Unspoken

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

"Oppa, let's go somewhere today." I tell Hyukwoo.

"What do you have in mind?" he asks.

We're in my apartment right now, sitting on my couch watching a movie. I love days like this. I can just sit with him and be happy. It's been a week since the little meeting at the cafe, and no one has really gone out ever since then. I guess everyone is afraid of getting caught. Baekhyun even told me that Kai and Krystal barely go out on dates anymore, and it's kind of driving him crazy. No matter how many times Baek tells them to go to their own place, they refuse to listen and always show up at his house the next day.

"Hmm...what about bowling!? I haven't been bowling in FOREVER!" I exclaim.

"Yeah, but don't we need for someone to come with us. Who are we gonna convince to come out of hiding to go bowling with us?" he says.

"Please~! Oppa~! I'll love you forever and ever and ever!" I say, trying to use the little bit of aegyo that I have on him.

"I know you'll do that anyway."

I pout and poke his arm, repeating the word please in a cute way until he finally gives in.

"Fine. y Hyejin is already too much to handle. Cute Hyejin is gonna be the death of me!" he says.

"YAAYY!"

I hug him tightly. When I break the hug, I rest my head on his shoulder.

"Now, who are we gonna convince to go with us?" he asks.

"Umm...what about Baekhyun?" I suggest.

I can see that he gets slightly irritated from the fact that I mentioned him. He's still pissed at Baek for everything that he's done to me in the past. Even though I've told him the it's fine and he should get over it. All of that is in the past now. Our past with Baekhyun isn't the greatest, but we can't change it.

"I don't think that's a good idea." he says in a cold tone.

"Is that a hint of...jealousy that I hear in your voice?" I tease.

"N-no!" he stutters.

"You ARE jealous of him! Aww, jagi! There's nothing to be jealous of. I'm all yours." I reassure him.

"Not to him..." he mutters.

"What was that?" I ask.

"Nothing important. Fine. Call or text him or whatever." he says.

"Aww! Jealous Hyukwoo is so cute!" I tease as I unlock my phone.

Hyukwoo goes into my room, probably getting some clothes to change into since we've been laying around in our pajamas all day. Anyways, I text Baekhyun.

'Baek oppa! Want to go bowling with Hyukwoo and I???'

A few minutes later, he texts back.

'Sure~! Just tell me the time and place'

'5:00 pm at XX bowling alley.'

'Okk. See ya'

'Annyeong oppa.'

I'm glad that Baek isn't as jealous anymore. And if he is, he sure as hell is good at hiding it. At least I don't have TWO jealous guys around me all the time. A lot of people wonder how I can be friends with Baekhyun when he obviously has feelings towards me. My members ask me all the time. So does Hoody, Jay, and Gray. I honestly just don't pay anything like that any attention unless he crosses a line. Lukily, he hasn't. Yet.

5:00 pm

"Hyejin-ah! Hyukwoo-yah!" Baekhyun shouts.

We both turn our heads to the direction of the voice to see Baekhyun looking for us. We wave our hands in the air, telling him where we are. Eventually, he sees us and makes his way over.

"Annyeong oppa!" I say as I hug him.

"Hey." Hyukwoo says as they awkwardly fist bump.

I really hope that they don't act coldly towards each other for the entire night. I came here to have fun! Not babysit my boyfriend and my bestfriend.

"Oldest goes first!" I announce.

Hyukwoo stands up and grabs a bowling ball. He rolls and hits 5 pins. He rolls for a second time and misses. We all burst out into laughter, because the ball curved right aroung the pin, almost as if the ball didn't hit the pin on purpose. Then Baekhyun goes up. He rolls the ball straight into the gutter. We all laugh again.

"Sorry. I'm at bowling." he says, rolling another gutter ball.

"It's fine. Let queen Ahn Hyejin show you rookies how it's done." I say as Baekhyun sits down.

"Yes ma'am." they both say in unison.

I chuckle as I grab a ball. I align the bowling ball with the pins that are garunteed to give you a strike everytime. My dad taught me this, and this is why I'm a master at bowling. I keep my arm as straight as possible as I pull back my arm and bring it back forward as I relase the ball from my grip. It goes exactly where I wanted it to go and, needless to say, I get a strike. I turn back to the two men and bow as they look at me with shocked faces.

"How the did you get a strike on the first try?!?!" Baek exclaims.

"I thought you haven't been bowling in forever!" Hyukwoo says.

"I haven't. But a pro never loses her touch." I reply as I sit back down. 

The game continues, and I won of course. But on the second try, Baekhyun was doing pretty well and he almost beat me. But no one can ever take queen Hwasa's crown. After the games of bowling, we ate some food and drank a little alcohol before going to the arcade section. Baekhyun and Hyukwoo are really competitive people, so during the arcade experience I was just standing there watching them get extremly serious over a bunch of games. I don't know why, but it seems like they're in some sort of unspoken competition. Not just about the arcade games...

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT! I THOUGHT I WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO POST TODAY, BUT I SOMEHOW MANGED TO GT MY HOMEWORK DONE AND WRITE THIS CHAPTER!! I GUESS I HAVE SUPERPOWERS NOW, HAHA. SARANGHAE~!