Going Out

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

Wheein paces back and forth backstage as we get ready to perform. Starting today, we are back to our normal hectic schedules. Events, festivals, etc. This is the first time we are stepping on stage since the dating news was released, and we'd be lying if we said we weren't nervous. Wheein on the other hand is absolutely mortified to step out on that stage. Yongsun, Byulyi, and I have been trying to calm her down for the past 30 minutes but nothing seems to be getting through to her.

  "Wheein-ah. Please stop pacing. You're worrying us..." Yongsun unnie says as she goes over to Wheein and places her hand on her shoulder.

  "Can you blame me?" Wheein aks, slightly irritated.

Yong, Byul, and I all share a look. She's right. We can't blame her. This is affecting her personally.

  "We can't blame you, but it hurts us too. Seeing you like this." Byul says.

  "We get how you feel, Wheein-ah. But there's also still a crowd out there waiting. We need you to stick this problem in the back of your mind for a few hours." I tell her.

  "What are you all, therapists?" she asks jokingly.

  "She's telling jokes! She's gonna be okay~!" Yongsun exclaims.

We all wrap Wheein in a group hug. I'm glad the the mood has lightened a little.

  "Now that our Wheepup is fine, we need to talk about you Hyejin." Byul says.

A confused expression is present on my face as I look at Byul.

  "Me? Why?"

  "Your one year anniversary with Hyukwoo is coming up!" she exclaims.

I smile at the thought. It's already been a year since he's been in my life. Honestly, after my past relationships, I was terrified to give someone else my heart. But Hyukwoo is the only guy that I've ever been with that I want to spend the rest of my life with. My members and I have had such busy lives for the past few months and we're all exhausted. But all it takes is one look at Hyukwoo and I have enough energy to get through the day.

When we first met, I didn't expect to fall this hard. But now here I am gushing over him every chance I get. It's funny how things work out, right?

  "So, have you guys made any plans?" Wheein asks while a few staff members touch up her makeup.

  "I mean, we've talked about it but we haven't decided on anything yet." I reply.

  "Well whatever you guys decide, he better make our Hyegi feel like the most special girl in the universe." Yongsun says like a protective mother.

  "He does that anyway." I reply dreamily.

My members and a few staff members close by start teasing me.

  "Aww! She has hearts coming out of her eyes!" our manager says in the background.

  "Our baby's so in love~!" Yong says as she ruffles my hair a little.

Their teasing was cut short by a staff memeber coming to tell us that it's almost time for us to get on stage. I see Wheein tense up, so I grab her hand and squeeze it gently.

  "You'll be fine, Wheein-ah. I promise."

She gives me a small smile and we walk to the stage hand in hand.

We start off by performing 'gogobebe'. During the choreo, I constantly looked over at Wheein just to make sure she was okay. She was definitely not as fluid as she normally is with her moves. She even forgot sing one of her lines. Of course, she just laughed it off but I can tell she's more focused on what the audience thinks about her than anything else.

Even though we're already past this, I can't help but feel guilty. If only I didn't say anything about them, Wheein and Taehyung would still be secretly dating.

After 'gogobebe' ended, Yongsun was giving a short talk to the audience. I took the opportunity to pull Wheein to the side and whisper in her ear.

  "You're worrying to much! Let go a little."

  "I'm sorry you guys have to keep pep talking me. It's just I-"

  "Wheein," I cut her off, "You're fine. We would do this even if nothing was wrong. Now, let's give this audience a show they'll never forget. Like we always do."

From then on, I couldn't even tell there was anything wrong with Wheein. We performed 'Egotistic' (one of my personal favorites), 'Decalcomanie', and 'Starry Night'. All of which are fan favorites. After our performances, we didn't have another schedule planned for the day.

  "It's been a while since we've all gone out together. Let's go somewhere." Byul suggests.

  "I want alcohol." I say.

  "Of course you do." my unnies say in unison.

Okay, I guess I drink a little too much.

  "But going to a bar or something sounds nice." Yongsun agrees.

  "I'm gonna call Taehyung and ask if he wants to come." Wheein says, taking out her phone.

I quickly snatch it away from her. She looks at me with pout as I grip onto her phone.

  "Not so fast. This a girls night out."

  "No fair! Yong and Byul get to be with their lovers!" Wheein complains.

  "That's because they're dating each other, pabo! Don't worry. We'll invite some more friends to tag along. It's gonna be fun, and It'll be a good distraction." I say.

Wheein looks at us before smiling brightly.

  "Let's go get drunk girls!" she exclaims.

  "Probably not the best idea since we have work tomorrow, but it's probably gonna happen anyway!" Byul adds.

We all laugh and head out to the nearest bar.

 

 

 

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!

Girl's night out next chapter! It's gonna be.....interesting (I hope) to say the least lol

사랑해 <3