Falling Apart

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

 “Hyejin! What the hell were you thinking?! I’ve forgiven you for a lot of , but this is...this is too much.” Wheein states.

  “Wheein-ah, don’t you think you’re overreacting?” I ask.

All I can see in Wheein’s eyes is fury.

  “Overreacting? Overreacting?! Do you understand how badly this is going to affect our entire lives?!” Wheein screams at me.

Wheein and I are sitting in my bedroom, and the tension between us is at an all time high. She’s never been this mad at me and I’ve never been this frustrated with her. But deep down, I know it’s my fault. I know I screwed up bad this time. 

If you’re really confused right now, let me give you some insight on the situation at hand. Filming for “I Live Alone” wrapped up recently and the episode was released today. Every clip of the show went viral instantly, especially the one where Hyukwoo came back from Japan. Another clip that everyone is talking about is where I hinted at Wheein and Taehyung’s relationship. 

When I was questioned about it by the cast of “I Live Alone” I tried to cover it up, but I ended up making it even more obvious that the two of them weren’t just friends. And rumors spread immediately. Army’s are attacking Wheein, and MooMoo’s are attacking Army’s to defend Wheein. Netizens are dumbfounded and are still trying to grasp the situation. 

Our CEO and Big Hit’s CEO are pretty close and are working on a solution to this growing problem, but they both said the outcome might not be pretty...

  “Wheein-ah...” I say.

  “Is that all you can manage to say? “Wheein?” No ‘sorry’ or anything?! I really can’t believe you sometimes, Hyejin.”

  “Don't you think I’m sorry? You’re acting like a right now, Wheein.” I yell, getting irritated.

  “You have the audacity to call me a ? You’re not the one who’s getting death threats, Hyejin. You're not the one who cries every time they go on social media. When you and Hyukwoo revealed your relationship, it was because you wanted to. You weren’t forced to. You barely got hate for your relationship because everyone loves you. The entire damn nation is your fan! What about me, huh?! What about me?!” Wheein screams at me.

Tears stream down her face as she yells. I feel horrible. I caused this. I’m the reason why all of this is happening to Wheein. My best friend. The person I can’t imagine living without.

  “W-Wheein.” I start.

  “You know what? I’m leaving.” Wheein states. She wipes her tears as she gets off of my bed. 

I reach out to her, but she brushes past me without a word.

  “Wheein!” I yell.

She walks to the living room, grabbing her things off of my couch.

  “Wheein!” I yell again.

She throws her bag over her shoulder as she continues to ignore me.

  “Jung Wheein!!” I yell once more.

She walks out of my front door and slams it shut. I stand there for a few minuets; Shocked at how this day turned for the worst. Eventually, I just sat in the middle of my living room on the floor. I put my head in my hands and cried. I cried and cried, ignoring the occasional beep of my phone.

Soon, the occasional beep turned into a constant one. Then I was getting calls. Tons of them. I turned off my phone minutes later to make it all stop. A large part of me just didn’t care anymore. All I could care about was Wheein. She might be forced to break up with Taehyung and it’s my fault. She was so much happier with Taehyung and he might be ripped away from her.

. . .

About an hour or two later, my doorbell rings. I don’t answer it and it just gets more constant and more annoying. Whoever it is, if they don’t know the passcode to my apartment, they shouldn’t be here. 

Minutes later, the door opens and I spring up. I head to the door, ready to defend myself. But when I get to the door and see who’s waiting at it, I freeze.

  “Long time no see, Hyejin.” 

  “What do you want Baekhyun?” I say as I roll my eyes.

  “Yikes. Feisty. Same as I remember.”

  “And you’re just as annoying as I remember.”

He’s acting like we haven’t seen each other in 5 years. It’s been 1 month. Maybe even 2.

  “You don’t mean that..”

  “I really do.” I say, getting ready to throw him out.

  “Can we talk?” he asks.

I sigh.

  “About what? Did you finally come to explain why you’ve been treating me like for the past few months?” 

  “Actually, yes. You deserve an explanation.” he says seriously.

  “But now, I’m not sure if I want to hear an explanation. I wracked my brain trying to figure out what I did, but then I realized that if you weren’t worried, I wasn’t gonna worry either.”

  “But you didn’t do anything.”

He grabs my hand. 

  “Please let me explain.” he begs.

I snatch my hand away.

  “You have ten minutes.” I say coldly.

He smiles at me and pulls me to the couch by my arm.

  “Okay. I’ll get right to the point. So, you know how Taeyeon-“ he begins.

  “Wait, this is about Taeyeon?”

  “Well, kinda. But-“

  “You know what? I already know. Taeyeon didn’t want you to hang around me, so you complied. She’s your girlfriend and you need to respect her wishes.”

  “That’s not it, Hyejin. I chose to avoid you. On my own. I still don’t trust myself around you because I still have feelings for you. And you’re still a rough topic for Taeyeon. The only way I could get you out of my head was to ignore you. But I’m fine now. That’s why I’m here.”

  “You think that you can disappear from someone’s life without warning then all of a sudden come back and expect for everything to be fine?”

  “Hyejinnie...” he says.

  “Look, Baekhyun. I’ve had a really ty day. Wheein’s furious with me and so is my CEO. I don’t need this right now.”

He sighs and stands up. 

  “I’ll go. But I’m coming back every single day to check on you.”

  “I have a boyfriend for that, Baekhyun. You need to spend this time with your girlfriend.” I say as I cross my arms.

  “You’re just as important to me.” he says with a smile.

Normally, I would curse at him for trying to flirt with me, but this time I had to fight off a smile. I missed this big pabo. I slap his arm and show a little smile. He smiles back and gives me a small hug before letting go and walking out of the door.

I walked back to my room, feeling like a weight was just lifted off of my shoulder. I get a text from Hyukwoo and my day brightens even more. He’s been working on a new album, so I haven’t talked to him much today. However when I read the text, it felt like 15 tons of stress was put back on me.

😘Hyukwoo: Hyojong just cancelled the proposal.

 

 

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

Sorry it took me a while to update😭😭 I’m on vacation currently and I didn’t have access to a computer. I didn’t want you guys waiting anymore, so I did this on my phone lol😂 

I hope you guys enjoyed it even though it is kinda sad😢 

사랑해요😘