rumor and netizens calling me a hoe.

  "Please? I insist!" Jimin says with a warm smile.

I sigh.

  "Are you sure?" I ask.

  "Positive."

  "Okay. I guess."

  "Great. Let's go!"

He gives me one more eye smile befor grabbing his car keys off of the coffee table. He leads me to his car and we drive off. Wow. Today went from me planning to stay in bed, to me being in the same car as someone I barely know. An unexpected turn of events. A twist.

. . .

LOCO

I pace around my shared hotel room with Gray sitting on his bed, watching my mental breakdown.

  "What's wrong this time, Hyukwoo?"

  "Hyejin." I say without looking at him.

  "Is she okay?" he asks.

  "That's the thing! I have no idea, and I'm about to go out of my mind!" I shout, finally looking up.

He stands up and grabs me by the shoulders. He shakes me.

  "First of all, calm down! Second of all, tell me what happened."

He lets go and I sit on my bed. He does the same.

  "I called her a few days ago and she was like 'you couldn't have called at a worse time.' I asked why and she said she couldn't tell me then. She said she'd explain later, but the last few times we talked she didn't bring it up at all. She sounded kind of upset, too. Did I do something wrong? Is she stressed out? Is she sick or something? God... I need to go back to Korea."

  "I think you're just overthinking since you miss her." Gray says as he pats my shoulder.

I turn to face him.

  "Do you think Jay will let me go back early?"

  "Go back? What the hell are you thinking Hyukwoo? We're in Japan for a tour!"

  "I'm not performing at the last venue, anyways! And we're leaving in 3 days already. Can I at least talk to him about it?"

He sighs.

  "You can try, Hyukwoo-yah. But if he says yes, you're gonna have to buy your own plane ticket."

  "I don't care how much I have to spend."

I spring up, ready to go talk to Jay.

  "Yah." Gray calls right before my hand reaches the door knob.

I turn back.

  "Even if he says no, go to her. I'll cover for you."

I smile even wider and walk out of the door.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

What do you think Baekhyun's problem is???????

Also, 2019.03.14

If you know what that date means, I love you even more.

SARANGHAE!! <3