The race for Hyejin

One Sided Love?

Loco

My newest song, "Post It" was released a few hours ago and all of the comments are about Hyejin and fans asking if the song was about her. I really wish I could answer all of them by saying yes, but that would put Hyejin's career in danger and that's the last thing I ever want to do. It's about 8:00 pm and I know that Hyejin and Baekhyun are supposed to be on Idol Room at 8:30. I invite over Gray, Jay, and Hoody to watch it with me. And for moral support. Hoody was the first to arrive at around 8:15.

"What's up Hyukwoo?" Hoody asks as she sits next to me on the couch.

"Hey, noona. Nothing much. I just wanted to see Hyejin on Idol Room. And to make sure that Baekhyun doesn't do anything." I reply.

"Someones jealous. You wish that you were the one doing all of that y choreography with Hwasa?" she asks.

"Not really. She's my girlfriend. I don't have to do any of that to make me feel happy. Just being next to her makes me happy."

"Aww. Hyukwoo, Hyejin is really lucky to have you. And vice versa."

"Yeah," I agree, "you know, when she confessed to me I felt like the happiest guy in the world. Everything that I've been wanting for the past year and a half came true 2 weeks ago. My life has been crazy as hell lately. But whenever I kiss her, all of my worries go away instantly. It's the best feeling in the world."

"Hyukwoo, you've never been this serious about a girl before. Make sure that you don't screw things up with her. Never keep anything from her, when she's upset let her calm down and come to you when she's ready, and DON'T BE OVER PROTECTIVE! Girls hate that. Also, control your jealousy. Girls hate that too. There's a huge line of guys just waiting for you to screw up so they can get to Hwasa." she tells me.

"And Baekhyun is first in that line." someone says.

"Taehyung is second." someone else says.

Hoody and I look towards the door to find Jay and Gray standing in the doorway. They come over to the couch and turn on the TV.

"Just in time. Idol room is about to start in a few minutes." I say.

"We know." Jay hyung says.

Minutes later, Dony and Cony show up on the screen and give a little intro to Hwasa and Baekhyun.

"Hwasa from Mamamoo and Baekhyun from EXO." Cony says.

"Yeah, a very unexpected collaboration. But a very good one."

"Come on out HWASA AND BAEKHYUN!" Dony and Cony say together.

Hyejin and Baekhyun walk over to Dony and Cony with smiles plastered across their faces. Hwasa is wearing denim skinny jeans with a flowy white shirt and white converse. Her black hair is flowing freely as she walks. Baekhyun is wearing a very low cut white t-shirt with black jeans.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Hwasa imnida!" Hyejin says as she bows.

"Annyeonghaseyo. Baekhyun imnida." he says as he bows.

"Hey, they're wearing the same color shirt and shoes. Maybe they really are a couple!" Coni says as he laughs.

Hyejin chuckles as she shakes her head.

"This was pure coinsidence. We were shocked when we saw each other earlier." she explains.

The show continues as Baekhyun stares at Hyejin, I stare at Baekhyun, and Hoody, Jay, and Gray stare at me.

"Now for our random dance segment! Now, since you guys only have one song, We will skip throughout the song and change the speed of the song at random times. Are you guys up to the challenge?"

Baekhyun says yes and Hwasa says no at the same time. This sends everyone, including me , Gray, Jay, and Hoody, into a fit of laughter. The music starts and Baekhyun wraps his arm around Hyejin as the first move. The dance gets faster and slower at the worst times possible, at least for me. For example, the part where they grind against each other lasted for what seemed like years! Finally, the song ended with them only being centimeters away from kissing. About ten minutes later, Doni and Coni play messages from fans. One message that caught everyones attention was from a girl name Kim Haebin.

"Annyeonghaseyo Hwasa unnie and Baekhyun oppa! My name is Kim Haebin and I'm a big fan of your new song. I think that you you guys look very cute together! Could you guys possibly consider dating in the future? Saranghaeyo~!" the fan says.

Baekhyun smirks as Hyejin laughs uncomfortably.

"I'm sorry, Haebin-ah, but I don't think that will happen." Hyejin says as her nervous laughter continues.

"You never know! Tomorrow there could be some confirmed dating news!" Doni says.

Everyone else laughs whole-heartedly as Hyejin tries not to look as uncomfortable as she is.

"Wow. This is the best episode of Idol Room that I've EVER seen. I should have popped popcorn for this!" Jay exclaims.

"Since your not my boss right now, I can say this. Shut the up Jay!" Hoody says.

About 15 minutes later, the episode ended.

"So, the summary of that episode of Idol Room was basically Baekhyun flirting and staring at your girlfriend with hearts coming out of his eyes." Jay says to me.

"Yeah Hyukwoo. Remember, your not jealous." Gray says as he laughs.

"Yeah. I'm not." I say calmly.

I am a little, but Hoody says that girls hate jealous guys and the last thing that I need is for Hyejin to hate me. But as of right now, it feels like I'm in some sort of race for Hyejin. A race that I thought I already won.