Feelings

One Sided Love?

Baekhyun

"Baek, do you still have feelings for Taeyeon?" Hyejin asks me as she grabs my hand.

"I-I..." I begin.

Taeyeon and Dean notice us and walk over. They have bright smiles on their faces, but I know that Taeyeon isn't happy about seeing me here. Especially while I'm with Hyejin.

"Hwasa-ssi! Baekhyun! Annyeonghaseyo!" Taeyeon greets.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Taeyeon sunbaenim! I can't believe I'm talking to the leader of Girls' Generation!" Hyejin says, fangirling a little.

She's so cute! My heart can't take it.

"Hey." I say casually.

Tension begins building up and everything gets a little awkward.

"So," Hyejin says attempting to clear the air, "Are you guys dating?"

"Oh! Ani. He's just a little touchy." Taeyeon says pointing to Dean.

"Are you guys dating?" Dean says noticing that Hyejin's hand is still holding mine.

"Aniyo. We're just friends. I'm actually dating someone currently." Hyejin explains as she moves her hand away from mine. 

"Oh yeah! You're with Loco, right?" Taeyeon asks her.

"Nae. I am."

"Well, congratulations! I hope you guys will stay together for a long time." Taeyeon says with a smile.

She glances over at me as she says that. She did that on purpose! She knows that I'm jealous! She has always been able to read my expressions very well. She knows me almost as well as I know myself. Just then, the waitress goes over to Taeyeon and Dean's table.

"Oh. Got to go. Nice seeing you guys!" Taeyeon says as they start turning around.

"Ok. Also, happy very late birthday noona." I tell Taeyeon.

She looks stunned and a little uncomfortable. Probably because I still remember her birthday and that I called her noona. We honestly haven't talked in years. But she was my girlfriend for about two years, and I have a pretty good memory. I look over at a smirking Hyejin when Taeyeon and Dean walk away.

"What?" I ask, puzzled.

"Yah! You do still have feelings for her! I knew it!"

"I-I... No. I don't." I tel her.

I might have feelings for her still. My mind is telling me 'Yes! Taeyeon is single! You're not doing anything wrong by liking her.' But my heart is still screaming 'Ahn Hyejin!' over and over again. I know that it's wrong to love her as much as I do. She's Hyukwoo's girl. When he first mentioned her as his ideal type, I somehow knew that they would end up dating. But I never took action about my emotions. I regret that so much now. Maybe if I confessed sooner, Hyejin would be in MY arms. Kissing me. Being in love with me. Now, all I can do is imagine.

"What do you mean you don't? I saw the look in your eyes." Hyejin says.

"That wasn't the look of love or jealousy. It was mostly confusion. My heart and mind are in a constant battle and right now, my heart is winning. Yes, Taeyeon was apart of my life for a long time and I was deeply infactuated by her. But I've only ever been in love with one person. And you know who that person is."

Hyejin looks straight into my eyes. Whenever we make eye contact, my heart beats faster. It's an amazing feeling that I'll never get tired of.

"Baek, I know you love me. But you shouldn't. I also know that this isn't easy for you, but you have to get over me. It's for your own good. This 'love triangle' thing isn't healthy. Promise me that you'll move on."

"Hyejin-ah, I c-" I begin.

She grabs both of my hands and keeps looking into my eyes.

"Promise me!" she demands.

"I... I promise to try." I say, giving her a small smile.

For the next 2 hours, we sit in the cafe talking and laughing like we always do. I was having so much with her without being a third wheel with her and Hyukwoo. Hyukwoo always makes me feel so... guilty. Guilty about my own feelings. Anyways, I drive her home. It's about 8:30 pm when we arrive at her apartment. She unlocks the door and walks in.

"Annyeong oppa! I had so much fun. We should hang out there more often."

"Of course! Annyeong Hyejin-ah." I say as I hug her.

After the goodbye's are said, I walk back to my car and drive into the night.

>.<

Loco

I sit in Hyejin's bedroom waiting for her to arrive. Why do I feel like Baekhyun secretly took her to a club or something? They've been gone for hours now, and I know that the park isn't THAT interesting. I get out my phone, ready to call her. Right before I press her name, which is 'wife' in my phone, I pause. I don't want to seem like an intrusive boyfriend who doesn't trust his girlfriend. I sigh and exit out of my contacts. I decide to look at some of the photos she did at the photoshoot for "The North Face". She looks like an actual goddess! I can't belive that someone this perfect and this beautiful actually exists. Just then, the front door opens. I hear Hyejin's angelic voice.

"Annyeong oppa! I had so much fun. We should hang out there more often." she says.

I couldn't make out what Baekhyun said and to be hoest, I don't really care. A few seconds later, the door closes and I hear Hyejin her boots and put on her slippers. She walks towards her room. I quickly stand up and meet her at the door. I open my arms wide as she enters. She embraces me tightly

"Did you have fun, jagiya?" I ask, still holding her securely in my arms.

"Yup."

"What did you guys do?"

"We went to his favorite cafe." she replies.

I let go of her.

"A cafe? Like... a date?" I ask.

"Why the hell would I go on adate with him when I have you~?"

"Sorry. I just... got over protective. He didn't touch you right? I swear, if he touched in any other way besides hugging, I'm gonna-" I begin.

She cuts me off by kissing me. The kiss is slow and sweet. It seems like there are fireworks going off around us. My arms snake aroung her waist as hers rest around my neck. We continue kissing like this until I trn her around and her back is against the wall. She gasps, allowing me to slip my toungue into . This is the first time that we've kissed this intimately and it feels amazing. She runs her hands through my hair as I pull her closer to me, leaving no gap between us. She breaks the kiss so both of us can catch our breath.

"Wow. Earlier when you said 'we'll finish this later.' you weren't joking." she says, panting.

I smirk and press my lips back onto hers. I pick her up and place her on her bed, our lips never breaking contact. She pulls me down onto the bed with her as I smirk against her lips. My hands roam wherever they please as she pulls me closer. Her lips are so addictive. The more I kiss her, the more hooked I am. This is one addictin that's good for me. My lips move from hers, down her jawline, and to her neck. She moves her head to the side, giving me more access. I gently bite her neck leaving a small hickey, which causes her to moan softly. Oh . I need to control myself before things get out of hand! But my body doesn't listen. I quickly remove her shirt, so she's only in her bra. Our lips meet once again, making me forget about self control. We kiss passionately for a few more minutes and I almost an-hooked her bra...

"Baby, we should stop before we lose control of ourselves." Hyejin whispers into my ear.

Her voice is so raspy and seductive and it honestly even more, but I know she's right. I kiss her one more time and she gets from on top of me to lay beside me.

"I love you, Ahn Hyejin. More than anything and anyone else."

"I love you too Kwon Hyukwoo. More that words can express."

She truns her back to me and I pull her close. I grab the blanket and put it over the both of us. I wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her neck again, casing her to moan.

"I swear, these hickeys are gonna be a pain in the to cover up tomorrow." she says.

I chuckle and close my eyes, keeping my future wife in my embrace.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! SORRY FOR THE LONG ABSENCE! SARANGHAE~!