I Love You Too

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

  The ride home wasn't as awkward as I thought it was going to be. Jimin and I have met various times through work and mutual friends, but we've never made an effort to be close. Now that I'm actually taking the time to talk to him, I realized how alike we are. We have similar personalities, and even habits! Drinking is one of them, haha. We were even born in the same year, 1995.

  Once we arrived at my place, he walks me to the front door.

  "Thank you so much for doing Baekhyun's job and taking me home, Jimin." I say.

He chuckles.

  "No problem, Hyejin."

  We both just stand there, shifting our weight. Waiting for someone to speak first. Just because I said the ride wasn't that awkward, doesn't mean that we're both not that comfortable around each other. I decide to break the silence.

  "I'll see you around."

  "Yeah. See you."

He turns to walk away, but pivots back around a second or two later.

  "Oh! I should give you my number. You know, just in case you need your best friend slot filled."

I laugh at him and he returns it with another signature eye smile.

  "Sure."

  I put my password into my phone and hand it to him. He does the same. After the exchanges were done, we bid goodbye for the second time and he walks to his car. I walk into my apartment and throw my bag on the ground. I sit on the couch and sigh in frustration, still thinking about the whole Baekhyun situation. He's been acting like the world's biggest lately. I have no idea what to do anymore. Maybe I should just keep my distance from him, since that seems to be what he wants. All of this drama is making me miss Hyukwoo more than I already do. I would call him, but he's most likely performing right now. He wouldn't be able to answer.

  Thank God it's just a few small shows and not a full out tour. Who knows how long he would have been gone, then. I want to see him, hug him, kiss him, or anything at all! But we both have busy lives and millions of people to entertain. On top of all this, my shooting for "I Live Alone" starts again tomorrow. All of my stress about my private life needs to be forgotten about momentarily. They've already installed camera's and stuff like that around the apartment, but they won't start recording until tomorrow.

  I stand up from my couch and walk to my bedroom. I look around. The white walls are covered with pictures of me, my family, my members and Hyukwoo. The last time I filmed "I Live Alone", Hyukwoo and I weren't dating publicly yet. I had to get rid of every trace of him, and he couldn't come over for two or three weeks. Now, that stress is taken off since everyone knows about us and most people support us. Also, the producers of the show actually encouraged me to bring Hyukwoo over and to go places with him. They said it would be good for the ratings, but I honestly would have done it either way. I'm kind of nervous because we rarely show affetion on camera. The only time was probably our kiss at MAMA and the few videos fans have recorded while we were out on dates. Showing affection is literally all we do at home, so it's kind of nerve-racking. Especially since the whole point of the show is to be natural.

  I flop onto my warm, inviting bed. It's kind of early, but I'm still tired. I just lay there for a good 20 minutes before I feel my eyes get heavy. Just as they were about to close, my phone buzzes on my nightstand. I groan and roll over. It's a text from Jimin.

😇Jimin: U wanna talk?

 No matter how much I want to sleep, I want to rant my problems even more.

👑Hyejin: How did u know?

😇Jimin: Just a lucky guess

 I smile to myself and text a reply. You know what? Baekhyun. At least for now. I need a new best friend, and I think I found the person who can take his spot.

.  .  .

Loco

Finally.

Finally, I can get off this damn plane.

Finally, I can go see Hyejin.

Jay hyung has been blowing up my phone, asking where I am. When he finally put the peices together, he started asking me why the hell I went back to Korea even though he told me to stay. I ignored everything. None of that is important. I asked Taehyung to come and pick me up from the airport. I want to surprise Hyejin, and telling her members would ruin it since none of them can keep a secret for long.

  "Taehyung...where are you?" I mutter to myself as I wait outside of the airport.

I sway from side to side, getting a little impatient. I wait there for about half an hour before I get my phone out to call him. My finger hovers right above his contact as a car pulls up beside me. I stop and look up to see Taehyung rolling down his window. His teal hair slightly messy as if he was in a rush.

  "Welcome back, hyung!" he says with a box smile.

  "Took you long enough!" I say playfully as I grab my luggage and get in the car.

  "Sorry about the wait. Wheein kept questioning me." he says.

Once I sit down and put on my seatbelt, I let my head fall back. As if on cue, "Twit" begins playing on the radio as soon as my head hits the seat.

  "Well, good news hyung. Hyejin's song is doing really well on the charts. I'm sure everyone in Korea knows it by now."

  "I'm so proud of her. Speaking of Hyejin, is she okay?"

  "Umm... I'm not sure, hyung. The last time I saw her was about a week ago. She seemed a little tired, but fine."

  "I'll call Baekhyun and ask."

  "Baekhyun? Why? Hyejin didn't tell you?" he asks, puzzled.

I stare at him, equally as confused.

  "Tell me what?"

  "Nevermind. But if you want to know how she's been, ask Jimin."

I nod slowly as a response. Jimin? What the hell happened here while I was gone?

.  .  .

I enter the passcode to her apartment and step inside. I quietly take off my shoes and walk from the small foyer to the living room. A delicious aroma fills the space. She must be in the kitchen. I tip toe to the kitchen to see her right in front of me with her back turned. I can't help but smile. There she is. The woman that I've missed. The woman that makes my heart beat a little faster when I see her. The woman that loves me just as much as I love her. I walk up to Hyejin and wrap her into a tight hug. She tenses up, startled.

  "Hyukwoo?" she asks.

I turn her around, my smile still not fading from my lips.

  "Hyukwoo!" she exclaims, throwing her arms around me.

I continue to hold her tight.

  "I missed you so much, Hyejin-ah."

  "I missed you too."

Even though I was only gone for a little less than two weeks, it felt like two years. We stayed like that for a minute, wrapped in each other's embrace. She let go of me and smiles. I can see pure happiness in her eyes. She looks as beautiful as always.

She cupped my face in her hands and kissed me. You have no idea how much I've missed this amazing feeling. It's pure euphoria. The kiss felt longing and desperate. You could tell we depend on each other so much. We need each other. She broke the kiss to hug me again, but this time she whispered something in my ear. It was so soft, if someone was right next to us, they wouldn't hear a sound.

  "I'm filming 'I Live Alone' and there are camera's and mics everywhere. So we can't do anything too...innapropriate."

. I forgot all about her filming starting up again while I was in Japan. She turns back towards the oven as I continue hugging her from behind.

  "The food smells good, Hyegi." I comment.

  "It's a good thing I made more than one serving. I had a feeling someone was gonna come over."

  "Woah! You can see the future?!" I joke.

She laughs in response.

  "Anyways, I thought you were coming back in 3 days? How did you get Jay oppa to let you leave early?"

  "He didn't let me. I came back on my own."

I let go of her as she walks to a cabinet to get two plates.

  "Why did you do that?" she asks with a shocked expression.

  "I didn't have to perform at the last venue. Besides, you're more important to me."

I could see her blush a little as she plated the food.

  "Aww! Is my baby blushing?" I tease.

  "Just eat, oppa."

We both sit down to enjoy our meal. We talk and catch up on what's been going on in each others live's for the past two weeks. She told me about Baekhyun and how he's been acting y towards her. She also explained why she couldn't talk to me that day. Now, I completely understand. If I was sitting in that situation, trying to keep a proposal secret, I wouldn't want anyone calling me either. We couldn't talk about the engagement directly, so we just said 'it'. We had to be extra careful about filtering out certain names and things like that. A few moments ago, Hyejin almost revealed Wheein and Taehyung. That would have been hell itself.

A few hours later, I decided that I should probably head out. The show's called "I Live Alone" after all. Even though we practically live together, haha.

  "I have to go, babe"

She pouts. Aww! So cute.

  "Now?"

  "Yeah. I told my mom I'd visit her when I got back to Korea."

  "Oh! You're seeing her now? Tell her I said hi!"

  "She'd love to hear that from you. She loves you a lot, you know. Every time she sees a photo or video of you, she says that I got lucky and that I should hold on to you."

She hugs me as I speak, her face buried in my chest.

  "I don't have plans on letting you go." I say to her softly.

She stands on her toes to give me a quick peck on the lips.

  "I never want you to let me go." she says in return.

Even though she was filming a show and we couldn't truly be ourselves, I had more fun sitting here with Hyejin that I did during that entire trip to Japan. I was about to reply to her when my phone vibrates in my pocket. I take it out to see a text from my mom, asking me when I'll be there.

  "It's my mom. I gotta go."

  "Oh, okay. I love you."

I move her long black hair out of her face and kiss her forehead. I pull her close, trying to drag out the time that I'm here with her.

  "I love you too."

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

Gogobebe is a bop and My Star from the white wind album is my new anthem

SARANGHAE~