Triple Dating

One Sided Love?

Loco

"Hyejin~. Hyejin~. Hyejin-ah~. Jagiya~. My only reason for existence~! THE PERSON THAT I LOVE SO MUCH IT HURTS~!" I call.

"What?" Hyejin says as she comes from her room and laughs.

"Come here!" 

"I'm doing something!" she replies.

"Pleasee~?" I say giving her puppy eyes.

"Hyukwoo-yah..." Hyejin says as she heads back to her room.

I quickly run up behind her and pick her up by her waist. She laughs, screams, kicks and yells for me to put her down. I refuse and bring her to her couch. I gently lay her down and shower her with kisses as she tries to push me away while laughing.

"Yah, Hyukwoo! Hahaha~! Hajima!" she yells.

"Hmm, let me think about that...No!"

I continue to kiss and tickle her. Eventually I stop as she rests her head on my chest and I put my arm around her. I look at her. I honestly don't understand how someone can be this beautiful. She truly is a gift from God that I will treausure for the rest of my life. I've never had such strong feelings for someone in my entire life until I met Hyejin. I'm so happy that she feels the same way about me.

"See, this is all I wanted in the first place." I say as I play with her long black hair.

She chuckles and gets closer to me.  A comfortable silence falls between us. I could honestly stay like this forever, her wrapped in my embrace. Ever since Hyejin and I have started dating, I've been a lot happier and working has gotten easier. Whenever I have to write a song, I automatically think of her and lyrics come rushing at me. Everyone including my parents have noticed my sudden attitude change. Fans have noticed too, and they're all speculating that's it's because of Hyejin. It's funny that they have no idea how right they are. But for right now, to the public, all Hyejin and I can be is a rumor. You have no idea how many times I've wanted to announce to the whole world that Hyejin is mine.

"Jagiya, let's go on a date." I suggest.

She quickly looks up at me.

"Do you remeber how our last date was?" she asks.

"Yes, I do. But we can invite Jay, Hoody, Wheein, and Taehyung. If we go as a group, the media will just think that we're having lunch with friends or something. As soon as we get to a restaurant or something, we can go our separate ways. Plus, we can get Wheein and V together and we can get Hoody and Jay together. We would be doing three very important things at once." 

"Netizens will still be following us when we get inside the restaurant. They'll do ANYTHING for a story. But I really want some alone time with you." she says.

"Well, we can go on a 'triple date' with them, and then after, we can find something to do. Just us two." 

"Okay, but how will we get them to agree? None of them are couples."

"Jay and Hoody will be easy since they are friends. Wheein and Taehyung might be a little difficult." I realize.

"Wheein will probably die of embarrassment from the thought of even talking to Taehyung. I don't even think she has his number." 

"I do. I'll text him and you text Wheein. I guess it'll be a little surprise for the both of them." 

We both laugh and whip out our phones to inform everyone. Just as I suspected, Hoody and Jay accepted without any questions asked. I text Taehyung. 'hey tae. me, hyejin, jay, and hoody are all having lunch in about an hour. Do u think u can make it?' A few minutes later, he answers. 'Sure, just tell me where.' I text him the location and get Hyejin's attention. 

"Taehyung accepted." I say.

"So did Wheein."

We both smirk. All of them pushed for us to become a couple, and now I'm happier than I've been in a long time. The least we can do is return the favor.

^_^

Hwasa

Hyukwoo and I walk into the small restaurant. The interior is cutely decorated and it looks very cozy. People begin pointing and smiling and screaming as soon as we entered.

"How many people, sir?" The host says.

"Six people." Hyukwoo responds.

"Right this way. Also, I'm a big fan of your newest song, 'Post It'." she says.

"Thank you!" he says as he smiles widely.

The host looks at me, then at Hyukwoo and she smirks. She walks us to our table. I know exactly what her smirk meant. She's probably one of the fans that ships us and the thought of us coming to a restaurant together probably made her fangirl so much.

"Here are the menus! Take your time! I'm sorry to be such a bother, but you look even prettier in person, Hwasa!!" she says.

I chuckle and thank her. She hurries off, in the distance I hear her squeal in excitement. It's kind of funny being famous. If we were just regular civilians, no one would have even bat an eye at us. Minutes later we hear more screams and the host brings Jay, Hoody and Wheein to our table. As the host goes back to her station, I hear her say 'I'm so glad I came to work today!'. We all laugh and talk. About 5 minutes later, we hear the loudest scream yet. Girls scream 'oppa' and get out their phones. Taehyung greets everyone with his boxy smile. The host brings him over to our table. When she walks off this time, she says 'This is actually the greatest day of my life.' We all laugh at her comment. Well, everyone except for Wheein. Wheein stares at Taehyung with her eyes wide. Eventually she comes back to reality.

"What the hell is he doing here?!" Wheein whisper-shouts at me.

I shrug my shoulders and smile. Hoody and Jay are sitting next to each other, Hyukwoo is to my left and Wheein is to my right. Taehyung sits across from Wheein. We all order drinks and chat about random things. I notice that Hoody keeps looking away from Jay and blushing. I smile widely and whisper into Hyukwoo's ear.

"Look at Hoody and Jay! Aww, kyeopta!"

"I know! I knew that she liked him! And Jay likes her too." he whispers back.

I was about to ask how can he tell, when Jay starts talking to us.

"Yah, what the are you two whispering about?" he asks.

We both look at him and burst into laughter. Just then, I remember something really important. I turn to Wheein.

"Wheein-ah, did you show them the video?" I ask.

She thinks for a while before realizing what I was talking about. She smirks and shakes her head no. No wonder they're so comfortable with each other right now. If someone showed me what they did, I'd be VERY uncomfortable. Wheein quickly gets out her phone and finds the video. She gives Jay her phone.

"Sorry if the camera is a little shaky. I was drunk at the time too." she says as she winks at them.

Hoody and Jay give her strange looks and press play on the video. As they watch, thier eyes widen and Hoody's face turns bright red. Jay sits there with his eyes wide open. Taehyung peeks at the video and his hand covers his mouth. A look of pure shock is written all over his face. In the video, Hyukwoo screams 'CUT THE CAMERA, GO IN THE KITCHEN!' Which sends me, Hyukwoo, Wheein, and Tae into a fit of laughter. 

"I-I..." Jay stutters.

Just then, the waitress comes with all of our orders. We all say thank you in unison. We all sit in silence, allowing Hoody and Jay to process what they just saw. Taehyung was the first to break the silence.

"I had no idea that you guys felt that...strongly about each other." he says.

"Neither did we." Hoody and Jay say in unison.

We all continue to eat and talk as Jay steals glances of Hoody from time to time. They're so cute. They remind me of when Hyukwoo and I were in that 'awkward' stage with each other. He couldn't even look at me in the eye for more than three seconds! Hahaha! So much has changed. About an hour later, we all finish our meals and head out of the restaraunt. On the way out, we say goodbye to the screaming fans. Hyukwoo puts his arm around me as I lean on his shoulder before we walk out of the restaraunt. The fans screams get 5x as loud and we quickly exit. We all go our separate ways. I climb into Hyukwoo's car and we drive off.

...

"Finally, some alone time." I say as Hyukwoo and I lay in my bed.

"Yeah. I've been looking forward to this all day." he agrees.

I look him in the eyes. It's so easy to get lost in his eyes. That's always been my weakness when it comes to him. When we first met, and he literally sat across the room from me, I couldn't meet his eyes. When I saw him for the very first time in a crowd, his eyes caught me off gaurd. That's really what I meant when I said we had an impactful first meeting.

"What are you staring at?" Hyukwoo asks as he laughs.

"You." I relpy, still in a trance.

He chuckles as he returns my stare. The mood changes from playful to intense as the staring continues. He cups my face in his hands as he kisses me sweetly. The kiss slowly gets more passionate as time goes on. I pull him closer to me, making sure there is no space between us at all. We both pull away as we gasp for air. No matter how many times we kiss, the feeling of the first time never goes away. He holds me in his arms and I feel like absolutly nothing could ever tear us apart from each other.

"I love you so much, Hyukwoo-yah."

"I love you more, Hyejin-ah."

...

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT! THIS ISN'T RELATED TO THE CHAPTER AT ALL, BUT I WAS LISTENING TO EXO'S MONSTER WHILE WRITING THIS AND I REALIZED HOW WELL THE LYRICS MATCHED THE FEELINGS THAT BAEKHYUN CURRENTLY HAS FOR HYEJIN. I SWEAR I DIDN'T DO THAT ON PURPOSE LOL. SARANGHAE~