The Happy Couple

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

I open my eyes to see Hyukwoo staring back at me. He smiles warmly and softly kisses my forehead. He's done this about a million times before, but I still feel a warm sensation go through me.

  "Good morning, Hyegi." he says.

I can tell that he didn't wake up that long ago because of his morning voice. I place a kiss on his lips, and his smile widens. I chuckle. He's so cute~!

  "Good morning oppa."

Most of our mornings have started out like this for the past few days. Us laying together in my bed or his. Enjoying each other's embrace. Hyukwoo and almost every other AOMG artist is going to Japan tomorrow for a tour and they'll be there for two or three weeks. Since our relationship is public, I could go with them and everything would be fine. The only thing that would happen would be an article along the lines of 'Hwasa of Mamamoo joins her boyfriend Loco on trip to Japan' or something like that. But I'm gonna be busy as well. Me and the members have to prepare for our next comeback, which is Wheein's album. Then I have to work on my solo activities on top of that. Speaking of which, Hyukwoo has been talking about doing another collaboration with me ever since I first told him about my solo endeavours. It's also highly anticipated by fans since we're a couple. Well, even before Hyukwoo and I started dating, fans wanted us to do another collaboration. 'Don't' was a big success in Korea and it was really fun to do. And best of all, I met my boyfriend.

  "I'm gonna miss you so much." Hyukwoo says as he plays with a strand of my hair.

  "I'm gonna miss you too. Who am I suppossed to hang out with?" I ask with a pout.

  "Your members, Baekhyun, Hyuna and that's just naming a few." he says.

  "Wheeinie is going to be with Taehyung all the time, Yong and Byul are going to be with each other, Baek and Taeyeon are going to be with each other. And I'm pretty sure Taeyeon doesn't want me to hang out with Baek that much anymore. And Hyuna unnie and Hyojong oppa are going to be with each other. No matter what, I'll be the third wheel."

  "I'll call you, and video chat whenever I can. I know it's not the same. I'd rather be here with you just like I am now, but we both still have hectic jobs." Oppa says, pulling me closer to him.

  "I know, I know." I say softly.

  "I love you, Hyejin-ah." he says in my ear.

I grin and intertwine my fingers with his.

  "I love you too oppa."

^_^

THE NEXT DAY

Hyukwoo left a few hours ago, and I'm already bored. I'm also really worried. Since we've started dating, if one of us goes abroad, the other follows. This is the first time that I can't be with him. I asked Hoody unnie to keep an eye on him for me. Don't get me wrong, I trust Hyukwoo completely. I just don't trust other girls...

Just then I get a call from a number I haven't seen in a while.

  "Hyuna unnie!" I say excitedly as I answer the phone.

  "Hyegi! I've missed you so much! You never call me anymore.." she says. 

I can imagine her pout. In a way, Hyuna and I are very similar. We're both very charismatic and y on stage. But off stage, Hyuna is the most adorable person in the world. And that's saying a lot, because my best friend is Jung Wheein. And as much as I hate to admit it, I can be pretty cute off stage too.

  "Mianhae unnie. I've been really busy lately." she says.

  "I can tell! Damn, you're even releasing a solo album soon! We have a lot to catch up on." unnie says.

I contemplate what I'm about to say next. I really need something to do, but I also know that Hyojong is probably there with unnie and I don't want to intrude.

  "Unnie, can I come over for a bit?" I ask cautiously.

  "Of course! It's been a while since you've came over anyway."

  "Thanks, unnie. Give me about half an hour."

  "Take you're time, Hyegi-ah!"

With that, we hang up the call and I get ready to go to unnies place.

...

I knock ring unnie's doorbell. After a few moments, the door opens. Hyuna unnie smiles widely as she wraps her arms around me. 

  "Hyejin-ah! You're here! Come in, come in." Unnie says when she breaks the hug.

She motions for me to come in and I take a step inside. It's been a while since I've come here and I honestly forgot how impressive unnie's house is. She has been an idol for years, so it makes since. The entire house is spotless and it smells just like unnie. Everything is modern and sleek, however it still has the lived in feeling to it. We walk from the foyer to the quite large living room to find Hyojong oppa on his phone.

  "Oppa!" I exclaim.

He looks up and smiles. The next thing I knew, he sprung up and ran over to hug me tightly.

  "Jinnie!" he shouts.

  "I've missed you guys so much! I should try and come over more often." I say when we break the hug.

  "Yeah. You should." Unnie and Oppa say in unison.

We all laugh and hang out on the creme colored sofa. We talk for hours about everything. They talked about how nervous they were and how heartbroken they were when their dating scandal blew up and backfired on them. They also talked about how happy they were when Hyukwoo and I confirmed that we were dating and the news was accepted well for the most part. I spoke about how happy I was for them to sign with PSY sunbaenim and basically say ' you' to CUBE. I also told them everything that's happened with Baekhyun since our collaboration. The public knows very little about what's happened with us since then, and I haven't talked about it with them yet.

  "So yeah. Baek and I are good friends. But he's liked me for a long time. That was a really big issue since I'm with Hyukwoo oppa. He's gotten over me though because now he's with Taeyeon sunbaenim." I explain.

 "Wait. Why do you call her sunbaenim? If Baekhyun is your best friend, shouldn't you be close with his girlfriend?" Hyuna asks.

I sigh and explain why the two broke up in the first place and how Taeyeon keeps her distance from me.

  "Not to be disrespectful or anything, but that's kind of y." Hyojong says.

Hyuna and I hit his arm harshly.

  "Shut up!" we both hiss.

He rubs his arm.

  "What? Why did you guys do that?" 

  "Because you just called one of the most important people in the industry a !" I exclaim.

  "I didn't call her a . I just said she was acting like one." he says.

We hit him again.

  "I'm gonna go pour some drinks." Hyuna says as she rolls her eyes and stands.

  "Sounds good." I say.

  "Okay, jagiya." Hyojong says.

After Hyuna unnie is out of sight, Hyojong oppa turns to me excitedly.

  "Jinnie. I'm planning something." he whispers

  "What is it?" 

He looks around again.

  "I'll show you."

Hyojong oppa disapears upstairs. I hear a little commotion going on from up there. What is he doing? Moments later, he comes flying back down the stairs. 

  "No matter what, Hyuna can NOT know what I'm about to show you. Well, not yet. I want to know what you think since you guys are close. And you're a girl and you know what girls like."

Hyojong pulls out a small decorative box.

With a ring inside.