A Needed Explanation

One Sided Love?

Taeyeon

  "It was like 5 years ago, right? So, the members and I were going to have lunch. Then our manager got a call from the CEO. He asked to speak to me and he asked where we were and stuff like that. He never does that, so I was really confused. Then he said 'You guys have a comeback soon. You should be exercising not eating.'. I told the members what he said, and Sunny grabbed the phone and started cursing at him!" I say.

  "Really?! Well, I guess she can since CEO-nim is her uncle." Baekhyun exclaims.

  "We were always so happy about that because we could say whatever we wanted and not get in trouble because of Sunny."

  "I wish I could say whatever I wanted to him. He gets on my damn nerves!"

  "Same." I reply.

We're still at the roller rink with Hyukwoo and Hyejin. Baek and I have been talking for the most part and basically catching up. It's been years since we've had a conversation, and it's been nice. I've honestly missed him a lot since we broke up. I really didn't want to break up with him, but I also couldn't sit there and be okay with him being in love with Hyejin. I was so happy when I found out that Hyukwoo and Hyejin were dating because I thought that Baekhyun would come to his senses. But Krystal told me that he still didn't give it up! Even though we've agreed to get back together, we're more like really touchy friends. We haven't talked in like, 2 or 3 years. We want to get to know each other again. We haven't even kissed each other.

  "You know, I missed talking about SM with you." I say with a laugh.

He smiles in return.

  "Me too-" Baekhyun begins.

His eyes are suddenly fixed behind me. I quickly look back to see someone, most likey a fan, gripping onto Hyejin. She's obviously uncomfortable because the kid won't let go. I turn back around to face Baekhyun, but he's already gone. I turn back around to see both Hyukwoo and Baekhyun furiously grab Hyejin's wrists, separating her from the fan. Really?! Once again, Hyejin is his first priority. I guess I should've known. After they make that kid basically piss his pants, Baek and Hyukwoo just stare at each other. Hyejin rolls her eyes and turns her head. We make eye contact for a second or two. I'm visibly pissed, and I can see that she got a little scared. She starts trying to pry the two guys off, well more specifically Baekhyun. I skate closer to them. 

  "Can you two grow up?!" Hyejin exclaims.

They ignore her.

  "Can you let go!? Please?!" she exclaims again.

  "You heard her. Let go." Hyukwoo says.

  "No. You let go." Baekhyun replies.

  "Why the hell would I let go? You let go!" Hyukwoo says again.

  "No. You."

They go back and forth until Hyejin finally snaps.

  "HOW ABOUT BOTH OF YOU ING LET GO OF MY DAMN HANDS!" she yells.

It took all of us by surprise. They quickly let go and stand back.

  "I need a drink." Hyejin says with a sigh as she skates off of the rink.

  "Nice going, Baekhyun. Now I have to deal with that later." Hyukwoo says, gesturing to Hyejin.

  "It's not just my fault!" Baekhyun shouts.

He looks back at me. He immediately looks down once he sees my expression. Hyukwoo notices the situation and shakes Baekhyun by his shoulder, causing him to look up. Hyukwoo gives Baek a small smile.

  "Go to her." Hyukwoo says.

Baekhyun nods and skates his way over to me.

  "Hey, Taeyeon-ah. Let's go sit down." he says.

He grabs my hand and skates me over to the outside of the rink. We find an empty table and take off our skates. He doesn't let go of my hand as we sit down.

  "Taeyeon-ah. I'm really sorry. I know Hyejin is a really tough subject for you and I know I should have at least told you what I was doing before I just left you in the middle of our conversation."

  "I'm trying to understand since I know she's your best friend and everything. But I don't think you should go to her that easily. She has a boyfriend to do that. And you have a girlfriend." I say.

  "But that fan-" Baekhyun tries to argue.

  "Yes, that fan harrassed her, but she has a boyfriend. It would have been different if Hyukwoo wasn't here. But he is. He can take care of her."

  "I... but.... okay, noona." he says with a small smile.

I stand up and stretch my arms out for a hug. He accepts and we stay like that for a minute. Just then, I feel him tense up.

  "Noona! We're in public!" he whispers.

We quickly let go of each other and make our way back to the rink.

Loco

Hyejin and I are on our way home and the ride is dead silent. She's still mad at Baekhyun and I. And she's upset that she pissed Taeyeon off. I've honestly been terrified to even look at her ever since all of that went down. Her stare might actually kill me!

  "H-Hyejin-ah." I say cautiously.

She ignores me.

  "B-baby..." I say.

I get ignored once again.

  "I-I-I love you..." I say.

She looks at me with cold eyes. I regret ever talking in the first place and look straight ahead. I have a strange feeling that I'm not going to sleep in the bed with her tonight. She mumbles something that I can't hear.

  "What did you say, jagiya?" I ask, still scared.

  "I love you too." she says clearer this time.

I smile while still looking at the road.

  "Are you still mad at me?" 

  "I'm not mad. Well, not anymore. I'm just frustrated with you and Baekhyun. You go from being friends to hating each other in 0.5 seconds! And now, I think Taeyeon really doesn't like me. Did you see the way she looked at me?" Hyejin complains.

  "I think she's just mad at Baekhyun. You're overthinking again, Hyejin. Don't jump to conclusions so easily."

Honestly, I just told her what she wanted to hear. I can tell there is tension between them whenever they're together. And I also know that Hyejin is the reason they broke up before. Baekhyun really wants them to be friends, but I personally think they need to stay away from each other as much as possible.

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE THE STORY!

Omg! There's 50 of you guys that cared enough to subscribe! Thank you guys so much!! Everyone who reads and comments really motivates me to continue writing this LoSa fanfic. I'm glad that you're enjoying it!

SARANGHAE~! <3 <3 <3