Together

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

  "Hyejin-ah." A familiar voice calls me.
I open my eyes slightly to see Hyukwoo smiling down at me. He grabs my hand and kisses the back of it.
  "Good morning, love." He says to me in a soft, soothing tone.
  "Good morning..." 
I'm still half asleep, but I give him a small smile. He hasn't let go of my hand yet, so he pulls me gently into a sitting position. I wrap my arms around him and lay against his chest. My head is pounding right now, so laying against him is comfortable. I barely remember anything from last night. I don't even remember how I got home to be honest. This hangover is severe.
  "My head hurts..." I grumble.
  "I bet it does." He says with chuckle as he holds me closer to him.
He plays with my hair for a while as we sit in a comfortable silence. This is what I enjoy the most. In the rare cases I don't have a schedule for the day, being with him makes me truly happy.
I would enjoy this a lot more if my head wasn't hurting so much, though.
I move in discomfort and scowl, causing him to look at me with concern.
  "Baby, you wanna go eat something that will help your hangover?"
I nod. He gives me a peck on the lips before standing. He opens his arms wide, gesturing for me to let him pick me up. I smile before making my over to him from the bed. I wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. We stand there like that for a few moments, almost as if time stopped. We're looking into each other's eyes with so much love and admiration, something as pure as this seemed somewhat intimate. 
Eventually we both smile and I rest my head on his shoulder. I hope all of our mornings can be exactly like this. Well, minus the hangover...

. . .

After we both got ready, Hyukwoo drove us to a restaurant downtown. We walk in and the smell of delicious food welcomes us. A waiter comes over and shows us our table. It's a table for two in the corner, right in front of a window with a view of the plaza outside.
  "May I start you two off with a drink?" The waiter asks.
  "Water for both of us, please." Hyukwoo orders.
The waiter dashes away, leaving Hyukwoo and I alone. He grabs my hand from across the table and rubs his thumb over my knuckles. He's being so overly affectionate today, not that I'm complaining though. Normally it's me who's clinging onto him, so this is a nice change.
  "You look so happy today, babe." I comment with a smile.
  "Of course I'm happy. Who wouldn't be happy if a gorgeous woman like you was sitting across from them?" 
I blush at his sweet words. Damn, when did he get so good at flirting? I remember the night we first met, his attempt to flirt with me turned into a disaster. But I found his awkwardness adorable.
  "Aww, is my baby embarrassed?" He asks in a teasing tone, referring to the light pink tint of my cheeks.
  "Maybe just a little."
  "You want me to embarrass you even more?"
My eyes go wide and my smile fades. What is this dude thinking? Yes, our relationship has been public for a while now. But no one needs to know we're on a date right now!
  "No! What the hell are you going to do?"
He gives me a smirk and stands from his seat. Panicked, I quickly grab his arm and pull him back down.
  "Yah, Kwon Hyukwoo! I think I've had enough embarrassment for today!" I whisper-shout at him.
He laughs at me and grabs my hand once again. He intertwined his fingers with mine.
  "I wasn't actually gonna do anything, pabo!"
I swear at him which causes him to laugh even harder. Sometimes I wonder why I love him so much. Anyways, the waiter comes back shortly after that moment with our water. He then asks for our order. Hyukwoo ordered me a spicy soup that helps with hangovers. He ordered himself kimchi jeon. 
  "Your orders will arrive shortly." The waiter says before leaving us alone once again.
After taking a sip of his water, Hyuwkoo gets my attention.
  "Hyejin-ah, what do you want to do for the rest of the day?"
  "Hmm... I'm actually not sure. Do you have anything in mind?"
  "Honestly no. I was thinking of heading to the company later though."
My eyes light up. I really enjoy being at AOMG and seeing everyone. Me and Woogie are really close of course, Jay and Gray treat me like a little sister, me and Hoody are best friends now, and I loving talking to everyone else in the company as well.
  "Let's go after we eat!" I say enthusiastically.
He doesn't answer, but just smiles.
  "Why are you smiling like that?" I ask with a chuckle.
  "You're so cute when you're excited."
  "You're cute all of the time." I flirt back.
This time, it's his turn to blush.

. . .

After a delicious meal, we drive to AOMG. Hyukwoo is currently working on an album, so he's going to get some work done today. I plan on hanging around with him in his studio then going around and chatting with everyone. 
Once we arrive, he parks the car and we walk into the building hand in hand. We see Woogie first who runs up to me and gives me a tight hug.
  "Hyegi!" He exclaims while still clinging to me.
  "Woogie oppa!" 
We hug for a few moments longer before Hyukwoo interrupts.
  "Okay, okay. Hug over." 
We walk deeper into the company and head into the cafeteria which is where everyone seems to be. 
  "Look, it's my favorite couple!" Jay yells.
Everyone looks in the direction of the door to see Hyukwoo and I. Hoody rushes up to me and grabs my hand.
  "I've missed you Hyejin-ah!" She then turns to Hyuwkoo, "Yah, Kwon Hyuwkoo! Stop being selfish and keeping her for yourself! She's my girlfriend too, ya know!"
Hyukwoo just laughs.
  "I'll bring her here more, I promise."
  "You better!"
Hoody then turns back to me.
  "We have so much to catch up on!" 
  "I know right! Let's go talk." I answer eagerly.
  "Wait, before you go, can I talk with Hyejin really quick?" Hyukwoo asks.
  "You're being selfish again..." Hoody pouts.
  "Just for a minute!"
  "...I'll be counting down..."
Knowing that she's literally going to time how long he's with me, he hurriedly pulls me to the side.
  "Babe, I want you to do a surprise feature in one of my songs. So as soon as you can, come to my studio okay?" 
  "Of course! I'll be there."
I give him a quick kiss before going back to Hoody while he walks to his studio with ChaCha.
  "Okay, unnie. Let's go."
She grabs my hand and leads me to the table she was sitting at before. Once we get there, we're greeted by Jay, Gray and Woogie. I go to sit by Woogie, since I figured that Hoody would want to sit by her boyfriend. But she grabs my hand making me sit next to her.
  "Hyegi~ Sit next to me~" she whines.
Hyejin giggles at her cuteness and complies. Jay on the other hand looks hurt and betrayed.
  "Are you dating Hyejin now?" He asks.
  "Yes, sorry Jay. Our relationship was nice while it lasted." Hoody jokes.
  "Oh, it's okay. I have Hyukwoo."
Hoody and I both yell no, causing Jay, Woogie, and Gray to burst into laughter. 
  "Just kidding babe, I would never leave you. And you know damn well that Hyukwoo's way too in love with Hyejin to even think about leaving."
His words make smile. I already know that he loves me of course, but hearing it come out of someone else's mouth gave me a beautiful reminder.
The five of us chat a little more, catching up on things happening in our lives. Hoody and Jay have been doing great in their relationship, and Woogie has been working on a lot of different projects with tons of artists. The same with Gray. A little more than 30 minutes pass before my phone buzzes. It's a text from Hyukwoo.
  "Can u come down to the studio, babe? We're ready. And tell Gray to come too." He sends.
I reply with okay, before standing up.
  "Gotta go, guys. Hyukwoo needs me. You too, Gray."
With that, we say our goodbyes and Gray and I make our way to Hyukwoo's studio.

. . .

We walk into the studio to see Hyukwoo in the booth recording a rap verse. The slower R&B sound reminds me a little of his song Hold Me Tight (one of my personal favorites). Gray and I clap loudly once he finishes.
  "Sounds amazing, Hyukwoo." Gray complements.
  "It really does. You did amazing baby."
By now Hyukwoo is out of the booth, so he grabs my hand and we both sit on one of the small couches in the room. Gray sits on the chair across from us and ChaCha is sitting at the computer desk with the production application on the screen.
  "This is the song I want you to do with me."
He grabs his laptop out of his bag nearby so he can show me the lyrics. I get to about the second verse, and it's so easy to tell he wrote the song about us. The lyrics are beautifully written and are so meaningful. The song is basically telling the story of us. Once I finish reading, I hand him back his laptop and smile.
  "I love it, it's beautiful." 
  "Let's start recording then!"

 

 

 

It's been a long time since I've updated and I apologize!! I will try my best to be more frequent in the future. I love you guys so much, and thank you for always supporting this story!!

사랑해!!