The Park

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

Yongsun unnie drives me to my apartment, and it's about 5:00 pm. We had dance practice all morning and I'm exhausted. We are preparing for our next comback. Promotions for Red Moon ended a few months ago, and we recieved many new fans because of that album. It's our most successful album yet, so I want to keep impressing everyone. New fans, old fans, and people who aren't even fans yet. Many of our fans think that Yong's album is going to be the next album to release, but you never know... Anyway, we arrive to my apartment and I take off my seatbelt. 

"Annyeong unnie! Thanks for dropping me off." I say as I grab my bag.

"Your welcome! Enjoy your time with Loco Hyejin-ah. But don't have too much fun, if you know know what I mean.." Yongsun tells me.

"Yah! You, Byul, and Wheein are so erted!" I say as my face flushes red.

"You obviously think like us since you're blushing!" she teases.

"Yah!" I yell.

"Sorry~! Love you~!" she says as she smiles widely.

"I love you too, I guess." I mutter.

After that, she drives off. Am I really the maknae of Mamamoo? Sometimes I don't believe it. They all act like 5 year-olds most of the time! Anyways, I walk into my apartment. I remember Hyukwoo saying that he was going to come over around this time. I saw him with his back facing me, so I quietly ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him lovingly.

"Annyeong jagi~!" I say.

He tenses up and freezes for a few seconds. He turns around and my jaw drops.

"B-Baekhyun?! What the are you doing here?!" I yell as I quickly let go of him.

"Yah! You came over here and hugged me! But, you can do that more often if you want." he says as he smirks.

I grab a pillow from off of the couch and hit him in the face with it. He looks at me with wide eyes. His hair got really messed up. It's pretty funny to look at. He grabs the pillow and and hits me back.

"Oh, you're dead now!" I yell as I grab another pillow and chase him around my apartment, attempting to hit him.

He deflects most of my hits and blocks them with his pillow. He hits me a few times as well. We make our way around my entire apartment and eventually we make our way back to my living room. I chase him into a corner and attack him non-stop.

"Okay! O-okay! Hyejin! Hyejin-ah! Please stop! I surrender! I ing give up! You're hurting me! What the hell is inside that damn pillow?!" he yells.

I stop hitting him and he smirks devilishly. He grabs me and puts me in the corner, then he holds up his pillow.

"Just kidding!" he yells.

"W-what! You can't do that! You surrendered!" I whine.

"I take it back!" he says as he begins attacking me with the pillow.

I use all of my strength to push him off of me and I hit him once again. We both fall on my couch and laugh breathlessly. That was my first pillow fight in years. And of all people, it was with Baek. Haha. We continue laughing on my couch until we hear my door open. We both try to contain our laughter as we try and stand up to see who just came in. He stands up first as I try and lean on him for support. However, we fail as we start laughing once again. I fall back on the couch, bringing Baekhyun with me.

"Well, you guys look like you're having fun." someone says in a serious voice.

I recognize the voice and sit back up. It's Hyukwoo.

"Annyeong jagi." I say, still laughing a little.

"Hey." Baekhyun says, just as serious as Hyukwoo.

The atmosphere turns awkward as Baek and Hyukwoo stare at each other. I roll my eyes and go over to Hyukwoo to hug him. He accepts my hug and goes back to staring at Baekhyun.

"I swear, you guys are actual ing children! Get over yourselves!" I say.

They both quit staring and look at me with warm smiles.

"Okay Hyejin-ah!" they say together.

"That's creepy! Anyways, why are you here Baekhyun?" I ask.

"I came over earlier to see if you wanted to go to the park with me, but then I remembered that you had practice. So I just waited. But, can you go to the park with me? It's nice outside for once." he answers.

"You mean as in a date? If so, hell no! She's not going!" Hyukwoo says as he stands in front of me protectively.

"No, not like a date you ! As a friendly outing." Baekhyun says.

"Sounds like a ing date to me..." Hyukwoo mutters.

I sigh. This is actually my life. I step back in front of Hyukwoo.

"I'll go. Let me shower and get changed. While I do, please don't kill each other out here." I say as I head to my room.

I hope that Baekhyun finds a girl soon so that they won't have a reason to hate each other anymore.

^_^

Baekhyun

We both sit on Hyejin's couch in an uncomfortable silence. I sigh and start playing on my phone. Ther's nothing else to do. Hyukwoo is pretending like I don't exist, like always.

"Why do you always feel the constant need to seduce my girlfriend?" Hyukwoo asks.

"I don't know. Why do you always feel the constant need to emphasize the word 'my' in my girlfriend?" I ask sarcastically.

"You didn't answer my question properly." he says.

"I don't try to seduce Hyejin. Your jealousy makes it seem like I am. And now, it seems like you're insecure." I tell him.

"Me? Insecure? Because of you? You wish you were that important! I don't need to be insecure or jealous because Hyejin is mine."

"Yet, you still are."

He opens his mouth to say something and closes it. I look back down a my phone and smirk. Haha! I won that battle. Although, his words did get to me a little. I may have won that battle, but he won the war. The ongoing war that's been going on for months now over Hyejin. When we did a collab a few months ago, The whole fight started. The little petty comments between us turned into hatred. I really didn't want for that to happen, but it did. Now we have to live with the concequences of our bickering. The concequence being an annoyed Hyejin. Hyejin. The only thing that we have in common is our love for Hyejin. Both of us would literally run around the world 100 times for her. We would do anything for her. Our main difference is the cause of our bickering. One of us has her and the other one doesn't. About 15 or 20 minutes later, Hyejin comes back to the living room. I think I'm in the presence of an angel! She's so damn beautiful. Even without make up. She has on a black sweater, jeans and black boots. Since the seasons are changing, it's getting colder and sweaters are becoming neccessary. I want to scream that she looks like a ing goddess, but I can't with Mr. Boyfriend standing right next to me. My jaw drops slightly as I continue to look at her. I don't know why I'm surprised. She looks gorgeous on a daily basis.

"Baek, are you ready? Or are you just gonna keep staring at me?" Hyejin says, snapping me out of my daze.

"Umm...Yeah! I'm ready." I exclaim.

She giggles and goes over to Hyukwoo to kiss him. She tries to pull away, but Hyukwoo pulls her back.

"Well, if you guys are gonna make out, I'll come back at another time." I say, getting more uncomfortable with every passing second.

"Fine. Bye jagiya. We'll finish this later." Hyukwoo says.

"Yah!" Hyejin exclaims as she blushes.

We walk out of Hyejin's apartment and head to my car. Finally! I can actually hang out with her without Hyukwoo being there at every second. Lately, it seems like Hyukwoo is trying to break up our friendship..

>.<

Hwasa

"Oppa? Where are we going? The park is that way!" I say.

"We're not going to the park." he responds.

"Where the hell are we going then?"

"My favorite place in all of Seoul. A cafe not far from here. I go there a lot when I need to think." he says.

"What do you think about?" I ask.

"You."

"Wow. You're really not afraid to speak your mind, are you?" 

"Actually, I am. I have to filter most of my thoughts." he says.

"Oh.."

"Wait! That sounded wrong! I swear, I don't have any innapropriate thoughts about you!" he exclaims.

I chuckle lightly. This dude is really crazy!

"Anyways, why didn't you just tell me that we were going to a cafe?" I ask.

"I knew that Hyukwoo would make a big deal about it and claim that it was a date, like he did about the park. He's a real pain in my ." Baek says as he rolls his eyes.

"Yah! That's my boyfriend!" 

"I know..." Baekhyun says sadly.

I know that Hyukwoo is a sensitive topic for him, so I turn up the radio. When I do, 'Ko Ko Bop' starts playing.

"Shimmie shimmie Ko Ko Bop! I think I like it~" I sing.

He laughs and sings along with me. Eventually, the car ride turns into a musical. A lot of songs from this year and last year begin to play, including songs from BTS sunbanim, Girl's Generation sunbanim, (G)I-dle, some more EXO songs, and some Mamamoo songs. We screw up some of the lyrics and laugh pretty much the whole time. I even screwed up my own rap in 'Yes I am'! 'Call Me Baby' by EXO starts playing as we arrive at the cafe.

"Aww, my favorite song!" Baek whines as he parks the car.

"Come on! I'll play it on my phone while we drive back to my place." I say as I laugh.

"You promise~?" Baek pouts.

"Yes. Now stop being a big baby! I'm ready to go inside. It's getting cold."

"Do you want my jacket?" he says as he begins to take of his coat.

"Ani! Keep your jacket on! I don't need another dating rumor with you." I refuse.

He puts his jacket back on and leads me into the restaurant. I can see why he likes this place so much. There aren't really any bright colors, so it's easy on the eyes. The atmosphere of this place is very calming and peaceful. I think this is my type of cafe! We find a quiet place to sit and we chat about random things after we order our food. Just then, the little bell by the door that tells you that someone has arrived rings. Baekhyun and I look in that direction to see Taeyeon and Dean. They hold hands and walk to couple's seat . I look at Baekhyun to see a hurt expression on his face. His hurt expression turns into a mix of anger, sadness, and confusion.

"Baek," I say as I grab his hand, "Do you still have feelings for Taeyeon?"

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT!! ALSO, COMMENT ANY POSSIBLE LOVE INTERESTS FOR BAEK! EVEN THOUGH BAEKHYUN HAS BEEN A TROUBLEMAKER LATELY ALONG WITH HYUKWOO, HE STILL DESERVES LOVE! NOT JUST REJECTION FROM HYEJIN LOL^^ SARANGHAE~