Somewhat Resolved

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

“So let me get this straight. Krystal came to your house, kissed you, you let her stay the night, and Hyejin came the next day to take Krystal home?” Kai asks after he calms down a little.

“Please don’t be mad at me, Jongin-ah~” Krystal says, clinging to Kai.

“I’m not mad at you baby. I’m mad at ing Baekhyun!” he exclaims.

“What the hell Jongin?!” Baekhyun yells.

“You’re the one who kissed my girlfriend back, when you knew it was wrong! You’ve done a lot of messed up in the past, but I just can’t let this go. She has an excuse. She was drunk. You weren’t.” he says.

“But we’re ALL drunk now, so what’s the big ing deal?” Yoongi says from a corner, sipping alcohol watching this all unfold.

“The big deal is that this that I thought was my best friend, kissed my girlfriend and didn’t bother to confess for months!” Kai says.

“How many times do I need to apologize, Jongin?” Baek asks in a calmer tone.

“Listen, Kai. Baekhyun is really sorry. He felt guilty about it this whole time. Both him and Krystal wanted to tell you but were too afraid of having the conversation that’s happening right now. Even though I hate to admit it, Baekhyun is a really good guy. You should know that better than anyone. He honestly didn’t want any of this to happen.” Hyukwoo says.

I grab his hand and smile at him. This is the first time I’ve seen Hyukwoo be genuinely nice to Baek. Their relationship has changed so much over the past month or two. Baekhyun looks over at Hyukwoo, full of gratitude. Hyukwoo simply nods and returns the smile.

“I truly believe you, Hyukwoo. But this isn’t something that I can just forget. It’ll take time.” Kai says.

“I understand. But promise me you won’t be mad at him for long. You guys are idols, after all. You have to perform together, and hatefulness doesn’t look good on stage.”

“Okay hyung. I promise.”

Everyone claps and cheers as the drama dies down.

“That was cheesy as .” Jay says, his arms wrapped around Hoody.

The room fills with laughter. I’m so glad that people like Jay are here to brighten the mood at any given moment. The night continues on being drama free… for the most part.

>_<

Loco

I open my eyes slowly as the sunlight that’s beaming through the curtains hits my face. Once my eyes fully adjust, I look to my left. I see Hyejin sleeping like the angel that she is. In my opinion, Hyejin looks the most beautiful when she’s asleep and when she first wakes up. She looks so innocent and pure. She’s my cute little Hyegi. Much different from when she’s on stage doing what she does best, performing. On stage, she’s Fatal Hwasa. The iest, most beautiful woman on this earth. I look to my right to see our ‘Top Trend’ awards from the MMA’s standing side by side. That was the second happiest day of my life. (The first being kissing Hyejin for the first time.) I still can’t believe that I got to win an award with my future wife! I hear Hyejin murmur something and stir a little in her sleep. I quickly turn back to her.

“What did you say Hyegi?” I whisper as I move closer to her.

“I said my damn head hurts!” she says a little louder with her y morning voice.

My head is actually killing me too. I guess I was to busy thinking to notice.

“I’ll make you something to eat to help your headache.” I say, tossing the blankets to the side as I get out of bed.

Hyejin grabs my hand and pulls me back down.

“No, baby. It’s fine. I’ll do it.” She says with a sleepy smile.

“Ani! You need to rest. Besides, I know how to cook pretty well!” I say.

She giggles and nods her head.

“Fine. But hurry. I’m really hungry.” She says.

I quickly run to the kitchen and pour a glass of water. I take it to her and go back to the kitchen to prepare a much-needed breakfast for the both of us. Everyone drank way too much last night. Everyone’s manager or group members who weren’t drunk had to come and take them home. I work as quickly as possible because a hungry Hyejin is an angry Hyejin. About half an hour later, everything is ready. I go to our room to tell her when I see that she went back to sleep.

“Jagi~! Breakfast is ready!” I say in a low tone.

Her eyes open a little.

“I’m too tired… can you carry me?” she asks, half asleep.

“Of course.” I say with a soft chuckle.

I pick her up and she wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. I carry her to the table and sit her down.

“Thank you oppa~. I wasn’t really tired. Just lazy.” Hyejin says with a laugh.

I laugh along with her as we enjoy our meal and enjoy each other’s company. All I need is to be next to her and all of my worries go away. Is this what true love is? I know it sounds cheesy, but I’m truly in love with Ahn Hyejin. And I’m so happy that she feels the same way. After eating, we talked about plans for my birthday, which is approaching.

“So, what do you want to do on your big day?” she asks.

“Hang out with my hyungs and stuff.” I answer.

“Of course.” She says while nodding her head.

I move closer to her.

“But I also want to spend some alone time with you.” I say with a suggestive tone.

Hyejin’s cheeks begin turning red when she notices my tone.

“W-what do you have in mind?” she stutters, her cheeks getting redder by the second.

“I think you know.” I say with a smirk.

“Yah! Hyukwoo-yah!” she exclaims and hits my arm.

“Only if you want to, though. Do you want to?”

“I…well…um…shut up! My face is like a tomato because of you!” she says while crossing her arms.

“Mianhae.” I say as I laugh. She’s so cute when she’s flustered.

“Since when are you this dirty? Wheein is rubbing off on you, isn’t she?” Hyejin asks.

“I guess so. But you never answered my question. Do you want to?” I ask, a little more serious now.

“I-I’ll think about it… Can we change the subject? This conversation is really embarrassing.” she says.

“Okay.” I say with a smile.

I give her a quick kiss and go on my phone. My social media accounts are blowing up my phone with notifications. I go to look at a few posts and comments. There are mainly people uploading the video of Hyejin and I’s kiss at MAMA. #HwasaxLoco is also trending once again.

‘I screamed when they kissed! ㅋㅋㅋ So cute!!’

‘You can tell it wasn’t rehearsed because Hwasa unnie looked genuinely surprised.’

‘They need to get married!’

‘They are the cutest couple ever’

‘That kiss was 6 SECONDS! So damn cute!!!’

I showed Hyejin the posts and she laughed. I’m so happy that a lot of people like us together as a couple. Of course there is some inevitable hate, but it’s not as much as other artists have received in the past. Speaking of other couples, I continued scrolling until I saw something that caught my eye. I read it out loud.

“Kim Taeyeon of Girls’ Generation and Byun Baekhyun of EXO rumored to be dating again!?”

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!! 

I'm so happy that Hyukwoo and Hyejin won 'Top Trend' at the MMA's!! I actually screamed when I saw! Hyukwoo is still so shy around Hyejin lol. But can we blame him? I would be nervous and shy too! SARANGAHE~!