You...heard me?

One Sided Love?

Loco

I walked into SM Entertainment with a bag of food in my hands for Hyejin and I. She texted me what studio to go to just in case I wanted to stop by. I almost get to the room when I hear Hyejin scream stop. Moments later, she walked out of the room, her face as red as a tomato.

"Hyejin, did you...scream?" I ask.

She looks at me and immdiately drops her things and wraps her arms around me. I tense up slightly for a few seconds. Then I manage to relax and return the hug. We stay in each others arms for a minute or so. The door to the studio opens, revealing Baekhyun. He looked really upset, but I couldn't really pay much attention to him beacause I have the most beautiful woman on this earth in my arms right now. We both look at him and his eyes land on Hyejin. He looks at her for a second longer than he should before he walks past us without a word.

"What was that about?" I ask, concerned.

"I don't want to talk about it. I just want to leave." she replies.

"I can take you home if you want." I say while grabbing her things that she dropped a few minutes ago.

"Actually... can I come to your place?"

"O-of course! Let's go."

"Wait, I do actually need to stop by my apartment really quick." she says.

"Take your time!" I say quickly.

She smiles and grabs her stuff from me. She walks away and I stand there, just watching her in a daze. Eventually, I come back to reality and catch up with her. 

After she stops at her apartment, she gets in my car and we begin driving to my house.

"So Hyejin, w-" I begin.

Just then her phone starts ringing.

"Oh. Sorry." Hyejin says as she answers the phone.

"Hello? Baekhyun? Listen, I don't want to talk to you right now. I can't talk to you right now."

I sit there silently. Millions of thoughts are running through my mind right now. What happened at that dance practice? Why does Hyejin sound so pissed right now? Why the hell is Baekhyun calling my future wife?

"My love life and who I'm with right now has nothing to do with you!" Hyejin practically yells at the phone.

Are they talking about me? I'm so confused right now. 

"B-Baekhyun..." Hyejin says softly.

"Please, Hyejin-ah..." I hear Baekhyun say.

"I-I-I'm too conflicted right now Baekhyun. I'll... talk to you tomorrow." Hyejin says.

There's a long silence and I can only decipher a few words that Baekhyun is saying.

"I'll think about it Baekhyun. I feel to uncomfortable right now. I'll see you tomorrow. Bye." Hejin says as she sighs and hangs up the phone.

I place my hand on her thigh and she looks at me and smiles. The most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I feel glad that I can put a genuine smile on her face. A few minutes later, we reach my house. We sit on my couch, in the exact same position that we did when we almost kissed a few months ago.

"Oppa." Hyejin calls.

"Hmm?" I ask.

"B-Baekhyun and I... our dance is... really touchy. And he kept touching me in a inappropriate way. Then he tries to flirt with me alot, even though I've told him that I don't like him in that way. I wish that I could just get out of this collaboration. But I can't." Hyejin says as she sighs in frustration.

I pull her closer to me as she begins crying into my chest. Hearing her cry makes my heart ache.

"Did he ask you to forgive him on the phone earlier?" I ask.

She nods her head.

"This is a situation that only you can control. I ing hate the fact that he's doing that to you, but telling anyone else will probably ruin his entire carrer. You need to do what you feel is right." I say trying to hide my anger as best as I can.

She lifts up her head and wipes her tears. She curls up next to me and wraps her arms around me. My arm is holding her waist.

"Thank you, oppa."

"Hyejin, I'll do anything for you. I'll jump off of a damn cliff if you tell me to. I-I..." I freeze. For the life of me, I can't get the words 'I love you' out of my mouth.

"You don't have to say it, because I already know." she says.

"Huh?"

"Last week, when you told me that you loved me, I wasn't asleep. I woke up when you put me on my bed."

My heart skips a beat. Partly because of happiness and partly from being absolutely terrified.

"You...heard me?" I say softly.

"Yeah." she says as she looks up at me and smiles.

I sit there speechless. I told Ahn Hyejin that I loved her and she heard. I feel like I just won the damn lottery!

"You know, I've been thinking about how I feel ever since that night. Trying to make sure that I was sure of my feelings. I've finally come to a conclusion. I love you too."

We look at each other in the eyes. I know that if I don't do this now, I probably never will. I kissed her.