Make ups and Make outs

One Sided Love?

Loco

Being famous . No matter what you do, you're monitered. You can't keep anything to yourself and you can't tell anyone anything at the same time. It's confusing as hell! I was watching Mamamoo's interview, getting ready for the questions about the love triangle that still hasn't died down. It's been a month!

"So Hwasa, are you currently in a relationship? I'm aware that you don't have a dating ban, and everyone's curious." the interviewer asks Hyejin.

"Aniyo. I'm not dating anyone." she replies.

I don't know why, but that kind of hurt me. Hearing her say that she's not in a relationship. It's not like it's absolutely necessary for us to hide our relationship. We're just being safe. But sometimes, I wish that we didn't have to do any of that. It took me 3 ing years to make Hyejin mine. Is it too selfish that I want people to know? The interviewers questions got more specific as time went on.

"What do you think of Loco?" he asks.

"Loco oppa is one of my closest friends besides my members. I'm really happy that we got to collaborate and become closer as friends. He has a great personality and is always making sure that no one is ever feeling left out. He also tries his best to make sure that everyone is okay...Loco is one of those friends that you should always be grateful for because they don't come around often." she answers.

Aww! My girlfriend is so sweet! Also, when she paused, I could tell that she almost called me by my real name. That may not be a big deal for some, but others can blow things out of proportion. So it's better to just stick with stage names in interviews and stuff.

"Would you ever consider dating Baekhyun?" 

"Umm, Baekhyun is a nice person and he's really sweet and funny, but I don't know if I would ever date him." she replies.

"What about Loco?"

She hestitates and I can tell that she's thinking about different scenarios in her head about what would happen if she said something to give it all away.

"Loco is...a very good friend. If we were to date and break up, our friendship would be in danger. I wouldn't want that to happen." she says as she looks everywhere except for the interviewer.

I can tell that she's been practing almost every question that could possibly be thrown at her. She's well prepared. Although, her last answer made me think about something that I never want to think about again. The words 'break up' replay in my head a thousand times. I never want to hear those words come out of about me ever again. I don't ever want to lose her. Anyways, the interviewer starts talking  to the rest of the members and Hyejin walks through my front door.

"Watching the interview from yesterday?" she says as she sits next to me and wraps her arms around my waist.

"Yup." I reply, wraping my arm around her shoulder.

"I started getting so flustered with all the questions he was asking about us!" Hyejin says as she laughs.

"Yeah..."

"Baby, are you okay?" Hyejin asks concerned.

"It's just... I want for people to know about us. Not just other idols. I want the whole world to know that everyday, I see you. Hold you, kiss you. I want the world to know that you're mine." I tell her honestly.

"Jagi, so do I. But we aren't regular people. We're idols. Pictures of us are probably hanging on someones' wall right now. People want to feel like they have a chance with their favorite idols. That's the craziest ever, but that's how it is."

"It's not ike we're rookies with dating bans. We're ing adults! We can do whatever we want."

"We have careers Hyukwoo. Look at the bull that happened with Hyuna sunbanim and E'Dawn. They got kicked out of Cube this morning! You want that to happen to us?" she says, on the verge of yelling.

"No! Of course not! Kai and Krystal dated. They're still apart of S.M."

"They ing broke up after a damn week! Now they're dating again in secret. Which is what we need to continue doing!"

She gets up and heads to my room. Well, that escalated quickly. Great. Our first ever argument. I guess things like that happen in any relationship. I was about to head to my room and talk with her, then I remeber what Hoody told me a little over a month ago. 'When a girl is mad, let her calm down and come to you first.' So I sit in my living room for about an hour. Waiting.

" it. I'm going up there." I say to myself.

I open my door and Hyejin's back is towards me. She's on her phone. I lay beside her, causing her to jump slightly.

"What do you want?" she mutters.

"Nothing." I say as pull her closer to me and wrap my arms around her.

"Yah, Hyukwoo. Hajima." she says.

"Ani." I reply with a smirk.

I start kissing her neck. At first, she resists. But eventually she gives in.

"If there is a single hickey left on my neck, I'm killing you Kwon Hyukwoo."

I smirk against her skin and continue kissing her. Eventually, I turn her around to face me.

"I love you, Hyejin-ah. That hour that you were mad at me was probably the worst hour of my life. We have to promise that stupid little arguments won't put a wedge between us, okay?"

"Okay, oppa. I love you too."

I was about to kiss her, when my phone buzzes. A text from Gray.

'Jay REALLY ed up this time' Gray sends.

'What r u talking about hyung?'

'Someone uploaded a video of Hoody and Jays' little date. Most importantly, they kissed in the video.'

Hyejin and I look at each other, then at my phone.

"Oh !" we say in unison.