Love

One Sided Love?

Solar

Moonbyul and I sit at a table at an idol only bar. I'm pretty sure that my face is red as hell right now. I've drank a lot since we've been here. We've been practically ignoring everyone for the past few weeks. Even Hyejin and Wheein. There have been some...feelings between Byul and I and we aren't really sure what to do about them. We don't really want anyone else to know, so we've just cut off all contact. Once we get everything figured out between us, we'll tell Wheein and Hyejin. Anyways I was talking about some of our trips to Vietnam and recalling some of the memories when I noticed that Byul wasn't looking so great.

"Byul-ah, are you okay? Did you drink too much? We can leave if you want." I say as I start gathering our things.

She looks at me, as if she's in a trance. I see her shake her head and take a deep breath. I turn towards her with a worried expression on my face.

"I need to get you hom-" I begin.

Before I knew it, Byul's lips were on mine. I didn't know how to react at first. I was REALLY shocked. Eventually I returned her kiss and pulled her closer. Maybe it's just the alcohol, but I feel like this is what I've been needing my whole life. I get lost in the kiss, never wanting this amazing sensation to end. She pulls me as close to her as possible, leaving no gap between us. Her hands snake around my waist as my arms wrap around her neck. Her cold hands travel up to my exposed back causing me to gasp. She smirks against my lips and deepens the kiss. Eventually we break apart, panting.

"Byul I..." I say.

"I've been thinking about this for ages. Yongsun, I've felt this way about you for a long time now. I...I was just afraid that you didn't feel the same. I love you Kim Yongsun. More than as my best friend. As my...girlfriend."

"Moon Byulyi. I love you too. Being your girlfriend would literally make me the happiest person on planet earth." I reply.

She smiles widely and kisses me again. This time, not as rough. Just then I felt a presence behind me. I look at Byul and her eyes widen as she quickly separates from me. I turn around and cover my mouth. It's ing Hyejin and Loco!

"What the is going on here?" Hyejin asks.

"H-Hyejin! Hyukwoo! W-w-we swear, we were gonna tell you guys. When the time was right." Moonbyul stutters.

I sit there speechless. My brain refuses to accept what was happening right before my eyes. I expected for Hyejin to curse us out in the middle of this bar, having everyones' eyes glued on us. I mean, that's what Hyejin would normally do. Instead she wraps both of us in a warm hug, shocking me, Byul, AND Hyukwoo.

"I ING KNEW IT!" she yells when she releases us from her embrace.

"You have to promise that you won't tell anyone else besides Wheein! At least for now. We'll come out to everyone else when we're ready." I say, confused as hell.

"Wheein? I'm gonna call her right now." Hyejin says enthusiastically.

"Hello? I have something to te...is that Taehyung? What the is Taehyung doing at your house at 1 o'clock in the morning? You know what, I don't wanna know what kind of dirty you're up to right now. I'll tell you tomorrow. And you and Taehyung need to stay as far away from your bed as possible." Hyejin says.

I hear Wheein yell 'WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU AHN HYEJIN?!' and everyone at our table burst into laughter. Hyejin hangs up the phone.

"Well, we'll let you guys have some alone time. See ya." Hyejin says.

With that, Hyukwoo and Hyejin leave as Hyukwoo wraps his arm around Hyejin's waist.

^_^

Baekhyun

"Kai and Krystal, I swear God if you guys don't get a room, I'm throwing you guys out of my house and you're never coming back." I say.

Kai stops making out with Krystal and says:

"Sorry that you're jealous that you don't have anyone to kiss." 

"*Cough* *Cough* Hwasa *Cough* Will NEVER like you *Cough*" Krystal says.

"Alright, that's it. Get the hell out." I say as I gather their stuff and practically throw it at them.

I push them out of my front door and slam it. I flop on my couch and sigh. I really need for them to stop crushing my already crushed dreams. Everytime I have a chance, I everything up. Just then I get a text from Taeyeon. Taeyeon? Kim Taeyeon? Why is she texting me? We broke up back when Girls' Generation still had 9 members! 

"What r u doing right now???" she sends.

"Y do u care?"

"Oh! Sorry Baekhyun. Wrong contact lol"

Damn. My life is fantastic, isn't it? I got majorly friendzoned by my crush, my heart literally ripped out and stomped on by my crush, and my ex still avoiding me. I can't even have friends! I go on my SNS account, and the only thing I see is Hyejin and I. Fans asking about Hyejin, fan made posts about Hyejin and I, and people asking me if I love Hyejin. I sigh. When will this one sided love end?!

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT! ALSO THE TITLE OF THIS FANFIC IS NOT ABOUT HYEJIN AND BAEKHYUN! THE TITLE WAS JUST THE BEST FITTING THING TO END THE CHAPTER WITH. SARANGHAE~