The End

One Sided Love?

Hwasa

"Hyejin."

"Hyejin-ah!"

"Wake up!"

I groan at the voices that are interrupting my sleep. I turn over and cover my head with my pillow. Someone snatches it away, but I keep my eyes shut.

"Yah, Ahn Hyejin! Wake up!"

I recognized Wheein's voice, so I slowly opened my eyes to see my members crowded around me. I look around a bit and realize that Hyukwoo wasn't here. Where did he go?

"Finally, I thought we would spend the entire day just getting you out of bed!" Yongsun exclaims.

"Where's Hyukwoo?" I ask.

"Hyukwoo? He's... um... well..." Yongsun says nervously.

"We planned a girls day today! We'll hang out for a few hours then meet up with the guys this evening." Byul answers instead.

I'm already extremely suspicious of them, but hanging out with my unnies does sound pretty fun.

"Oh, okay then. I guess I'll go get ready."

A bit later, my members and I head to the first floor of the hotel where we're greeted by Hyuna and Hoody unnie.

"Omg, is that Mamamoo that I see?" Hyuna asks.

"I'm a huge fan, can I get an autograph?" Hoody jokes.

"Sorry, we're on vacation." Byul jokes back.

We all laugh and hug before discussing what we were going to do today. We decided to spend the day walking around the seafood market in Jeju, then go to karaoke. Normally karaoke places open late, but since we're meeting up with the guys tonight, we found a place that opens earlier.

"Okay, so breakfast first?" I ask.

"Yup. Let's go so we can have as much time together before we meet up with the guys." Hoody replies.

 

A short walk from the hotel, there was a cozy restaurant that we all agreed on. After ordering our food, Hyuna spoke up. 

"So, Hyejin. How's everything going with you and Hyuwkoo?" 

"Yeah, you guys have been together for a while now." Wheein adds.

"We've been spending even more time together recently, and it's amazing. Both of us have had a breaks from work and I feel like it brought us closer together as a couple."

"Yeah, a lot closer for sure." Byul says quietly.

Yongsun smacks Byul's arm and shoots her a death glare. The rest of my unnies look at Byul too, leaving me as the only clueless person.

"Am I missing something?" I ask.

"No! Nothing's happening... at all." Yongsun blurts out.

I look back and forth between them before just laughing it off. Now I'm even more suspicious of them though, they definitely have something planned and I'm honestly really anxious to find out.

After we chatted for a few more minutes, Wheein's phone rang. I peeked at the caller ID and it said Hyukwoo. Hyukwoo? Since when was that a thing? Wheein stood up and walked away from our table before answering the call.

Wheein 

"Hey what's up?" I say when I answer the call.

"Just checking in, has Hyejin caught on yet?" He asks.

I look behind me to see Hyejin talking with the unnies before I answer.

"A few minor slip ups were made and she's kinda suspicious, but I doubt she's caught on."

"Be careful with what you guys say around her, we can't spoil the surprise. Keep Hyejin busy so she won't have the time to piece things together." Hyuwkoo says.

"Okay, Mr. Perfectionist. You'll be able to do the perfect proposal, we promise." I assure him.

Its easy to tell that he's extremely nervous about everything. Honestly we are too. We've been with Hyejin and Hyuwkoo throughout their story and we just want to see them happy with each other. 

"Thanks Wheein-ah, we'll see you guys later at the beach."

"See ya!" 

With that, I hang up the call and make my way back our table.

"Who was that?" Hyejin asks.

"Oh.. no one." I answer shortly

"And by 'no one' she probably means Taehyung." Hoody laughs.

They all begin to tease me as I laugh along. After our food came and finished eating, we bag walking around Jeju-do, laugh and enjoying each other's company. This is the first time in a while that we've had a vacation, so it's nice spending time with them. And my best friend is getting proposed to later! I'm so happy for her, she deserves nothing less than happiness.

 

Loco

The guys and I were already at the beach, practicing for later today. We're lining the surrounding area with yellow flower petals with lights on either side, making a path to lead her to the center of the beach. Everything else will start from there.

The guys and I were practicing the song, since we were going to be singing "Don't" for her. But there's constant screw ups no matter how much we practice. I'm kinda stressing out because I want this to be perfect for her. 

"Let's take a break guys." I say with a sigh.

"There's a famous crab place nearby, should we go there?" Jay suggests. 

The guys nod in agreement and begin following after Jay.

"I'll meet you guys there in a second, okay?" I say as I sit by the shore.

The guys nod and continue walking, but Baekhyun stays behind. He walks over and sits next to me. Things have definitely gotten better between Baekhyun and I. Instead of thinking of him as someone I hate, I think of him as an annoying little brother.

"You okay, Hyukwoo?"

"Yeah, I'm just... stressed." I say.

"Stressed? Aren't you supposed to be excited right now? You're about to be engaged hyung." Baekhyun says while nudging my shoulder.

"I just want this to be perfect us. For her." 

"Hyukwoo, if you get too wrapped up in the details you'll miss what's the most important. The bigger picture. You love her right?"

"Of course."

"Then loosen up a bit. You can't plan a perfect proposal down to the last detail. Let it come out the way it's meant." He says.

I sit back a bit and think about his words. He's actually right for once, this is supposed to be one of the happiest days of my life. But I'm frustrated instead. I let out a soft chuckle, I can't believe of all people, Baekhyun is giving me a life lesson.

"...Thanks Baek. You know, I never thought I'd be saying this but, thank you. Thank you for being a good friend to Hyejin. For the most part anyways." I say, jokingly ruffling his hair.

"Thanks hyung. That means a lot," he looks in the direction the other guys went to see them getting farther away, "Oh, we're pretty far behind. Let's go catch up and eat." He says before standing and motioning me to follow behind.


Hwasa

The unnies and I just finished with karaoke. Wheein and I sang 2NE1 songs almost the entire time, we've always looked up to them since we were younger. We even had a few drinks while we were there, but not enough to get us drunk. 

Now, it was time to meet up with the guys at the beach. My unnies seemed way more excited about this than anything else we've done today, and maybe that has to do with their mystery plans. As we get closer to the beach, I see a path of rose petals illuminated by candlelight on each side.

I was about to turn back and ask my unnies what was happening, but they weren't there. It's like vanished into thin air. I continue walking down the path of petals, and as I continued I saw a picture on the ground. I bent down to pick it up to see a polaroid picture of Hyukwoo and I on our first date. I smiled and continued on.

"He must have been planning this all day..." I say to myself.

The more I walked, the more pictures I found, and the more emotional I got. After a bit more, I saw him. He was standing in the center with a cute smile on his face. I ran to him and jumped in his arms, my face buried in his chest.

"I missed you..." I say.

"I missed you too."

 I pull away from him and chuckle.

"What's all of this? When did you have time to plan this?"

"I've been working on this for a while actually, and it's not over yet." He says with a smile.

He wraps his arm around my waist and I immediately heard the opening notes of Don't begin to play. I look around to see my unnies walking towards us. They were in completely different clothes, and looked as if they were about to put on a performance. 

They all began singing the lyrics with smile, they even added choreography. I kept looking back and forth between them and Hyukwoo, I love every second of this.

For Hyukwoo's part, the guys entered the opposite direction and began rapping his verse. I laughed at how much fun they were having with it. This is the cutest thing. After the performance ended, they all stood to the side and Hyukwoo turned me to fully face him.

"Hyejin-ah. I've been wanting to do this for a while now, and I've finally found a way to make it speacial for us."

He let's go of my hands and gets down on one knee. Wait a minute, is this what I think it is? 

"Hyejin. Every second I've spent with you since we've met has been the most important highlights of my life. Waking up next to you is the best feeling in the world, and I want to feel that forever. I want to be with you forever."

Woogie walks up to us and hands Hyukwoo something before going back to his previous spot. Hyukwoo turns back to me and opens the case to reaveal a beautiful diamond ring with 'Maria' engraved on the side. At this point, I was in tears. This is by far the best thing that anyone has ever done for me. 

"Ahn Hyejin... will you marry me?"

I couldn't speak a single word at that moment, I was too shocked. Instead, I nodded my head while wiping my tears away. I'm 100% sure that he's the one I want to spend the rest of my life with. He put the ring on my finger before standing and pulling me into a kiss.

Our friends around us clapped and cheered, congratulations being shouted our way. We broke the kiss and motioned for the others to join us in a group hug. As I looked around at all of the people I have around me, I smile. My members who are like sisters, my closest friends, and my fiancé.

I'm so happy our story didn't just end up as a one sided love...
 


 

 

 

 

 

[A/N]
Thank all of you so much for reading this story. This was my first ever fanfic and I'm happy to see that many people enjoyed it. I know this last chapter is a bit lacking, but I've been so busy with school. I thought I would have more free time due to COVID-19 but it turned out to be the exact opposite lol. Once again thank you so much, love you guys!❤️