Girl's Night Out

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

Different colored lights surround me and the girls as we enter the bar/club. The heavy bass of the song playing vibrates the ground, and the care-free atmosphere welcomes us.

  "I'm going to the bar." Yongsun announces.

  "Unnie, we literally just walked in here!" Wheein says with a chuckle.

She scoffs at Wheein.

  "Your point?" Unnie asks with a raised eyebrow.

  "Never mind, Yong. Go drink your heart."

Yongsun smiles and grabs my hand.

  "Hyejin-ah! You're coming with me."

I haven't had a drink in a while, so I'm okay with this plan. Yong and I make our way through the crowd to finally end up at the bar.

  "Two bottles of Soju, please." Yong says to the bartender.

He turns around and hands us two bottles of the strong alcohol. Yongsun thanks the guy and eagerly opens the bottle and chugs a little less than half of it. I look at her in surprise. She's the weakest drinker out of all of us, so I've never expected her to do that and not have the slightest reaction.

  "Yong! Chill out!" I exclaim.

She looks at me with a wide smile. I haven't even opened mine yet and she's already drank that much! I wonder why she's so eager to get drunk?

  "Unnie, are you okay? I've never seen you drink like this."

  "Byulyi invited Hani. Maybe if I get drunk enough, I won't feel jealous."

I laugh at her method. I don't know why people think drinking can solve problems.

  "That thing with you and Hani is still going on? I thought this was solved at Hyukwoo's party months ago."

Yongsun sighs. "When you told me to talk to Byul about it, I chickened out. Me and Byul are good now, but her and Hani are still all touchy."

I was about to respond when I suddenly felt two hands cover my eyes.

  "Guess who?" a voice from behind asks.

I smile.

  "Hyuna unnie of course!" I answer.

She removes her hands and pecks me on the cheek.

  "Correct!"

She then turns her attention to Yongsun.

  "Yong unnie! It's been so long since I've seen you!" she wraps Yongsun into a tight hug.

  "I know right! You should come visit more!" Yongsun playfully scolds.

Hyuna sits on the barstool to the right of me and asks for a glass of wine.

  "Not trying to get that drunk, I see. I wish this unnie would do the same." I say, gesturing to Yongsun.

I look at her bottle, and it's almost empty. I don't even remeber her picking it up and drinking more!

  "Just let me get drunk, Hyejin-ah." Yong says as she finishes off the bottle.

The three of us chat and eventually Byul, Wheein, and unexpectedly Hani walked over to the bar. I can see Yongsun tense as Byul and Hani sit next to each other.

  "Go talk to her!" I whisper-shout at Yongsun.

  "I can't! I don't want to ruin the mood!" she argues.

  "Well, you can't let them ruin your mood either!"

She looks at me and sighs.

  "I promise I'll talk to her about it, Hyein-ah. Just not now."

I don't understand her sometimes. If I have a problem with someone, I confront it. It's really not that hard telling someone what's on your mind. Suddenly, Hyuna jumps out of her seat and pulls me away from the bar.

  "Unnie what are you doing?!" I ask her.

  "What is she doing here?" Hyuna asks, staring daggers at whoever she's talking about.

I follow her eyes to see Taeyeon sunbaenim walking towards our little group at the bar.

  "Taeyeon sunbaenim? I invited her." I say casually.

  "What? Even after everything that's happened?"

  "Baekhyun and I made up. We're good now, I guess. The fact that she showed up says a lot."

  "You're too kind and optimistic for your own good, Hyejin-ah." Hyuna says.

I don't know why, but I find it cute when unnie does stuff like this. Acting as if she's my real big sister and being all protective.

  "Let's go, unnie. I should go greet her."

I hold Hyuna's hand as we make our way over to the bar. Taeyeon seems to be havng a conversation with Hani and Byul when we walk up. When we reach her, she turns around and smiles.

  "Hi Hyejin-ssi." she greets.

  "Hi Taeyeon sunbaenim." I say with a slight bow.

Our friends surrounding us laugh because off the awkward formality between Taeyeon and I.

  "You'd think we were at work or something." Hani says with a loud laugh.

  "I know right! They're both so stiff." Byul says.

  "I could have sworn your best friend was her boyfriend, Hyejin-ah. Why so awkward?" Wheein asks with a grin.

I give her a death glare since I know she knows exactly why we're so awkward. I never thought my life would be the plot of a drama. Taeyeon and I give each other forced laughs and end up sitting as far away from each other as possible. We all chat about random things until it gets unbearably loud in the club.

  "Unnie, didn't you request the VIP lounge earlier?" I ask Yongsun over the loud music.

  "Oh yeah! You're a genius Hyejin-ah."

With that we leave the bar an enter the refreshingly empty VIP lounge.

  "Finally! I can hear myself think!" Byul says with a sigh.

I notice Yongsun quickly making her way over to Byul to cuddle her before Hani has the chance to even get in the room. I swear, Yongsun is a child. Once we all settle in, Wheein pipes up.

  "I wonder what the guys are doing."

That was pretty much her way of saying, 'I miss Taehyung, I want to go home.' 

  "Hyojong said he was going to invite all of the guys over to our place since us girls are hanging out." Hyuna says.

  "Speaking of the guys, how has Baekhyun been?" I ask Taeyeon.

Taeyeon gives me a sad smile.

  "He's been good. He's still in love with you though."

I almost choke on my drink. I guess Hyukwoo was right...

  "Taeyeon sunbaenim, what do you mean? He told me he was over it." I exclaim after my coughing fit.

  "He tries, but it's obvious. I think I'm just gonna let him go..."

  "Taeyeon sunbaenim, I don't think this is the right decision-" I begin.

She cuts me off before I can finish.

  "Hwasa-ssi, I admire how you always try to look on the bright side of things, but there's no bright side to this."

I sigh in defeat and take a sip of the alcohol in my hand. The mood darkens a little, but everyone else trys to find a topic to liven the night back up. Hyuna, however, seems more occupied with her phone than anything else. A gasp escapes Hyuna's lips as she covers in shock. I can see tears welling up in her eyes. I can't really tell if she's happy or sad though...

At this point, everyone's attention is focused on her.

  "Unnie! Are you okay?" I ask, worried.

She looks up at me and wraps me into the tightest hug I've ever felt. Confused, I cautiously return the hug.

  "Is everything okay?" I ask once more.

  "You can't even imagine how perfect everything is, Hyejin-ah."

 

 

 

 

 

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

Also, a side note: this story is most likely going to end on chapter 60, but afterwards if you want a bonus chapter I could do that as well!!

사랑해 <3