Unexpected

One Sided Love?

Wheein

I sit in my room watching TV. I left Hyejin's house about 3 hours ago. We talked about everything that's been happening in each others' lives. Sometimes, we need days like this. We may be best friends and we may see each other everyday, but we still don't know everything. I pretty much talked about Taehyung the whole time. I mean, how could I not talk about him? He's REALLY handsome, his voice is deeper than the ing ocean, he's hilarious, and he cares about me a lot. Honestly, as I looked around, everyone seemed to be a relationship or everyone had at least fallen for someone else. Loco and Hyejin are dating of course. Hoody and Jay seemed to be getting a little romantic with each other (that night when we were drunk confirmed it), and I was the first person to notice Yongsun and Byulyis' relationship. Everyone had someone except for me. Then one day, I came across a live performance of BTS and my eyes immediately landed on Tae. I started watching other live performances and dance practices. What made me realize that I had a crush on him was when I saw one of the DNA live performances. This may be a little innapropriate for me to say about my sunbaenim who doesn't even like me back but, HE LOOKED SO FREAKING Y! OH MY GOD! I didn't know it was possible for someone to look that good. After that, I guess you could say that I became an Army hahaha. Anyways, as I was about to finish my bag of chips, my doorbell rang. To be honest, it scared the hell out of me. I quickly walk to the door and looked out of the peep hole. Holy. . KIM TAEHYUNG IS STANDING OUTSIDE OF MY CONDO! I quickly look into the full length mirror that's next to the door to make sure that I don't look like trash. I smile. I actually look pretty cute. Then I check my breath. Just great. My breath smells like ing onion rings! I sigh and open the door.

"T-Taehyung oppa! Annyeong! Hurry, come in!" I say.

I step to the side, allowing him to come through the door."

"Thank you, Wheein-ah." he says tiredly.

"What brings you here at...1 am?" I ask as I check the time.

"I needed to be somewhere besides the dorm. Life has been really stressful lately."

I hesitate. I was gonna grab his hand, but that might be a little too much. I don't wanna scare him away, he just got here! He looks over at me while my hand is in mid air. I panic and try to think of something to do with my hand. Scratch? No. Umm...grab his hand? Hell no. Oh. I know. I push my hair out of my face. Nice save Wheein. He laughs and smiles the goofy boxy smile of his. I blush and quickly look down.

"So," I begin, "you're world tour starts next month." 

"Yeah. We've been working really hard to prepare. Being at the dorm just makes me stressed. I needed to leave, and you're the first person I thought of." he says.

Still blushing, I smile widely. He thought of me first! I feel like doing a freaking cart wheel! And I don't even know how! 

"Hey, you know what helps me when I'm upset? DUMB FACES~!" I scream.

I make a stupid face at him and his eyes light up.

"That was pretty good, but I think I can do better." he says.

He looks in the other direction, and when he turned back around, I saw probably the dumbest thing I've ever seen in my life. I explode with laughter. As you know, when I laugh, I go all over the place. As I was laughing, my arm went around his shoulder and my head rested on his chest. My laughing turns into pure horror as I quickly get up.

"I'm so sorry! I'm used to doing that with Hwasa and the unnies." I say quickly.

"Wheein-ah, it's okay. And turn that frown upside down! Where's that dimple?" he asks.

I smile a little. I'm SO embarassed right now. I can't belive I just did that. 

"Hmm. Not good enough." he says as he reaches over and tickles me.

. He's touching me. I start laughing really hard because tickling is my weakness. As I laugh, I try to push him away but this dude has been hitting the gym. He didn't budge once. And I'm pretty strong. I think. Anyways, he finally stops.

"Wow. I've only been here for like...8 minutes and I'm already having more fun than I was having back at the dorm." he says.

"I'm glad that you came. Honestly, I was bored as hell before you showed up."

I turn to look at him to find him staring at me. I meet his eyes and we stare at each other for a while. I wonder what he's thinking. Does he actually like me too? I don't know, but I do know that I never want this to end.

^_^

Loco

Hyejin and I entered an idols only club. We've been having a lot more time together alone. It's currently 1 am and we really wanted to do something together. And there's nothing better to do than get drunk with your girlfriend at 1 am. We head over to the bar and order drinks. Hyejin looks past me and double takes.

"What is it, jagiya?" I ask.

"Is that Yongsun and Byulyi?" she asks.

I turn around and look in the same direction that Hyejin is looking. Eventually, I spot them at a table not that far from us. Byul looks nervous as hell as Yongsun talks about something. Eventually Yongsun notices and tells her something. Byulyi sits there in a trance. Eventually she comes to her senses. What happens next made Hyejin and I widen our eyes as our jaws dropped.

"Moonbyul just kissed Solar." we say in unison.