MAMA

One Sided Love?

Wheein

End of the year award shows have finally started, and right now we are at the 2018 MAMA. I'm really excited. I already know that Bangtan is going to win awards this year and I'm really happy for Tae and the rest of the guys. Also, 'Don't' might win song of the year because it was number 1 in the charts for weeks. And Starry Night was a really popular song this year. Idols weren't allowed to look at the polls, even though some did anyway. I decided not to this year. I have a good feeling. Yongsun unnie always tells us not to get our hopes up, but I can't help myself! I'm currently getting my hair and makeup done. We're performing 'Egotistic' and 'Starry Night' tonight. Since 'Starry Night' is first, we're wearing outfits similar to the outfits in the music video. The other members are finished and are goofing off for Mamamoo TV, although, we goof around even when cameras aren't present. I look into the mirror to see Byul and Yong flirting on camera. To our surprise, our fans ship them like crazy! When they do things like this, the fans just think of it as fan service. If only they knew it was real. Haha. I smile to myself as I text Taehyung. Both of us have been practicing non-stop and we haven't seen each other in person in about a month. I miss him so much! And tonight, we'll only be able to see each other briefly because we're doing part of our choreography near BTS' table. You know what's funny? BTS, EXO and a few Aomg artists tables are all right next to each other. Haha. Just then, Hyejin comes up behind me and bringing the camera with her. I casually close my messages app so the camera doesn't catch a glimpse of my phone. My name for Tae in my phone is 'My bangtan boy' with hearts and a 'V'. That's pretty obvious. I'm not really worried about moomoo's finding out about our relationship since most of our fans are females and are cool about matters like dating. Hyejin can date Hyukwoo publicly and no one will get worked up over it. But ARMY's are a really crazy and over-protective fandom. I don't want to ruin both of our careers.

"Yah, Jung Wheein." Hyejin says.

"What's up?" I say in English.

"Yongsun unnie is getting kind of annoying, don't you think?" she asks.

I laugh as Yong comes over.

“Wae?! What did I do?” Yong asks.

She puts her face into the camera.

“They hurt my feelings every day! 1,000 won a day will help stop our evil maknae from telling everyone to bully me.”

We all laugh.

“Okay, Wheein-ssi. You’re finished.” the stylist says.

I say thank you and look back to my members. Byul comes behind Yongsun and gives her a back hug. I can tell that Yong was fighting the urge to hug her back or kiss her. Byul notices too and smirks. She wraps her arms tighter around Yong and rests her chin on her shoulder.

    “Yongsun unnie…” Byul says, kind of seductively.

Yongsun twists her way out of Byulyi’s grip, giving her a death glare. Byulyi just smiles.

    “You’re so greasy and cringey!” Yong exclaims.

Byul caresses her cheek and smirks.

    “Mianhae…” Byul says.

    “Yah!” Yongsun exclaims.

She walks away, her face as red as a tomato. Hyejin laughs and whispers into my ear.

    “Someone’s gonna want an apology later, if you know what I mean…”

I couldn’t help but burst into laughter. My members are probably the funniest people in the world. I whisper into her ear after my laughter calmed.

    “If you and Loco win tonight, there’s a few ways to celebrate…”

    “YAH! JUNG WHEEIN!” Hyejin yells.

    “Calm down, Hyegi. It’s just a joke.”

    “How would you feel if I said that about you and V?” Hyejin asks, a little too loudly.

She immediately covers . The camera is focused on Yong and Byul, but it’s still close enough to us to hear our conversation. The camera woman looks back at us with a reassuring smile.

    “It’s okay, Hyejin-ah. We’ll just edit this out.” she says.

    “Gamsahabnida!” Hyejin says with a bow.

    “Wheein-ah! Hyejin-ah! It’s time to go to our seats.” Yong says as she walks to the door.

I stand up and walk with Hyejin as we follow Byul and Yongsun unnie. As soon as we enter, the sound of hundreds of screaming fans fills our ears. We find our way to our seats and sit down. It’s going to be a long, but fun night.

^_^

Loco

    “Loco and Hwasa! You guys will perform in about 5 minutes!” a staff member tells us.

We both nod as the man hurries off.

    “Jagi, are you ready?” she asks me, leaning on my arm.

    “Yup. Are you?”

    “Of course. As long as I’m with you, I’m ready for anything.”

I look into her beautiful brown eyes, getting lost in them. Her stare is so intense, but it’s impossible to look away. I want to kiss her so bad but we have to perform and if I kiss her now, I won’t be able to stop. Instead, I give her a soft peck on her forehead.

“Aww! My girlfriend is so sweet! We should head to the stage.” I say as I stand and grab her hand.

We walk out of the waiting room and hand-in-hand as we make our way to the stage. As soon as people see us, they scream loudly. It’s almost deafening! We take our seats at the iconic table as the soundtrack begins. Hyejin begins singing, her voice captivating everyone that’s listening. I look around the huge venue to see people smiling and dancing. Even Baekhyun is smiling and singing along! I’m honestly surprised. As far as I knew, he hated this song. Maybe he changed. Maybe I should give him a chance… Anyways, my verse begins and I rap looking straight into Hyejins eyes. The last time that we performed this not only in front of idols, we weren’t dating yet. I couldn’t look at her for more than a few seconds at a time. Now, I’m so comfortable with her.

“Geureonikka naege sureul jujima.” I rap.

“Hyejin-ah!” the crowd yells.

“Maen jeongsinedo chungbunhi oerounikka.”

“Hyukwoo-yah!” Hyejin says as she grabs my hand from across the table.

We hear squeals from the crowd. I smile widely as I finish my verse and she takes over with her soothing vocals. As the song gets near its end, we both stand and go back and forth with our verses.

            “Ah yeah, ah yeah, ah yeah~” Hyejin sings as she walks away.

Just as we practiced, I go up to her for a hug and she smirks and puts her hand up to stop me.

            “I don’t care who you are, don’t make me cry~. I don’t care who you are.”

As she sings, I give her a back hug which wasn’t planned. She tenses up slightly since neither of us are used to showing affection for each other on stage. Her vocals stay strong and stable. As my arms tighten a little around her waist, she rests her free hand on my arm. More screams come from the crowd. A few lines later, Hyejin ends the song. I’ve been wanting to do something ever since we started promoting ‘Don’t’. I want to kiss her on stage. Now, I actually can. I turn her around and kiss her on the lips. Her eyes widen in shock as the crowd screams the loudest that they’ve screamed tonight. Hyejin kisses me back as she relaxes. She breaks the kiss and gently hits my arm. The lights dim around us as fans continue to cheer. I bet a lot of them have been waiting for something like that to happen. I’ve been waiting too. Haha.

>.<

Hwasa

After our performance of ‘Don’t’, Hyukwoo and I make our way back to our seats which are unfortunately very far apart. When I sit back down with my unnies, they all look at me, surprised.

            “What?” I ask.

            “What do you mean ‘what’?!” Yongsun exclaims.

            “That kiss was hot.” Byulyi comments.

            “Did you guys finish your little make-out backstage?” Wheein asks.

            “Ani! Besides, even if we wanted to, there were too many people back there.” I say.

            “So… you considered it?” Wheein asks, smirking.

            “I… we… shut up!” I exclaim.

They all laugh. We quiet down quickly because awards for “The best vocal group” is next. We’re nominated in that category, and I really hope we win.

            “Annyeonghaseyo everyone! I hope you all are doing well! This next category is one that I’m really excited for. So many amazing artists have been nominated.” The host says.

I’m so nervous! I really wish that she would cut the bull and tell us who won!

            “And the winner of 2018’s best vocal group is…. MAMAMOO!”

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT!! SARANGHAE~!