Their Happy Ending

One Sided Love?

Wheein

   "Please Wheein?"

   "I don't really want to Tae."

Taehyung really wants me to hang out with him and s today. Normally, I would immediately say yes, but my members are busy today and being the only girl with 7 guys isn't really something I'm interested in doing today. He looks at me with pleading eyes. Ugh, why is he so cute?

   "Please?" he pouts.

I sigh, I already have a hard time saying no to him, so this is pretty unfair.

   "Okay, okay. Let's go.

   "Yes! They always complain to me that they never see you, so they're gonna be excited."

. . .

We walk through Big Hit's very impressive building until we end up in front of the door to one of the practice rooms. I can hear loud music playing from the other side along with yells and laughs. Taehyung opens the door and the other 6 members are seen dancing and playing around. They all turn their heads  towards the door once they realize that it opened.

   "Wheein's here!" Jungkook yells.

The guys completely brush past Taehyung and give Wheein a group hug. Wheein chuckles as they surround her.

   "Taehyung finally did something right!" Jin joked.

   "I know right, I thought we'd never see her." Yoongi agrees.

After the guys release Wheein, they go to joke and tease Taehyung more. As they play around, Wheein just sits back and watches with a smaile on her face. It's so clear that they genuinely lov each other, they're all like brothers. It reminds her of her own bond with her members. She loves them more than anything and nothing could ever replace them. After a while they all sit in a disfigured circle in the middle of the large practice room.

They laugh and chat for a while. Wheein eventually begins genuinely enjoying herself. The guys all have such bright and energetic personalities. And even though they're extremely busy with touring and everything, they seem to have all the energy in the world.

   "Wheein, on a scale of 1 to 10, how bad of boyfriend is Taehyung?" Hobi teases.

The rest of the guys laugh as Taehyung gets all defensive. Wheein laughs along with them and reaches out for Taehyung's hand. He grabs it and holds it tight.

   "To be honest, I give him an 8." Wheein jokes.

Taehyung immediately lets go of her hand and pouts. "I'm just joking Tae, you're amazing."

   "You guys are disgustingly cute. I don't think I can keep watching this." Yoongi says.

   "Yoongi hyung is just jealous that no one will date him." Jimin jokes.

   "Watch yourself, Park Jimin." Yoongi warms jokingly.

   "So guys, I know you're having a comeback soon. Could I possibly hear a sneak peak?" I ask.

I'm a big fan of BTS myself, so I genuinely wanted to know what they're new release was going to sound like. The anticipation was killing me.

   "Hmm... typically we'd say no, but since you're Jung Wheein, why not." Namjoon says.

With that, the boys stand up and walk towards the center of the room. Namjoon connects his phone to the speaker and their new song, ON, begins playing. It had a powerful upbeat sound and Wheein bopped her head to the song as it played. After the boys finished dancing to a snippet of their song they go back to me.

   "The choreography isn't completely finished yet, but what did you think?" Taehyung asks me.

   "The song is amazing, it will do great as always." I answer honestly.

Taehyung leans down and kisses me on the cheek, causing the other guys to groan in disgust. But they're just joking of course.

   "Ugh get a room, you two!" Hobi says.

   "Yeah, some people are still single." Jungkook agrees.

Taehyung and I laugh at their reactions. They all sit back down on the floor and chat some more until my phone buzzes in my pocket. I take it out and sees a text from Hyukwoo. My eyes go wide with shock as I read the message, I even reads it two more times just to make sure I was seeing the right thing.

This of course made the others curious, so they begin asking me what I saw.

   "What is it Whee?" Tae asks.

The other guys murmur in agreement while asking the same thing.

   "Hyukwoo just bought an engagement ring for Hyejin. He's going to propose to her."