I already knew

One Sided Love?

Taehyung

"Tae. Tae~. Tae? Tae! KIM TAEHYUNG!?" J-Hope yells at me.

"Hoseok hyung! Sorry. I was just...thinking." I tell him.

"Thinking about what? It's definitely not what you're supposed to be thinking about." 

"You're right. I'm not supposed to be thinking about her. But I am."

"HER?!?!" Hoseok yells.

I quickly cover my mouth. I haven't told the my hyungs and Jungkook about Wheein yet. I didn't tell them beacause I knew that they would always remind me about her, and I really need to focus on our world tour. Everything has to be perfect. For our old and new fans. J-Hope's sudden outburst caused Namjoon and Jimin to come over. 

"Why are you yelling?" Namjoon asks.

"TAEHYUNG'S THINKING ABOUT A GIRL~!" Hoseok yells again.

"Jinjja! Who?" Jimin says as he sits down next to me.

"None of your business!" I exclaim.

"Yah! I'm your hyung! You should treat me with respect!" Jimin yells.

"Get over yourself. We were born in the same year." I snap back.

"Oh ! The 95' line is arguing." Suga says as he comes over to instigate.

"Yoongi!" Namjoon exclaims.

"What?" Suga asks.

"Record it! Record it!" he answers.

The two laugh as Yoongi reaches in his pocket for his phone, ready to record everything thats happeneing for his own personal amusement.

"No recording anything!" I yell.

By now, all of the memebers are crowded around me a circle, waiting for me to reaveal the girl that I was talking about earlier. But I'm not telling them. No matter what happens. What Wheein and I have is something I barely even understand. Besides, even though I hate thinking about this, we're going on tour for a while. Even if Wheein and I did start dating before I left, she'd be waiting for months for me to come back. I don't want to put her through that. Plus, she'd be the only thing on my mind. I wouldn't be able to focus at all.

"What's her surename?" Jungkook asks.

"Jung." I say. Jung is a common surename in Korea, so I'm sure they can't figure it out from that.

"Jung...Jung...Jung Wheein?" RM asks.

God dammit Namjoon! What else would I expect from the guy with one of the highest IQ's in Korea.

"N-no..." I say cautiously.

"Haha! It is her! You stuttered!" Jin says.

I sigh as I stand up. I turn on the soundtrack for IDOL and begin dancing. I can't keep anything to myself, can I. I guess it's my fault for getting too cocky. Thinking that they wouldn't guess it.

"Wahh! He really likes her!" Jungkook exclaims.

"Shut up Jungkook." I say while dancing.

HOURS LATER

I'm sitting in the dorm in my room, when I get a text from Wheein.

'Oppa, I have news.'

'What is it Wheein-ah?'

'Since Jay and Hoody were caught kissing in public, both my comany and Aomg have gotten stricter about going out in public. We can't go out in public anymore unless someone else is with us for a while. Is that ok?'

'Yeah. of course.'

'Thx! Ur so understanding.'

'Ur easy to listen to.'

'Hajima~' she sends with a blushing emoji.

"Texting your girlfriend, hyung?" Jungkook says out of no where.

"AHH! What the Jeon Jungkook?!?!"

"Mianhae. I wanted to surprise you."

"Well, you succeded." I reply sarcastically.

'Oppa, I have to go! Hyejin's being a real pain in the .'

'Hahaha! ok... Annyeong~'

'Talk to u later, hopefully^^'

"Awww! Taehyung and Wheein sittin' in a tree k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Jungkook sings.

"What are you, 5 years old?"

"Yup. A five year old trapped inside of a 21 year old's body!"

I roll my eyes at him. Our maknae is always getting on our nerves and teases us a lot. We love him, but he gets annoying. I lay down on my back at Jugkook sits next to me.

"Kookie, do you think I have a chance with Wheein. You know...like...as my girlfriend?"

"Of course! It's obvious that she like you. To be honest...I already knew that you've been talking to Wheein noona." he says.

I'm not surprised. He's really sneaky and he knows the password to my phone. I've tried to always have my phone in my pocket, but sometimes I screw up. He must have looked when I wasn't paying attention.

"Thanks Jungkook. I hope that when we get back from our tour, she still feels the same way."

"If she really loves you, she'll wait hyung."

"Wow. You sound so wise. We raised you well." I joke.

"Hyung, I have a question. Do you think I have a chance with IU noona?" he asks.

I playfully punch his arm as we both laugh. He stays in my room for an hour or two, and heads out to go to sleep. I lay in my bed thinking about his words. 'If she really loves you, she'll wait'

"I hope she does."

MAKE SURE TO COMMENT! I DECIDED TO DO TAEHYUNG'S POV JUST SO YOU GUYS COULD SEE HOW HE FEELS. SARANGHAE~