Because of you

One Sided Love?

Baekhyun

I'm almost asleep. I've been trying to go to sleep for what seems like days. No matter how many cups of milk I drink or how many sheep I count, I just can't fall asleep. This time, I could tell that I was going to fall asleep. So...close... *Crash* What the hell was that? I spring up from my bed and walk downstairs. I live alone and no one except my members have a key to my house. *Thud* Well, whoever is in here is one clumsy son of a . I turn on the lights to find...

"Krystal?! What the are you doing?" I exclaim.

She's standing in the middle of my living room taking off her heels. She's wearing a short gold, skin-tight dress with her hair curled. I'm guessing she just left a club. She looks up at me when she hears my voice.

"O-oh! Hi oppa~!" she says.

"Why are you here? Are you with Kai?" 

"Nope. Jongin oppa isn't here. It's just me~."

"You never come here alone. Are you...drunk?" I ask, realizing that her breath smells like alcohol.

She just laughs and looks me up and down. What the hell is wrong with this girl?

"You look y oppa..." she says.

I look down at myself and realize that I'm not wearing a shirt. I mean, I live alone. There's nothing wrong with sleeping without a shirt! But, if you best friend's drunk girlfriend comes over to your house at 2 am, there's a problem and you should probably find a shirt as soon as possible. I look back up at her and she walks towards me, biting her lip. I cautiously walk backwards. This entire situation is VERY wrong! She grabs my arm and pulls me to her. Out of nowhere, she kisses me. I resist at first. This is my best friends girlfriend! This is not supposed to be happening. But since I'm an idoit, I kiss her back. Her hands slide down from my neck to my chest as I wrap my arms around her waist. My mind is screaming WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?! STOP MAKING OUT WITH SOMEONE ELSE'S GIRLFRIEND! I snap back to reality and push her away.

"What the did I just do?" I say in horror.

"Wow, oppa. You kiss way better than Kai. You practice on a pillow and pretend it's Hwasa, right?" she says.

My jaw drops and my cheeks turn bright red.

"W-what!? N-n-no! You need to leave, now!"

I grab her hand and drag her to the front door. Just before she walks out , I stop her.

"Wait, Krystal. You're dead drunk right now. I can't let you drive." I say.

"What are you saying?" she says as she smirks.

"Yah! Don't get any ideas. You're sleeping in the guest bedroom! And I'm locking the door to my room."

She continues smirking and walks upstairs. I sigh and lock the front door. Then I turn off all of the lights downstairs and head back to my room. I lay in my bed, and guilt starts rushing at me. I need to get this off of my chest. I call the person that I can trust with my life to not tell anyone. Hyejin.

"Hello?" she says when she answers.

"Hyejin-ah. I did something that NO ONE else can know about." I say.

"What?! Tell me!" she exclaims.

"I just kissed Krystal."

"WHAT?! Why the would you do that? She's dating Kai you idiot!" she yells.

"Wrecking relationships is his specialty." I hear Hyukwoo say in the background.

"Shut the hell up, Hyukwoo-yah." Hyejin snaps.

"She kissed me first. Then I kissed her back, like an idiot." I say, getting the conversation back on track.

"Wait, why would would she kiss you?"

I spend the next few minutes explaining what happened about 10 minutes ago.

"Well, I'm glad you told me and not anyone else. I'll come pick her up tomorrow morning so I can bring her clothes to change into. Also, just in case Kai is at her house in the morning it won't be suspicious that you're dropping her off." Hyejin says after I tell her the story.

"Thanks Hyejin-ah. You're the best."

"I know~! Now go to sleep. I'll be there around 9:00 or 10:00." she says.

"Ok. Good night~!"

"Good night."

I hang up the phone and sigh. No matter what, Kai can NOT find out about this. And I bet Kai told Krystal about that Hyejin pillow thing! But I don't do it anymore...

Hwasa

"Unnie, you need to rest as soon as you get home." I tell Krystal as we get ready to leave Baekhyun oppa's house.

"My head hurts really bad." she says.

"That's kinda what happens when you're hungover."

"I know..."

We drive in silence for a few minutes. I don't want to bother her because I know her head is throbbing right now, but I can't stop myself from asking.

"Why did you kiss Baekhyun?"

"I KISSED BAEKHYUN?!?!" she yells.

"Omo. It's like Jay and Hoody all over again." I mutter.

"Yah! I'm not gonna date Baekhyun. I have a boyfriend."

"If you didn't, would you date Baek?" I ask.

"Hell no. Even if I was attracted to him, he wouldn't let me date him. He wouldn't let anyone date him." she says.

"Why?"

"Because he's still blindly in love with you. He has been for like, 3 or 4 years now. Everyone tells him to give it up. He refuses to let anyone else in his heart unless it's you. I've crushed his dreams at least 100 times telling him that you will NEVER date him, but that stubborn bastard won't listen!"

"What about Taeyeon?" I ask.

"He never told you? They broke up because of you."

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT!! SARANGHAE~!