Hyejin and Baekhyun

One Sided Love?

Loco

I head to meet with Hwasa backstage of the Mnet station while she was preparing for the first stage of her new song with Baekhyun. I'm pretty sure it's called "Can't get enough". That title is a little questionable, but we're dating now so I shouldn't worry. Once I arrive at where she is, I enter and sneak up behind her. Once I reach her, I hug her from behind. I can tell that I scared her a little because she jumped but after she realized it was me, she turned around and hugged me back. I see Baekhyun in the corner of my eye, staring at us. Well, Hyejin to be more specific. I choose to ignore him and focus on my beautiful girlfriend that's in my arms right now.

"Are you ready?" I ask her.

"Yeah! A little nervous though." 

"Don't be nervous, Hyejin-ah. Just remember that I'm cheering for you. Your members too." I say as I point to the other Mamamoo members.

Just then, a staff member comes into the room.

"Hwasa, Baekhyun, show time!" the staff says.

"Okay! Wish me luck!" Hyejin says to me.

She gives me a quick kiss before she leaves, which catches me by surprise. Baekhyun looks at me coldy as he walks past. Then my eyes land on Solar and Moonbyul, who look at me with their jaws dropped. I walk over to them.

"You mind telling me what the hell just happened between you and Hyejin?" Moonbyul asks.

"What? She didn't tell you? And Wheein didn't either?" I ask.

Both Solar and Moonbyul turn their attention towards Wheein.

"YOU KNEW?" they both yell.

"Oops. I guess I forgot to tell them yesterday." she says.

"But we've been dating for 2 weeks now!" I say, shocked.

"I guess Hyejin thought I was gonna tell them. I thought SHE was gonna tell them."

"So, how did it happen?" Moonbyul asks.

"I told her that I loved her, and she said that she felt the same. Then we kissed and boom! We became a couple."

"YAAAAAAAAYYYYY! MY FAVORITE SHIP IS FINALLY SAILING!" Solar yells.

"The performance is starting guys! Shh!" Wheein exclaims.

We all sit on the couch and Jay hyung bursts in.

"I made it just in time." Jay says, clearly out of breath.

"Yeah, now be quiet! My girlfriend is on stage." I say.

We watch on a TV that's in the room. The last performance ends and moments later, Hyejin and Baekhyun appear. Hyejin looks gorgeous. She's wearing a short, blue sequined dress with her long black hair to one side. She's also wearing black heels. Since Hyejin told me that the dance has a lot of skinship, I've prepared myself the best I can to not get jealous. The music starts and Baekhyun is already touching her. It's nothing too bad, so I don't react. Hyejin starts singing, and her voice is truly angelic and y at the same time. I don't understand how that's possible but with Hyejin, anything is possible. Baekhyun starts to sing his lines and he wraps his arm around her waist as they walk across the stage. In the pre chorus, they harmonize with each other and Baekhyun pulls Hyejin towards him, their faces only centimeters apart from each other. Hyejin puts her finger up to his lips as she smirks and pushes him away. Then the chorus begins.

"Baby I can't get enough of you.

You drive me crazy~

I can't get enough of you

You should already know that baby~"

These lyrics are really painful to hear, but it's just a song. Besides, even before we were dating, Hyejin told me that she doesn't feel anything towards Baekhyun. The song gets to the bridge eventually and they basically grind against each other. I look away until the bridge is over, not being able to handle it. I would honestly like to speak to the choreographer! Once the last chorus comes, Baekhyun wraps his arms around Hyejin's waist as she sings and they move to the rythym while they're pressed against each other. Then Hyejin walks away as Baekhyun sings. Baekhyun spins her around and pulls her back to him, their faces almost touching. The lights dim on them as they freeze in that position. I sigh in relief that it was over. Solar, Wheein, Moonbyul, and Jay were all staring at me. Jay was the first to speak.

"That was hot." Jay says.

"Yah! Shut up!" Solar says.

"I mean, it was..." Moonbyul mutters.

"Yah! You! Don't say things like that about other people!" Solar yells.

"Why do you care?" Wheein, Jay, and I say in unison.

"None of your business! Anyway, this isn't about me. This is about Loco. How ya feeling?" Solar says.

"That was a lot to watch, but I know that Hyejin is mine. So, I'll be okay." I say honestly.

"Yeah. You will." Jay says.

Just then, Hyejin walks into the room with Baekhyun. She rushes over to me and hugs me tightly.

"Oh, hey Jay! When did you get here?" she asks when she breaks the hug.

"Hey! I got here a little after you left." he replies.

"Cool! So, how did I do?" she asks.

"You guys did amazing! Very y~!" Wheein exclaims.

"Yeah. The crowd went wild when you guys finished! We heard them all the way in here!" Jay says.

"I really liked the song! You guys wrote that, right?" Moonbyul asks.

"Yup." Hyejin replies.

"That's our talented maknae!" Solar exclaims.

"You looked great out there, jagi." I say to Hyejin.

"Aww~! You're too sweet~." she replies.

Baekhyun

I really wish that they would go flirt somewhere else. When I was on stage with Hyejin, it honestly felt like she was mine. But when we came back here, I came back to reality. The fans were really loving the performance and I was loving it too. It's gonna when promotions for "Can't get enough"end because this is the only time that I can physically get that close to her. We are trying to be friends, and I'm grateful for that. But I want more. I want what Hyukwoo and Hyejin have. All I can say is that Hyukwoo better not mess things up. Because if he does, I'm swooping in and he won't get her back.