Scandals

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

35 missed calls. 82 texts. From who? Baekhyun. I'm honestly so done with Baekhyun right now. He constantly texts me apologies and love song lyrics. LOVE SONG LYRICS! I have a ing boyfriend, but he obviously doesn't give a . Wheein looks at my phone and reads Baekhyuns texts with me. 'Hyejin-ah' 'Hyejin-ah' 'Hyejin-ah' 'HYEJIN-AH' 'please don't ignore me' 'i'm sorry for being an ' 'I should have put our careers over my own selfish wants' 'i miss you' 'i miss talking and laughing with u' 'I just want u to be my best friend again' 'this time i'll try not be jealous' 'you're happy and that's all that matters' 'Hyejin' 'just say something' 'I'll start flirting with you if you don't' 'wait that probably made u more mad. I'm sorry! I take it back!' 'we can just be friends. I just wanna see your face again. I just wanna see your smile.' The texts go on and on and on for what seems like forever.

"Oh my god, just forgive the poor man. He seems REALLY sorry." Wheein says.

"I told you what he did. He crossed a line. He crossed way too many lines. I can't be friends with someone who feels that way about me when I have a boyfriend." I reply.

"Just forgive him. If he flirts with you, just tell him to stop. I hate the fact that you guys argue so much."

"I'll think about it Wheein. For now, lets talk about you! How's Taehyung? Have you guys been talking to each other?" I ask.

"Yes, actually. After lunch last week, we went to an ice-cream place. We talked for a while and he's so sweet! He's so handsome and goofy and quirky and...Argh! I just like him so much!" she exclaims.

"Do you have his number?" I ask.

"Yes! We talk to each other all of the time. He's always making sure that I'm doing okay and whenever I'm stressed, he always sends me memes and tells really cheesy jokes and he sends me pictures of him making dumb faces...he's perfect!" she continues.

"WHEEIN'S IN LOVE~" I sing.

"Hey, have you talked to Byul and Yongsun unnie recently?" she asks.

"Nope. They don't really talk much to us anymore. If you look at the groupchat, they barely talk there. My last call from Byul was....3 weeks ago. My last call from Yongsun was 2 weeks ago."

"They've been acting really wierd lately. I hope that they're okay."

I suddenly think back to when Hyukwoo and Wheein were talking about them being lesbian. Lately, it seems like it's true. Before both of them literally cut off all contact with us, they were always really close and talking to each other more than usual. They would stare at each other for an uncomfortably long time and touch each other in some pretty intimate places. They would do it a lot on camera and on stage for fan service and off camera, they wouldn't really do any of that stuff. Now, they do it all the time, on and off camera.

"Do you think that they...like each other." I ask.

"Of course! They love each other actually. We do too!" Wheein responds.

"No, . I mean LIKE like each other. They way Hyukwoo and I feel about each other and the way you feel about Taehyung."

"Ohh! I mean...do you really think that they feel that way about each other? I mean, I'm fine with it if they do. But still. That might be a little of a stretch. And don't call me a ."

"I'm sorry, do you prefer smartass?" I ask sarcastically.

"YOU'RE the smartass for saying that!"

We both laugh loudly. I love being with Wheein. Some people wonder if we ever get tired of each other since we've known one another for such a long time, but honestly I don't. She's been my best friend since middle school. I'm so happy that we get to live out our dreams together. Literally together. We're in the same group! Just then, my phone rings. I pick it up eagerly, expecting Hyukwoo or one of the unnies. My face darkens when I see the caller ID. Baekhyun. I roll my eyes and hover my finger over the decline button. Right before I do, Wheein grabs my hand.

"Stop ignoring him. Talk to him. 'Cause if he calls or texts your phone one more damn time making that ing annoying notification noise, I'm throwing your phone and his phone into ongoing traffic."

I sigh and answer the phone. I put the phone on speaker so Wheein could hear and monitor the conversation. Also, if I get pissed she'll know exactly what happened and she can take over the conversation before I yell every curse word ever known to man at him.

"What the hell do you want Baekhyun?"

"Nice to talk to you too, Hyejin."

"Just hurry up and say what you have to say."

"You sound so cute when you're mad. And you look so se-" he begins.

"Baekhyun, I'm this close to coming to your house and beating your ."

"Yikes. Feisty. Did you eat?" he asks concerned.

"Did you really call me just to annoy the hell out of me? Because if you did, this conversation can stop right here."

"Actually, I called you for two reasons. First, I missed the sound of your voice. Even if you are just cursing at me and secondly, you and Hyukwoo are ALL over the news."

"Huh? For what?" I ask, puzzled.

"An article about you two is trending on basically every social media and video platform. Some fan took a video of you two going out of a restaraunt. You were leaning on him with his arm around you and the two of you got in his car. The fans started a debate and it's pretty much about people who ship you and Loco telling everyone that they were right and you guys ARE dating and fans that ship you and I saying that it's just fan service and you and I could possibly be dating."

"I really don't have time for this ." I mutter.

"Neither do I! My CEO came to me with ing lasers coming out of his eyes! He's pissed at me for having another dating rumor with you."

"Well, thanks for telling me Baekhyun. I appreciate it."

"Thank you for answering my call. I really care about you Hyejin. As soon as I saw it, I had to tell you. If anything ever happens to you and it's even remotely my fault, I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I lo...Nevermind. Take care of yourself." he says as he quickly hangs up.

I sigh and lean on Wheein's shoulder. My life has been CRAZY for the past few months. So much has happened in such a short amount of time. My life is an actual rollercoaster. 

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS KINDA MAD AT BAEKHYUN? THE IDEAS COME OUT OF MY HEAD, BUT STRANGELY, I STILL GET MAD LOL. SARANGHAE~!