Forgive and Forget

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

"Jay, what the hell?!"

"What the were you thinking kissing her in public?"

"You're a damn CEO!"

"This is gonna be talked about for a LONG time."

All of these things were currently being shouted at Jay. Fans actually lost their yesterday when this video was released. Thankfully, we're seeing more positive feelings that negative feelings, especially from international fans. Right now, I kinda feel like Korean fans are just...in shock. I am too. The kiss wasn't just a little peck. It was an ACTUAL kiss. The thing that makes it scary is the fact that Jay is the CEO of Aomg. Of all the people this could have happened to, it happened to the CEO. On the bright side, Hoody and Jay are a couple! Currently Hyukwoo, Gray, Jay, Simon D, Hoody,Wheein, Yongsun, Byulyi and I are at a cafe disscussing what the hell Aomg is gonna do about this.

"Well, we can't deny anything for sure. It's on a ing video." Simon  D says, clearly pissed at his co-CEO.

"You guys definitely can't put out any music for a while. Jay's comeback on the 10th is gonna have to be pushed back. And Hoody's schedualed comeback for November is gonna have to be pushed back." Gray says, sounding like a CEO.

Jay and Hoody sit there, avoiding all eye contact as if they are children getting scolded by their parents.

"This happened at the worst possible time." Wheein says.

"Yeah. Everyone still isn't over the that happened with Hyuna and E'Dawn. Now this is gonna shake the world for the second time in a row." Hyukwoo says.

"Am I the only one amused by the fact that the 2nd and 3rd oldest people here are getting yelled at by their dongsaengs?" Byulyi asks causing everyone to chuckle.

I'm glad that Byulyi and Yongsun are here to lighten the mood after their not-so-mysterious dissaperance. Hyukwoo, Wheein and I are still the only ones who know that they are in a relationship.  Although, Wheein and her big mouth has almost given it away various times.

"Hyukwoo, Hyejin," Simon D says as he turns to us, "Now you guys have to be extra careful about your relationship. Since this rumor is focused on Aomg, eyes will be on you Hyukwoo. Which means eyes will be on you too, Hyejin. And because of Hyejin, eyes will be on Mamamoo. Any of you that are in a relationship or anything near a relationship, need to be careful about what you do."

"Yeah. No more dates for a while unless you have someone with you. No hand holding, hugs, kisses, or anything like that in public. And if you do any of those things, by mistake, DON'T GET CAUGHT!" Gray yells.

"We can deny everything all we want, but denying rumors can't solve evrything. People will find out eventually." Simon D says.

"Wheein-ah. Text Taehyung and tell him this. Even though you guys aren't dating, you're getting a little close. And doesn't he have a dating ban since BTS is huge right now?" I tell Wheein.

"No. They don't. They don't have girlfriends because they're really busy. That's why we don't really hang out in person much." she answers.

"Still. Be careful from now on."

"Okay mom." Wheein teases.

We sit at the cafe table, taking sips of coffee every so often trying to figure out how to solve this problem.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Yongsun screams suddenly.

"Yong! You scared the hell out of me! Warn someone next time!" Byulyi exclaims.

"Sorry..." Yongsun says.

"What's your idea?" Jay asks.

"Okay. You and Hoody can date publicly for two or three months. Then 'break up'" she says in air quotes.

"Ohh! I get it. Then the public thinks that you've split but you can keep dating in secret." I say.

"That's actually a really good idea Solar!" Hoody exclaims.

"That's our leader!" Byul says.

"The only thing is tha after you 'break up', you CAN'T get caught again. Then Aomg will be labeled as liars." Simon D says.

"So, is that what we're doing?" Hyukwoo asks.

"YEAH!!" All of us except for Hyukwoo cheer.

We all grab our cups of coffee and make toast. Just then, Baekhyun eneters the cafe. Baekhyun kinda looks depressed. His head is lowered, his eyes are red as if he's been crying, and he overall looks like he couldn't give a about anyone or anything. He orders his food and drink and sighs. He walks over to a table for two and is about to sit down, when his eyes land on me. We make eye contact for a split second and he smiles. He makes his way over to us.

"Annyeong everyone!" he says.

"Hey Baekhyun!" we say in unison.

"What brings you here?" Wheein asks.

"Oh. I got kinda bored at my house. And I don't have anymore coffee at home, so this was the best place to go." he says.

He turns to me.

"Hyejin-ah..." he says.

"What." I say coldly.

"Are you still mad at me? That was like, forever ago!" he exclaims.

"Well, I guess forever isn't enough time for me to get over it."

"Sorry to interrupt, but I'm lost. What's going on?" Byul asks.

"Hyejin is mad at me for something that happened during our last performance for 'Can't get enough'. Even though I've apologized, like 100 times. She just chooses to ignore all of my apologies." he says.

"You're right. I do choose to ignore them. I've already forgiven you for something like this. You promised you wouldn't do it again, but you did." I reply.

"Well, I wasn't planning on doing this today but..." Baekhyun says as he gets down on his knees.

"Okay, what the are are you doing?" I ask, getting close to slapping the hell out of this man.

"Since you choose to ignore my virtual apologies, I'll apologize right now. Hyejin. I'm truly sorry. I don't know what got into me. The truth is, I came here because I don't have a single person to talk to anymore. My memebers all think I'm crazy for obsessing over someone who I don't have the slightest chance and Taeyeon still won't talk to me. I need my best friend back. I'm an idot. A huge, pitiful idiot. I don't deserve to have you in my life at all but when you were in my life, I was actually happy. Please forgive me. This is the last time I'll ask. You never have to see me again after this if you don't want to. At least I can say I tried."

I begin to tear up. That was honestly one of the sweetest and saddest apologies I've ever hard in my life. I stand.

"Stand up, you big idoit." I say as tears begin to fall down my face.

He quickly stands up as I stretch out my arms for a hug. He accepts my hug and begins crying too. We hear cheers from behind us.

"If you up again, I'm not forgiving you Byun Baekhyun." I say, still crying.

"Thank you so much Hyejin-ah. I never want you to be mad at me again."

We break the hug as his food arrives. He sits next to Wheein and we all talk and laugh for the rest of the afternoon.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT! SARANGHAE~!