No One Can Know

One Sided Love?

Wheein

2 MONTHS LATER

I sit in my room, waiting for a call. A call from Taehyung. We've been dating for two months now, but it's hard to keep in touch since he's currently on a world tour with BTS. I miss him so much, and I hate not being able to see him face to face. Normally he calls me everyday around this time but today, nothing. Since he's in the United States I can't visit him or anything. Ever since we've started dating, I've been feeling a lot better. No one else would know that I've been upset recently because I had always put on a mask to cover my emotions. People always know me as cheerful, goofy, Wheepup. I didn't want anyone to worry about me. Everyone else was happy in a relationship. Byul and Yong, Hyejin and Hyukwoo, Jay and Hoody, and even Baekhyun and his one sided crush on Hyejin. Everyone else seemed to have been shot by cupid except for me. But when I met Taehyung in person, my crush for him grew. But I didn't know if he felt the same, so that made me even more stressed and upset. I'm so happy that Tae confessed to me two months ago. I've been happier than I've been in a long time. I know this sounds really cliche, but it's true. Just then, I hear my door open. It's probably Hyejin or one of the unnies. I sit up as I hear whoever it is get closer and closer to my room. My door opens revealing.......TAEHYUNG?! WHEN THE HELL DID HE GET BACK?! At the moment, I didn't care how or why he's here. I jumped off of my bed and leaped into his arms.

"Oppa! You're back!" I say as I wrap my arms tightly around him. I feel like if I let go, he'll dissapear.

"Yeah. I got back to Korea a few hours ago." he says.

"I missed you so damn much! I was so worried because you haven't called yet. I should've know that something was up!" I exclaim.

"I'm sorry for worrying you, baby. But now that I'm here..." he says in his deep voice.

I swear, his voice gives me chills everytime I hear it. He breaks the hug and kisses me. I've needed this for a long time. Hyejin has tried to hang out with me a lot more since Tae has been away, but nothing could replace this. As we kiss, we continue to walk backwards until we land on my bed. From shock, I open my eyes to find him on top of me, staring. All I can hear is panting from the both of us. We look at each other in the eyes, trying to decipher what the other person is thinking at this moment. Eventually, we both smile and burst into laughter. He rolls over to the other side of me and pulls me closer to him.

"I missed doing this. I missed you." he says as we both stare at the ceiling.

"Me too, oppa."

I turn over and examine this beautiful man next to me. His side profile is amazing, his hair is nicely done and it's soft, his fashion is always perfect, and he smells REALLY good. Like, he smells better than me! I can't help but smile. He looks over at me and returns the smile.

"Why are you smiling?" he asks while laughing.

"I'm just...happy. This was the best surprise ever!" I say.

"It was Jimin hyung's idea. He says that since I was gone for so long, you would like the surprise. Also, how is everyone?"

"Well, Baekhyun is still hopelessly in love with Hyejin, but Hyukwoo and Hyejin are still dating." I say.

"That's good. Baek is cool, but Hyejin and Hyukoo suit each other better." Tae says.

"Yeah. Baekhyun is honestly delusional. He needs to find a girl. Quickly."

"What about Taeyeon? Can't he just get back together with her? From what I know, they only broke up because the public pressured them to."

"Something else happened because Taeyeon pretty much avoids Baek. Plus, she's dating Dean now." 

We continue talking for the rest of the night. I talk about what's been happening in our little close friends group and he talks about the highlights of his tour. We're so comfortable talking to each other, it's like he never left.

Hwasa

"Kwon Hyukwoo! There is only one god damn blanket! I'm freezing over here!" I yell.

It's currently 2 am, and I have been fighting with Hyukwoo over this ing blanket since 11 pm! He pretends not to hear me and keeps the blanket to himself. Oh, so this is how he wants to play. I snatch the blanket away from him and wrap it around myself.

"Hyejin-ah...what are you doing?" he asks.

"Did you say something oppa?"

"Yeah. I asked why the hell you took the blanket away!"

I pretend to snore and wrap the blanket around me even tighter. He sighs.

"Yah!" he exclaims.

"What? Are you jealous of the blanket, too?" 

"As a matter of fact, I am. I'm the only one who can hug you that tightly!" he says as he unwraps the blanket from around me.

He pulls me close to him and puts the blanket over the both of us.

"Better?" he asks.

"Much better." I reply.

I giggle as he starts kissing my neck. Just then, my phone rings.

"Who the hell would call me at this hour?" I ask.

I quickly grab my phone and look at the caller ID. 'Baek oppa'. Why would he call me at 2 am? Something must be wrong. Hyukwoo looks over at my phone and rolls his eyes.

"Calm down. He would only call at this time if something is wrong." I say as I answer the phone.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hyejin-ah. I just did something that NO ONE else can know about." he says.

"What?! Tell me!"

He pauses. As if he's trying to confirm the fact that he did whatever he did.

"I just kissed Krystal."

PLOT TWIST!! OMG!! MAKE SURE TO COMMENT! SARANGHAE~!