I'M her boyfriend

One Sided Love?

Wheein

I scroll through social media, EVERYONE is talking about Jay and Hoody's break up. There are tons of articles about it and fans are going crazy. Some comments are 'Aww, they were so cute together though!' and 'Finally! Jay oppa is mine...they weren't a good match.' I chuckle. If only they knew that the entire break up is fake. Haha! I continue scrolling until my  eyes land on something. Hyejin and Hyukwoo...

"When the was this?" I say outloud.

Wait. I remember that restaurant! That was when Hyejin invited Taehyung to lunch with us without telling me! That was months ago! Before, no one had any proof that they we're dating. It's gonna be hard to get around this. I quickly call Hyejin.

"Hyejin-ah! You really can't stay out of trouble, can you?" I say.

"What did I do?!" she exclaims.

"Ever since April, it's been rumor after rumor after rumor!"

"Jung Wheein! Calm the down and tell me what the hell is going on! You can't just call someone and start yelling at them!"

"There's footage of you and Hyukwoo acting like a couple! I'm gonna look under the old HwasaxLoco hashtag to see if it's there. If not, I'll just send it to you." I inform her.

"ANI! I mean, ani. Don't look under the hashtag. I'll do it myself."

"What's wrong with you?" I ask, "Besides, I like looking at the comments."

"DON'T LOOK AT THE COMMENTS!" Hyejin yells.

"Why?"

"Wheein-ah as your best friend, you're just gonna have to trust me. Don't look under that hashtag." she pleads.

"Damn. Fine, I won't." I say.

"Thank you. Now, hang up so I can find that video!"

"Okay...Annyeong." I say, confused as hell.

She can't control me! I'm older than her! Not by that much, but I'm older than her none the less. I look up the hastag, that many people still use today. I scroll and find Mamamoo's 4 seasons concert images. The fans are all freaking out over the Don't performance by them. Good times. I was honestly surprised by what she did too. Also, Hyukwoo was fanboying so hard during the performance of The Lion Sleeps Tonight and Handclap. I'm surprised that he even survived! I look at the comments under that video, curious about why Hyejin was being so protective. All the comments seemed normal until...

'Looks like Loco won her heart!! I guess Baekhyun and V have to move on lol^^'

V? Kim Taehyung? Why would he be apart of this. I continue scrolling and see more and more commets about Tae.

'Tae and Baekhyun probably died after seeing Hwasa in this outfit!'

'I actually liked the thought of Hwasa and V as a couple...LoSa is still really cute though.'

'I bet that if it was Baek or Taehyung up there with her, they wouldn't have been shy lol'

'Remember when Tae his lips at Hwasa when she passed by? and Baekhyun bit his lip at her at the same time? Those poor inlove boys.'

Why the hell did no one tell me about this? This...this... THIS IS HONESTLY THE FUNNIEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE! I can't belive that Tae had a crush on Hyejin! Hahaha~! I text Hyejin.

'Yah! Did u think that I was gonna be mad that Tae had a crush on u?'

'Umm...yeah'

'U dumb ! Y would I be mad?? I'm over here dying of laughter!'

'Hahaha! I was dumb. mianhae'

'You're forgiven. But the next time something like this happens, tell me!'

'Okk~'

I laugh once more as I toss my phone to the side. Speaking of Taehyung, his world tour starts tomorrow. I won't be able to see him for months! I hope that they do well in the states and come back safely.

>.<

Baekhyun

"Baekhyun-ah! You're supposed to be helping me!" Hyejin laughs.

I'm at Hyejin's place right now, helpling her cook. Nothing special is happening. I was bored, so I came over. I was singing instead of helping her at the moment, so that's why she's yelling at me.

"I'm creeping in your heart babe~

Dwijipgo muneoteurigo samkyeo~

Geurae neol humcheo tamnikae. Neol mangcheo neoul kkeoya~

Ni mamsoge gagidwen chae. Jugodeo yeongwonhi salle~ Come here girl!" I sing.

"You call me monster~ ni mameuro deureogalkke." Hyejin and I harmonize.

"Okay now that our concert is over, help me! I'm starving and this will go faster with two people cooking. And don't sing those lyrics to me!" she says.

"I'm sorry, you make me so crazy~ You know you do~ Oh~" I sing again.

"That was beautiful and 'Monster' is my favorite EXO song, but stop." 

"Fine~. I'm hungry too. What should I do?" I ask.

She starts giving me directions and laughng at me screwing up the directions. I'm so glad that she doesn't hate me anymore. That day when she invited me out, I knew that it was all her idea, because Hyukwoo would have never suggested for me to come. He was being really cold towards me the whole night. I guess I deserve it for all the things that I've done in the past. Hyejin tried to make sure that we didn't fight the whole time, but whenever we would play an arcade game we would be in some sort of competition. I don't really know for what, though. Hyejin maybe? I don't know what he has to prove. He's dating her! I've already lost. Anyways, for the next few hours Hyejin and I eat, talk, laugh, and watch dramas. Hyejin's favorite drama is from last year, 'Strong Woman Do Bong Soon' I've only seen a few episodes, so now we're watching it together. She says it's the best drama ever. Haha. We get about halfway through episode 4 when I hear soft snoring.

"Wow, Hyejin-ah. I can't believe you fell asleep. Haha." I whisper.

I get a blanket and place it over her. Then I turn off the TV and grab my things.

"Good night Hyejin-ah. Saranghae~" I whisper.

"Yah! Byun Baekhyun!" Loco yells scaring the hell out of me, "Thanks, but I got it from here. I'M her boyfriend, after all."

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT!! THIS CHAPTER HAS A LOT OF STUFF GOING ON...MIANHAE! SARANGHAE~